• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: The Calling of Heroes

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick tock, tick tock.

The subtle sounds of passing seconds, the rapping of heels against the cold marble floors and scooting of chairs in anxious anticipation. A low air hung in the room as the burly man up front gazed about over the students, his stomach hanging over his belt and his baggy jeans hoisted up just high enough to make you think he wasn't homeless. The fatness in his cheeks protruded a little with a cherry-like color of warmth, and yet, his eyes were all the colder because of it. His sleek black hair had been pulled back into a topknot and he rummaged around in the bag of cookies sanctioned against the upper slope of his belly. Expanso-Magnifico. The food hero, a man who got stronger and stronger depending on how much he had to eat, but with the disability of his own body growing weaker as his food would digest. He was something to reckon with, that much was apparent from the first physical test the class had undergone. As much as he looked the idiot, his teddy-bear like attributes had him his own fan group and cooking show.

With him as the class 1A homeroom teacher, the students knew no peace, from the moment their boots hit the ground, it was as though they were being trained for the military, only growing more and laxer in a relationship with Expanso as they progressed. Some were a knockout from the very beginning, being able to best even Expanso in the trials and tribulations course of hostage rescue where--due to her own mistake, Claire had invoked the wrath of her teacher and had him come in to physically punish her for her insolence. She could still recall the moment as though it was yesterday, and with her eyes closed, it seemed even more vivid to picture.

The building had been almost destroyed and she was caressing at her arm with her head while blood wound its way down from her gashed shoulder. Tekik, the Trap Hero had captured her almost immediately from the villain's side and had attempted to torture her (within standards) of her breaching from the hero standpoint. Fortunately, she'd only given goose-chase information, encouraging the other villain to engage at random floors where she knew her ally would not be. Assisting Tekik was the number 1 ranked classmate, also voted the class rep and held the highest respect from just about everything else. Suave. A man whose name said it all, with all the grace in the world, he used his fancy tricks and skills to confuse his opponent before hitting them with his true quirk: "Exile". To be honest, it was almost unfair, just by touching someone, he pulled them into a black hole that's strength could only be gauged by his rage. Against the mechas at the entrance exam, she'd witnessed him destroy at least twenty with a sweep of his hand. But for the hostage scenario, she knew he would only use it as a trapping device with slight discomfort. Even still, it didn't help that her teammate was the lowest rank hero in the class, and it was just her dumb luck that landed her alongside her female compatriot.

Jessica Hasel, a girl from the United States who was entirely quirkless and had gotten in because her parents had paid for it in a move for self-interest and publicity. Jessica soon was released to the horror of what it meant to be a hero during the entrance exam, only passing because she'd clutched to Claire's side and relied on her sub-par quirk to carry them through. In the same act, it'd landed the aforementioned female near the bottom of the class. Still, there was a hint of excitement that rushed through her body as Tekik approached her with the blade, his hand twirling it carefully as he slid it to her cheek, drawing down from the cheekbone. "Now, why don't you be a good little hero and tell me just where your friend is hiding, it'd be an awful shame to hurt someone so pretty."

Claire's fists clenched against the bonds that held her, her teeth gritted, but she refused to break, especially with their success on the line. She knew somewhere, Expanso was watching, and it rightfully pissed her off. From the moment she'd enrolled, whenever the two locked eyes, it felt like a cataclysmic earthquake would undergo and destroy everything else around them. On the other end of the earpiece, she heard the frail voice of her brunette ally. "Claire, I'm scared... I don't know where to go, and I know they're looking for me, they've only got two floors left and I have no idea where the hostage is at... I don't think, I don't think we can win this. Yeah... I'm just gonna forfeit, it'd be in the best interest for both of us. You've gotten us this far, I don't want to see you get hurt."

The pain of hanging limply while Tekik toyed with her only fueled the anger inside her, and she desperately looked around in the dark for a way out. "White Exodus", it had been her choice of a hero name because when she was young, she'd lost her best friend to an unfortunate incident regarding villains, sparking her desire to become a hero. It was the joking name he'd given her when the played heroes due to her fixation with a white lab coat her father wore. Quirkless, but a doctor.

She'd taken inspiration from it with her outfit. A fully open duster at the front, with a golden insignia of a blade and sun on the back. Beneath each sleeve, she wore thickly padded silver gauntlets with matching pauldrons on each shoulder, similarly with her legs, thigh-high armor of steel and a skin-tight black suit beneath. Around her torso, there was a flexible alloy that bore the form of a breastplate and snaked in a cross formation down her body to connect with her steel greaves. The only opening was at her stomach where a pendant lay pierced in her navel and closed in an oval fashion, stretching from her lower waist to the base of her chest.

The glint of the jewel must have caught her captor's eyes, because he made a move for it, "Awful interesting piece there... You always wear it. It must be special." He grinned, aiming to unclip it from its holster in her flesh. In truth, it was valuable, too valuable, the gift she'd received when she was twelve from her deceased friend. A metal feather with two jewels flanking the long edge of the design. As soon as his hand made contact with it, she found her opening, swinging her leg up and using the firm metal to bash into the boy's hand and let the blade fly freely. It wasn't seconds later before her slender legs were wrapped tight around his neck, her long golden hair falling in feathery fashion as she watched, his slow descent from consciousness. His face turned red at first, then blue, then purple before she felt his breathing grow less and less controlled. His body fell limp after seconds more.

She released and let him fall loosely to the ground, like a rag doll with the way he landed. She raised her heeled boot to his body and slipped the keyring around the metal then lifted her leg quickly, the ring flying into the air. Her quirk activated and time seemed to slow, she pulled against the bonds that held her arms and opened her mouth, teething to the freedom that landed between her upper and lower jaw. As she held herself up, she managed to slide the key in, and after a few attempts and tricky positioning, she managed to push her tongue against it and felt the locks free. Gracefully, she hit the ground, bracing her impact in a kneel, a gasp escaping her as the blood flow slowly returned to her arms. But somewhere else, though she felt she'd just gotten the edge, she would learn a little about her actions.

From the monitors as the class observed the hanging girl, Expanso knew what would happen from the get-go. The girl was hotheaded, a good person, but hotheaded and often made mistakes in her actions. Here he would see it, and he knew just what he'd have to do. As soon as Tekik made a move for her abdomen, and her legs wrapped around him like a boa constrictor, he watched, as the poor boy nearly had the life squeezed out of him. In the moment he was sure it'd have only felt like seconds to the girl, but to everyone else who was watching in horror, it was minutes of agonizing torture to Tekik who desperately clawed at his neck in hopes of freeing himself. One of the supervisors spoke up, "We need to stop this, she's going to kill him if she keeps it going much longer, he's already unconscious, she can't see that, she's blinded by anger! it's disgraceful!"

Expanso, slowly slid a muffin into his mouth and let out a sigh. "You're right."

"Expanso!" One of the boys called out, Uren, a physical quirk user of sharpened bones cried out, "Tekik can't handle that sort of pressure, he has really bad asthma, I saw it during the entrance exam!"

The teacher gritted his teeth. And turned heel, "You all stay here, it was a rule from the beginning not to use excessive force. Knife or not, Tekik only tickled her with it, he didn't aim to kill her. For that sort of insolence, she will suffer."

As soon as Claire regained her strength and her breath, she shuffled over to Tekik's limp body, feeling for a pulse. It was incredibly faint, but he was most definitely still alive. She let out a sigh of relief then moved over to the sheathed weapon propped up against one of the crates. A fine longsword that had been rid of her when the sleeping gas had knocked her out at the start of the test. What's more, the blade's name was what mattered to her. "Exodus".

She clenched her fists around the belt and strapped it over her hip, letting the blade rest loosely against the back of her hip, her long-coat swaying behind her as she rose to her full height. Blue eyes turned, to a single doorway, darkened. In the room, surrounded by darkness and with a single chair and light in the center, was the hostage. She began her way towards it, moving her hands to her frayed collar, letting the cheekbone high fabric touch against her sweating face. "Don't worry, Jessica..." She breathed out in relief, "This test, it's over." But just before she got through the door, she heard an unruly sound--a rustling above. It took her a second to register just what had happened, but what came next, she certainly didn't expect.

The concrete above her shattered, with the way to the hostage blocked by the now rubble, and standing amidst the smoke--Expanso. His arms were tight and his jaw was clenched, but Claire kept her calm and drew back some, "Why are you here? I thought there would be no interfering with the mission?"

"No interfering!? You've got some nerve talking like that! You do know you near about killed that boy there!?" He pointed to the limp figure behind her.

"What about him, I escaped and he's still alive. You said non-lethal force, that's what happened. You're in my way."

"You do understand your earpieces are more than just communication devices, correct? They transmit audio, sure. But it also tests your pulse and relays vital signs from the pulse located along your neck, letting doctors analyze exactly what's going on. That young man there, I bet you didn't even realize what you did. You crushed his neck, his trachea is in bad shape, there's already a medical team and a fully functional healing quirk doctor on their way to take him out. You don't know what sort of pain you just put him through. You really think you're going to be a hero someday? Not while I stand, I won't let you." He folded his arms, his figure seeming to double in size.

Claire's eyes went wide at the news, however, guilt gripping at her heart, like a vice, clenching it with unnecessary strength. Ironic, how that worked. She stared in dismay at her teacher, but seconds later, she was flying through the air, her figure slamming into the wall behind her.

The pain didn't hit her until she was on the ground, the scent of blood pooling from her nose and mouth as she staggered to her feet, all the wind knocked from her body. That was so fast... I didn't even see him, what--just what is he doing!?

"As punishment for your carelessness, Tekik is being replaced by me. And as the villain, I'm changing up the rules. Since there are only two of us, anything goes. That means until one of us falls unconscious or surrenders, we cannot be eliminated. But that's only for the two of us--so. Let's have some fun!" He charged her again.

In truth, the whole event had been a lie, Claire learned later that Tekik's throat actually hadn't been damaged and Expanso had used it as a bluff to lower her fighting spirit and use her as a punching bag for a solid ten minutes. And yet, with her desire to no longer win, she wanted Jessica to hold out. So, with a few timed dodges and parries, she'd gotten Expanso to blast her form through the rubble that blocked the hostage and the second wall that coincidentally opened up right next to Jessica, who snuck past the combat and nabbed the hostage, ending the exercise.

Claire could quite clearly remember the medical team arrival, just not for Tekik. She's spent nearly a week in the hospital recovering from the broken bones and torn muscle tissue. And for his actions, Expanso had been suspended for extensive force used on a student, but, after some appeals, he was back in two weeks, leaving Suave to teach the class in the absence of their teacher. Needless to say, despite the horrible beating she'd gotten, she'd learned something, that her power was out of control. Even though it took a bit for Tekik to forgive her, she'd recovered. And took days off at a time trying to learn more about her quirk.

She was an enhanced human being, though not super. And most definitely not a hero by her defining actions. She'd spent the time meditating and training herself in serene locations, to focus on her power and control it within her own body, to understand exactly what she was capable of and just what her movements would do. Despite the short time frame, she'd managed to get a grasp on it. In the first few sparring practices, no one had really been eager to fight her, but as she demonstrated her restraint, her unfavorable persona became a whole lot more appealing. She even cheered up and offered to lead the class in exercises at times, moving her from the 22nd spot up to the 3rd.

Now, she'd spent every day training her body, physically, mentally and with a high focus on her quirk to understand just what the slowed time really meant. And within that time, Jessica had figured out her place as well. She'd essentially all but fallen out, but managed to scrape by on the success of others, devoting herself to strategizing and studying others. It was pleasing to see her devote herself, and a bit of her heart earnestly reached out to the girl.

The muffled voices in the room around her grew to a standstill as she felt a firm nudge against her sore ribs. She perked up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as Magnifico eyed her from the front of the class. "This means you, Claire. The Sports Festival is coming up at the end of next week. I am disbanding class in that time for individual training and recreation so you can be at your own peak. Just remember, you'll be showing the world what you're made of on this grand stage. Anything less than your best--"

"IS UNACCEPTABLE" The class chimed in.

"Is unacceptable..." Claire muttered just after, her bandaged arm tightening a little as Jessica leaned over from her desk.

"Hey... Um, Claire? I was wondering--If it isn't too much, do you need a training partner for the upcoming--"

"CLASS!" Magnifico called out, his arms folded across his chest. "We've also acquired a transfer student today. He will be your new classmate so I expect you're welcome him with open arms. And due to his unfortunate arrival, he will not be permitted to compete, HOWEVER, this means he will have the ability and time to gauge each and every one of your before you can study him, so don't get too cocky with your presentation. Though--this is the part where your future begins. So fight hard, and fight well. Now, I'd like to introduce Silas to you all." He extended his hand to the door and both Claire and Jessica perked up.

The door slid open slowly with its usual high-pitched creek. The young man -- teenagers that stepped through was an impressive sight to behold and a rarity. He was about an even 6 feet or possibly 6'1 with dark brown skin. He was not on the scrawny side but he also wasn't too muscular. He was the perfect build that would let anyone let their guard down -- unassuming one could say. His hair was faded at the side and higher at the top and there was a line that parted it on the right side. He was in the schools normal uniform except he did not have his tie tied tightly as he hated ties. It was clear the gentleman was from the United States as well but how and why did one transfer so far away when there were plenty of schools in America. He took a few steps in and he held his bag in his right hand and he bowed to everyone. He had hazel-green eyes that seemed to be lazy. He had a very unassuming demeanor about him. "Good Morning -- Well, I guess at this point it is the afternoon. I am Silas Williams."

He suddenly blinked before glancing over at the teacher and he was very respectful to his elder. "Do I tell them my Hero name and Quirk sir? The teacher gave him a nod before giving the floor back to him. He hated telling people about his quirk and he decided to give them a half-truth as a sigh escaped from his lips. "I am Silas -- "The Lucky Hero. My Quick is Luck and as you can guess..I am just a very lucky individual. It's not flashy but it works."

There were a few murmurs that went on from how cute he was to how lame his ability was. Kenji, the fire spitter, and usual class bully let out a little chuckle and looked at him. He spoke with an air of superiority and he was like this with everyone he believed he was better than. "Luck, give me a break....what can you do with that." Silas just glanced at him and gave him an unconcerned shrug as he started to head towards the last seat that was available -- A seat between Claire and Jessica. He was speaking to Kenji as he got closer and closer to his seat. "You are more than welcome to find out what it can do anytime but try not to get embarrassed." He usually tried to stay low-key but something about that guy aggravated him. He took his seat and he glanced between the two ladies and gave them a little smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you two."

A silent chuckle was given as the number 2 in the class glanced over at Silas. Viktor was a somewhat frail teenager but he had a powerful quirk that some believed rivaled Suave. The two usually were neck and neck with all tests and competitions but they had not engaged in combat with each other directly. Vickor was The Dark Hero, he could manipulate his shadow in any way, shape, or form he pleased and also take shadows from other people or things to give him more range. He focused mostly on the defensive aspect of his quirk but when he went on the offensive, it was a sight to behold. He leaned back as he thought to himself. "There is something off about that guy but to talk to Kenji like that is entertaining. I like him already." He put his hands behind his back and was ready for class to resume even though they didn't even have ten minutes left in the class. "Man oh man, I am starving."

Silas pulled out a note he had gotten from the principal and the name of his sponsor had gotten messed up. He tilted his head to the side and he just glanced between the Claire and Jessica. "I was wondering if you two would happen to know who my sponsor was? I messed up my piece of paper and I have no idea how to get to the dorms or how to even get to the cafeteria. I was hoping one of you would be able to help me out."

Kenji was fuming and the room's temperature seemed to go up and he was planning on how he was going to deal with the new guy. He glanced over at his two friends as a dark look entered his eyes and the three of them would come up with a way to embarrass him in front of everyone and that would be during the lunch period.

As the slender figure approached the hold between Claire and Jessica, the widened eyes seemed to relax, at least--for the blonde. Claire slowly shut her gaze again and lowered her nose to the desk, resting her frame once more in a limp fashion. Jessica's excitement, however, did not falter, and she seemed all the more piqued to meet a fellow American again, though Claire saw through her little ruse, she was just excited a boy in the class was actually willing to sit with her.

She almost pitied the young man, he'd not yet gotten around to the true baggage and verbal stamina that it would take to handle Jessica in all her glory. When she got that look in her eye, Claire was almost certain her quirk would be the ability to annoy any enemy she spoke to if she giggled about for long enough.

"Hey! You're from the States yeah? That's so awesome! Me too, New York to be exact. So your quirk is luck, how exactly does that work? Have you always been lucky? Does it come and go? Does it only apply in certain situations? Is it switched on at all times? Hey! What's your favorite food, I can't stop thinking about the growl in my own stomach! Wanna sit with us at lunch? I wonder where you got placed at? Can I come to see your room later!? OH! The bigger question, who are you staying with for the meantime for your arrival in Japan? Need a place? I would uh--I would love to offer you a--"

"--That there, is Jessica, the Loudmouth Hero, capable of chattering so much that she can splice off the eardrums of even the mightiest foes." Claire mumbled, her face still buried in the desk. "Don't worry too much about her pepperment, your main focus should be on Kenji. This class is like an ocean, and you're new blood in the water, they're all going to be hungry for you to prove a point. I was there once too." The blonde slowly raised her gaze, her eyes catching Kenji on his sidelong glances.

'Hey, could you simmer down a bit, this heat is making me more sleepy than I usually am."

"Shut your mouths!" Expanso called out from the front of the class, heading to the door. "Remember, two weeks to get to the absolute best you can be, no slacking off now." And with that, class was dismissed.

Silas raised his right hand to his mouth and he had no idea what he was getting into with the chatterbox. A yawn escaped his lips and he was completely caught off guard by her non-stop talking. A few confused blinks were giving and as annoying as it was, he did find it to be rather adorable. He chuckled a little before he decided to tease her. He leaned forwards and he stretched his right hand out and he placed his index finger against her lips before he stared into her eyes and gave her a playful wink. A small chuckle was given and a few people in the class would notice he had a very distinct yet cute laugh.

"I am indeed from the states. I am from Georgia. My quick is luck and that also includes bad luck. I am not always lucky but I am most of the time." He rubbed his chin as he chuckled and changed his tone to a mocking masculine tone. "There was a change for a pickup line...like..my luck led me to you or something like that." He let out another laugh before leaning back again and attempted to answer all her questions. "It's not on at all times per se but I can make it be on at all times but it's really exhausting..man..you are an excited one but it is nice to see someone from the states.." He glanced around the class before wondering how many African-Americans would be in this school. "My favorite food is Pho and Scallops."

His attention shifted over to Claire and he gave her a little smile before his attention shifted to Kenji. "Oh, I have a feeling I am going to take care of that today...I am hoping it's in hand to hand combat..because it's foolish to fight me in such a thing..I'll win. I would hope to avoid conflict but loud mouth people like him are the types I can not deal with."

He stood up slowly and he started to move past Kenji. The fire hero growled and he raised up his right hand and a flame slowly started to form and dance around his forearm and make its way to his palm. Silas pretended he didn't know what was going on before his eyes took a more serious tone as he walked passed him. Everyone in the room would feel a wave or a very strange sensation come over them. It was as if the air had gotten slightly heavier. "Take this!" Kenji growled as he went to throw a harmless flame at Silas' hair but his right foot hit his book back, which caused him to slip and fall in front of the entire class.

Silas stopped in the threshold of the door and the strange feeling would leave the room and he just leaned against the threshold and he spoke in an innocently knowing tone "You should be careful Kenji...you must have some very bad luck to be slipping on your bookbag like that." Viktor stood up and he had taken note of the strange feeling and also that Silas was a lot more than what meets the eye. Viktor stepped passed Kenji and spoke in his usual calm and confident tone. "Oh, this is going to be a fun semester."

Silas moved out of the way for the number 1 and 2 students as they walked by and he glanced over at Claire and Jessica. "Oui..do you two want to eat lunch with me and can one of you be my sponsor? There are alot of things I don't know and alot of people that may try to mess with me...I'll treat..if you two would like to help me out...pleaseeeeee." He just leaned against the door as he awaited their answer. "Plus, I really do not know where anything is...so help me out."

Claire lifted her head, but only slightly, though his sudden statement almost caused Jessica to jump in anticipation. "Oh! Absolutely, of course! I'd love to!" Though Claire bit her tongue, she could help but exhale a gentle glow, an internal laugh tickling her sides. Jessica was the furthest person from a sponsor of guide he's want, but for the time being, she felt like tagging along, just to see how Jessica's little conquest would handle itself. Soft blue eyes watched the two Americans as Jessica offered him her hand and began skipping out of the class towards the mess hall. Along the way, she pointed out just about every facility there was, including ones she had never used.

Primarily because they were for people with actual quirks, but the message remained the same. As they went further and further, the crowd of students got more and more thorough, ranging out to barely mask the strong scent of food that was collected in the mess hall ahead. Claire tried to hide it, but her stomach roared so loud it might've cause half of the line to jump. Jessica turned over her shoulder and giggled, "Oh wow, all that training on the side and you still aren't taking care of yourself, silly Claire."

This caught the attention of the blonde her sent her a silent gesture of disgust and folded her arms again, standing patiently in the line.

The semester would become quite interesting with the introduction of the new student -- Silas. The man, in a way, had the best and worse quirk but the funny thing was he rarely used it unless he had to. The weeks would pass and he turned out to be somewhat of a goofball. It may have gotten him in trouble with the teacher and a few physical altercations but he just enjoyed having a good time. He wasn't a class clown but he just loved to make people laugh and see them enjoying themselves. He had also put Kenji in his place about 3 weeks ago. Kenji officially challenged him to a duel and the teachers agreed to have it with the school in attendance. It was rare for them to accept such a proposal but Kenji was getting a little out of hand with his anger towards the new student. The two engaged in a spectacle of a fight that Silas came out on top of and the only reason he won was that he made it a hand to hand combat situation and he always said no one will beat him in a situation like that and so far it seemed true. He also had not explained the true nature of his quirk to anyone that included his new friends: Viktor, Jessica, and Claire.

It was a Saturday and the students would have the day off. Silas was outside of Claire's door and he knocked on it again. He rubbed the side of his head and he had a mischievous side to him as a thought crossed his mind. He reached into his pocket and he pulled out two bobby pins and he started to pick the lock. He activated his quirk to ensure his success and he opened the door slowly and a part of him was hoping to get a peek at her in something more revealing but he figured she would kill him and he called out to give her warning that he was in her room. "Hey Claire...I thought we were going to have lunch today...we were supposed to talk about a uniform for me, support equipment, and your strategy for the upcoming Sports Festival or whatever." He had gotten to know the two women really well but he was always more curious about Claire since she tried to hard with that ok quirk of hers.

He placed his hands behind his back and he just waited for her to respond. "You're also supposed to help me train today or was it vice versa?"

When he entered, the girl was on the couch, legs crossed along one another, nose buried in a book. Her hair had been done up and she was wearing a crop top with waist-high denim shorts, her bare feet lightly dangling in the air. She hardly seemed to flinch when he entered, but her gaze and focus was disrupted. "Do we really have to today? It's a nice day to just enjoy the weather..." She curled back her head, leaning over the arm of the couch and gazed at him upside down. "But if you really want to train... I guess I forgot all about it. Outside would be a good place to start." She pointed her finger at the family's back door, which led to a garden in the estate. Adequate in size, but most definitely not effective for that of a grand scale fight. Sparring would often be the best place to go at it, and with all the girl did in her free time, she figured it wouldn't be so bad to give her legs a stretch.

"How can you talk about how nice the weather is yet you're inside reading a book? That makes zero sense, ya know." He walked over to her and he kneeled down and their faces were just an inch or two away from each other. "If you want to do something else, we can. I just want to get out the house and you and Jessica are about the only two friends that I have." He gave her a shrug before he followed her out to the garden. "Hey, I have been meaning to ask. Are you rich? You live in a pretty decent place ya know." His hands fell to his sides and the area would feel slightly heavier but she would know by now that this was simply what happened when he activated his quirk. He had remained silent on what his quirk actually was and just swore it was just luck.

"Well, I am better than you at hand to hand but this is always fun. You get better..I learn to use my quirk better. Do you want to go to the mall or something after this?" He lunged towards her and the two would undergo a two-hour sparring session. If one was paying attention she would notice that sometimes after he dodged and he countered..some of his punches were not nearly as heavy as they should be. They still hurt but nothing devastating or fight altering. On the other hand, whenever she hit him and he countered...the punches were rather heavy. The air around the garden would return to normal and he placed his hands on his knees and he was breathing heavily. Sweat covered his face and arms and he let out a whistle. "Now that was a fantastic sparring session. Do you think we can clean up and head to the mall or something? It's your call. I just do not want to go back to my room just yet."

---

Meanwhile, at the mall..a group of villains was planning a heist of the jewelry stores. There were three villains in total. Damian, the ringleader, who had a quirk called Midnight -- He could make a certain area completely dark. Brian, who was his brother, he had a quirk called Silence -- He could make an area completely silent and he used it for stealth. The last man was rather large and bulky. He stood at about 6'4 with dark brown skin and a few scars along his arms. His name was John, who had the quirk Heavy Lifter -- He could grab another item and make it as light and heavy as he wanted when he tossed it although he had an upper limit on how heavy he could make something. Damian was sitting on a bench and he had his phone in his hands as he stared around and into the crowd. There were only two pro heroes here and he knew they could take them out quickly and quietly when the time came." Brian was in a game stop and he was looking at a few games but his vantage point allowed him to watch the jewelry store. John was standing in front of a candy machine and he was purchasing quite a few gumballs. "I hate waiting...I just want to fight.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back