My hated love

bettsyboy

Four Thousand Club
So got the idea while reading some Elfen Lied manga, and this idea just came to me...

For years, she has hunted him, her powers to change the world around her, all to torment him, but why? she has taken everything from him already, what could she want from him? maybe he stole from her? maybe he betrayed her? maybe he hurt her? maybe he killed her and her spirit wants vengence?... or all of these things... maybe... maybe she was born with pink hair, with blood red eyes, with visible veins on her neck and maybe she was born, with the ability to change the world around her, by smashing everything to dust and everyone to a red paste, or perhaps changing reality itself?....and maybe, just maybe, her mother left her on the street, where local kids would throw rocks at her when she was under 10... maybe there was one little boy who used his lunch money to buy her a meal, and who gave her a warm place to sleep when his parents were away... and maybe he LEFT, maybe he left with his parents without saying goodbye, maybe this drove her a bit mad... maybe she wants to take everything from him, so he'll have nothing left in the world but her, just as he was all she had when they were little kids.

I figure you play as this girl in her relentless hunt to terrorize my main character, but the RP follows your character, not just in her hunt, but the voices in her head, the apparitions in her dreams, these voices and apparitions will also be my characters as well as the man she's hunting, while you play as the girl, and you dictate how she deals with these forces inside her head and how she overcomes obstacles like the man driving away while she's on foot etc...

send me a PM if you're interested.

also, I will only accept users who are over 18, this Rp will contain a lot of violence, gore, drugs and possibly other things that I do not feel comfortable roleplaying out with someone under 18. 
bumping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back