• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

My First Drawing

Who should I draw next?

• Another Food Wars! Character

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fate/Zero Character

• Kuroko No Basket Character

• Ace no Diamond Character

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I already did Kuroko :3

[/QUOTE]
Oh, nevermind. Have you tried Midorima Shintaro? His glasses gave me a hard time.

Last edited by a moderator:
MikuChan said:
Oh, nevermind. Have you tried Midorima Shintaro? His glasses gave me a hard time.
I tried doing him, he is so hard in the picture I wanna use as a reference. I wanna draw him more though:

images

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I tried doing him, he is so hard in the picture I wanna use as a reference. I wanna draw him more though:
images

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm... If it were me I would start from drawing the side of his face first, but you can do what you want. You can always look for a larger picture. Unless you really want to draw this particular angle.

MikuChan said:
Hmmm... If it were me I would start from drawing the side of his face first, but you can do what you want. You can always look for a larger picture. Unless you really want to draw this particular angle.
I like this angle a lot. I always work from the nose downward, and have never been able to get it all, I also don't draw the entire picture, I kinda enlarge the face and a bit of their movement. I almost finished him once but messed up >.>

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I like this angle a lot. I always work from the nose downward, and have never been able to get it all, I also don't draw the entire picture, I kinda enlarge the face and a bit of their movement. I almost finished him once but messed up >.>

[/QUOTE]
That sucks :( Well this photo might help you start in drawing that angle... Sorry, if it isn't helpful~ I usually look at different pictures if I can't find a bigger picture of the one I like and I try to incorporate it into the one I like.

Last edited by a moderator:
MikuChan said:
That sucks :( Well this photo might help you start in drawing that angle... Sorry, if it isn't helpful~ I usually look at different pictures if I can't find a bigger picture of the one I like and I try to incorporate it into the one I like.
Oh, the picture is bigger than that, I just clicked on the littler one!

latest

And the hardest part is either his hair or his jawline, especially in this picture.

I usually draw the forehead first and then the nose and so forth....

For the hair I sometimes try to round the top of the head lightly and that gives me an idea where the hair should be.

MikuChan said:
I usually draw the forehead first and then the nose and so forth....
For the hair I sometimes try to round the top of the head lightly and that gives me an idea where the hair should be.
I am pretty bad at rounding, just gunna be honest. But meh, gotta improve somehow. I still have like 12 KnB Characters to draw ;-;

And they only get harder, most of them.

And yeah! It is pretty rad, no one else that I know of has thought of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back