• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: A New Chapter OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
If a spots open ill make a character once i figure out which to go with.
Hyper-Efficiency: Can eat almost anything and gains improved abilities based on diet choices, with residual effects stock pilled.
Plus One Alpha: Adjusts the user's physical biology and capabilities to augment them based upon those within range. Passive effect with advancement.
Zombie: Effectively a DND Zombie with a mind and regeneration.
Steal Gum: Body is constructed from a gum-like substance that allows them to drain and reallocate mass of items engulfed
Moment: Able to place a person or object into Stasis for as long as they hold their breath following a touch. Items in Stasis are unable to be directly damaged. They can not be moved by anyone other than the user.
Feather Weather: Through several dance like motions and movements the user can summon wind, clouds and eventually storms as the process builds up, directing such onto a target.

Is there going to be a Discord at all for chatter?

Saw the bumps but GM seems to have been a little silent, dont even know if character i submitted was ok.

Cool, other side was the Discord thing. Had alot of games just suddenly die, sometimes before they even start when a GM vanishes so get nervous. (Not saying this is the case, just its happened alot so always thought of "Is this game alive/will it run" due to a myriad of poor experiences prior)

Yeah...the Silence is worrying. Its just giving me flashbacks to when games like this come together and then they die before they even start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back