My Intro

Castle91

The Man from the Dark Side
I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying which I have been doing since I was fifteen. Usually my scenes are set in the real world and are romance centered but I've been known to take part in some fandoms as well. As a writer of fanfiction my scenes tend to be detailed. As my username suggests I am also big into video games.

Hi hi. Welcome!! I primarily play modern realistic, and a lot of my stuff is love life focused too!

Raychelle said:
Hi hi. Welcome!! I primarily play modern realistic, and a lot of my stuff is love life focused too!
Cool, maybe we can start something once my account gets all its functions lol.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!
Thanks I'll be sure to. An angel with a shotgun seems like friend you want in your corner!

Castle91 said:
Thanks I'll be sure to. An angel with a shotgun seems like friend you want in your corner!
I am allegedly a good friend. And I love The Cab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back