Flight- Has large bat wings when either in vampire form or half blood form

Enhanced senses- All the time

Telepathy- All the time

Can speak to animals- In Werewolf form or half blood form

Super Speed/Strength- All the time

Weapons:

Twin blades

Bio:

Having being a full blood monster she never really fit in till she came to this school for monsters. Always being picked on because of her hair. Now she is wondering how things would work out here because of her heritage. Since her mother was a vampire and her dad was a werewolf. They where both burned together at the stake when she was just a baby so she is an orphan.

Reason For Being At This School (If Human only):

( not human )

Image(s):

View attachment 94514 View attachment 94515 View attachment 94516 View attachment 94517 ( The bat wings )

~~~~~~~~~

CHARACTER APPLICATION:

{Storybrooke Name/Character Name}

Flameheart, call me Ginger or whatever you want but I prefer Flame

{Age}

{Gender}

Female

{Picture and description of the physical features}

View attachment 95331

Flame has fiery red hair that glows orange at sunset and electric green eyes. She stands at 5'11 and weights 125 pounds. She has one tattoo on her stomach.

View attachment 95332

{Likes}

* Fire

* Guns

* Spicy food

* Fighting

* Adventure

* Heat

{Dislikes}

* Cold

* Peace

* Winter

* Rain

* Frigid Wind

{Personality}

Brave, Stubborn, Silly, Kind, Strong, Trigger Happy and Clever

{Do they have a true love?}

True love ha you make me laugh.....NO!

{History before and after curse}

Flame was on the top five most wanted as number one she loved the excitement of a criminals life. She sometimes saved people at random she didn't care much she just wanted money to buy more guns and weapons. She had a black horse named Trigger.

Then one day she woke up in a new world with the memory of being the owner of a gun shop and show. Now she goes through normal life she is the top criminal but no one knows who the mastermind is and she adores it

~~~~~~~~~

Skelly

Name: ( they only gave her a codename )

Preferably Called: Animal

Age(10-18): 12

Role: Phantom

Ability/Power(N/A if human):

Spirit animal bond - She has wolf senses, power, speed and features. The only thing she has not mastered yet is controlling the wolf because when she transforms it's by accident when she is angry or scared

Weapon(optional): Her Phantom ability but she CAN use any weapons. Carries around small things like knives and has a custom bow & arrows.

Personality: Brave, Stubborn, Silly, Funny, Childish and Adventurous

Bio(optional): She was an orphan adopted by the army for this purpose. Now she found out the truth...and she is on the run.

Appearance: Always has animal features stands 5'11 and weights 125 pounds

View attachment 95057

Her spirit animal is a wolf and when she fully transforms

View attachment 95058

The wolf stands 6'0 to the shoulder and weights 245 pounds

Other: Has a pet Raven named Scar

View attachment 95056she formed a bond with Scar since she raised him

~~~~~~~~~

Hiroshima Senama

" Hiro "

View attachment 94738

Hiroshima has a slim but strong build and golden hair that reaches her hips so is kept in a pony tail a lot. And she has electric green eyes you will mostly see her in Jean booty shorts, a tank top, her lucky brackets and necklace.

View attachment 94750

Hiroshima is 16. Weights 125 pounds and is 5'10. Has a left part in her hair. And is the daughter of the famous director of The Senama Denim Wear. She always wears her mom's company clothes. On the front of all the companies clothes is their trademark designer symbol meaning peace.

View attachment 94764

Sexuality:

Straight

Crush:

" Love ? Oh one second my song just came on "

Personality:

Hiroshima is known as the rebel of the school. And she is the leader of every athletic girls team. You don't want to make this girl mad and plan on leaving the fight she will mess you up. Hiroshima is only nice to her friends. Some may call her a naughty girl or Ultimate Party Animal...others a protector or Guardian of the School...to Hiroshima she only follows one rule.....Girls just wanna have fun!

· Music

· Sweets

· Having Fun

· Athletic activities

· To party

Dislikes:

· Bullys

· Vegetables

· Cold Weather

· Teachers

· Silence

Quirks:

Hiroshima is the best at martial arts and fighting. She is also the most popular girl in school.

Hobbies:

Hiroshima participates in every athletic team because of her mom paying the school to let her but she also goes home and fends for herself because her mom is always on business trips and her dad died when she was 3 in a plane crash coming home from the war.

~~~~~~~

Cs teen

Name; Naomi Hugesty

Nick Name: Omi, Wild or Rebel

Outer:

Short description- Naomi stands 5'9 and weights at about 125 pounds she unusually wears tomboy type clothes mostly including Jean booty shorts, t shirts or tank tops, basket ball shoes, a hat and fingerless gloves

Appearance-

View attachment 94146

Height- 5'9

Weight- 125 pounds

Hair color- Red mostly kept down or in a ponytail nothing fancy

Eye color- Green

Tattoos- the words Wild Spirit on her belly, a wolf on her right arm and a butterfly on her left ankle

View attachment 94147

View attachment 94148

View attachment 94149

Piercings- on her ears she payed for with her own money

View attachment 93936

Scars- Claw mark on her right cheek from her cat Pickles

View attachment 93933

Distinguishing marks- cut on her left arm from old barbed wire

View attachment 94150

Biography:

Age- 17

Ethnicity- Scottish/Australian

Where you hail from- Australia

Birthday- May 24th

Personality-

Funny, Kind, Silly and Brave

Childish, Rude at times, Rash, Irresponsible

Bio- Raised by drunks in the Outback she sometimes skipped school to go sit in her favorite tree and draw or go and hunt she did drama to express herself but she became popular in school and she steals things because no one will hire a rebel and she need to buy her own food because her parents don't care about her

Extra:

Crush- Nicholas Knight

Skills- Athletic, Persuasive, President, Pick pocket, Strong, Agile, Clever, Adaptive

Hobbies- Hunting, Matial arts, Gang and Cooking

Extras in school- Anything Athletic, Wildlife, Art and Drama

Status in school- Strongest Girl, Naughty flirter, Rebel, Tomboy and Wild Born

DeathToAllBetrayers

~~~~~~

Name: Kanashi Atora Torumi

NN: Kat

Grade: 6th

Height: 4'9

Weight: 64ibs.

Appearance:View attachment 86846

Personality: Kind, Sweet, Cowardly, Shy and Skittish

Guardian Character: MiukiView attachment 86847

Character Transform: View attachment 86848 (With white ears and tail also has on her characters clothes)

Character Personality: Brave

Bio: Kanashi has ways been bullied in school because of her.being cowardly then one day she gets an egg and out hatches Miuki then she gets transferred to a new school what will she do

~~~~~~

Name: Keiki Tusama

Species: Mythical Shapeshifter

Powers:

Element Manipulation- Can control Fire, Wind, Earth and Water

Dragon Sight- Can have dragon eyes when human

Aura Sight- Can se other peoples auras

Looks: View attachment 88992( will show creature pictures in rp )

Personality: Brave, Smart, Strong, Fast, Kind, Protective, Stubborn, Silly and Funny

Bio: No one knows ( except for her )

Other: She is Blind

~~~~~~

Name: Hope

Neko: Yup

About: She was created to be a secret and now she is one of the family pets

Looks: View attachment 88138View attachment 88139

~~~~~~

Name: Zoey Hanson

What type of Neko: Wild cat

Personality: Brave, Strong, Smart, Kind, Funny, Silly and Friendly

Appearance: View attachment 88116View attachment 88117View attachment 88118View attachment 88119View attachment 88120View attachment 88121

Special Features: Zoey has a tattoo on the top of her thighView attachment 88124

Dislikes: people who hate my kind

What your room looks like: View attachment 88122

~~~~~~

Name:Roxanne Rogers

Nickname: Roxy

Personality: Kind, stubborn, hard headed, playful, brave, strong, smart, bubbly, protective and caring towards her friends

Mew Mew Powers fraze: Fire Rose

Mew Mew animal: Red fox

Bio: Roxy is in 7th grade. Uknowing the fact she is a Mew Mew. For now she lives a normal life. Born and raised in Japan.

Apperence:View attachment 84556(Mewmorphed)View attachment 84907 (her uniform)View attachment 84559(Power pendant)View attachment 84560(Weapon)View attachment 84908(Mew mark)View attachment 84909Its on the top of her right hand

Mew Mew Style Mew Mew Grace Mew Mew Power in your face!

~~~~~~~

Name: Cassandra " Cassy " Green Willow

Faction: Divergent but leans more towards Dauntless

Faction Nickname: Dragon

Personality: Brave, Honest, Selfless, Smart, Loyal, Caring, Stubborn

Backround: Cassy was born into Candor. As she grew up Cassy noticed that she was a little different than others. When it was her time to take the test she was told " You must leave quickly........Cassy your divergent " and she was rushed out the back and was told to not tell anyone and she leaned more towards Dauntless. So when it was her turn to choose Cassy cut her hand and dropped some blood into the Dauntless bowl. She has now been there for 2 weeks and no one has really noticed or talked to her much since she choose her Dauntless name. Now everyone is keeping there eye on her because of her newfound skills in Dauntless.

Apperence: View attachment 85889

Tattoo: View attachment 85890 on left side of chest

Other: * Cassy is 5'6

* Weights 109 pounds

* She knows karate, Jujitsu, Tuquando, Martial arts and Fist fight

* She is skilled with a gun, throwing knives and other weapons

~Dauntless Be Brave!~

~~~~~~~~​

Name:Altaria

Appearance:View attachment 79187 and her with wingsView attachment 79210 her as a dove View attachment 79211 and as a dolphinView attachment 79212

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Type of Weapon: Sword or powers

Personality: Kind, Loving, Brave, Strong, Stubborn, Childish and Silly

Bio: When she was little Altaria accidentally levitated someone and threw them at a wall and broke there arm. Her father then told her about her mother . That's when the monsters stared coming. So her father sent her to Camp Half-Blood to be safe and protected . It took a while to get her to go but when her father told her that it would protect her she went. And now she is driving there now. On her way there she is wearing jeans and a green t-shirt and her mothers magical necklace that gives her the shifting power.

Other: She can shift into a dove ( Aphrodite's bird)and a dolphin ( Aphrodite's animal) charm people she can also can control emotions she has super human strength and can turn weapons into things of peace and she can fly ( Hey don't deny this I found it on a page that was all about Aphrodite )

~~~~~~

View attachment 80198 ( No elf ears) View attachment 80196 View attachment 80197 (This is mega) Pokémon species: Leafeon

Pokeperson name: Grace Leafeon

Likes: Playing, reading, spring, kind people, kind Pokémon, rain, sun, snow, wind, happiness, laughter, adventure, and having good friends by my side.

Dislikes: Rudeness, evil, sadness.

Pokepersonality: Kind, playful, energetic, strong, Trustworthy, loyal, adventuress, and loving.

History: My Mom was a human and my dad was a pokeperson. When they got together my mom didn't know that he was a pokeperson until she was going to have me . When my dad told he at first she was surprised then she was concerned but then she was exited. I was born in the cottage my mom got before they had me. because she was worried I would come out a Pokémon. so I grew up there being able to turn from a human to a Pokémon to a pokeperson made it hard for me to fit in at school because I felt more at home as a pokeperson . But when I found more people like me we would hang out battling each other we never got hurt but the boulders that we trained with sure did. I was bullied a lot so it made it much harder to control myself . One day I got so mad I got into a fight at the back of the school I accidentally went into Pokémon form and broke his arm using Tackle. they never got near me again. That's when my mom found a school for pokepeople that was called school for the Gifted . I love it there. Now i'm living a normal pokeperson life in my mom and dads cottage.( This is what she looks like as a Human) View attachment 76259

~~~~~~~

Name: Redfeather(Redstar when leader)

Clan: Thunder clan

Personality:Fiesty, Strong, Young, She-cat, Courageous, Brave, Anger issues, Loyal, Kind, Motherly, And a true warrior

Bio: Redfeather was born and raised in Leaf clan. She had four other siblings her two sisters are Fireclaw and Sunpelt her two brothers are Ashtail and Cinderfang. Her mother is Oakheart and her father is Burningstar. When she was only a kit she went to hunt for her mother and father and she caught a old fat slow rabbit and they where very happy at how good of a hunter she was . Then when she got her warrior name it was because she fought off an entire small fleet of rouges . And she saved her father from dogs when she was only an apprentice . She is the hardest worker and best fighter , hunter and the best deputy a clan could have.

Apperence:

Redfeather (she-cat)View attachment 78125 mother Oakheart ( she-cat) View attachment 78206 Father Burningstar(tom) View attachment 78207 Fireclaw( she-cat)View attachment 78208 Sunpelt(she-cat)View attachment 78209 Ashtail(tom)View attachment 78210 Cinderfang (tom)View attachment 78211 ( It is the picture on the right of every name)

~~~~~~

Name: Emerald Myra

Nickname: Em

Appearance: View attachment 82612 (Normally blue eyes)

Weapon: (called Natures Wrath)View attachment 82543 (exactly like rubys except green)

Aura Color: Emerald(eyes turn red when gets made)

Symbol: View attachment 82513 ( The green one )

Personality: Kind , Caring , Stubborn , Childish , Funny , Anger issues , Strong and , Brave

Semblance: She is like all of team RWBY put together , Yang - every time she gets hit she grows stronger , Ruby - weapon is the same , Weiss - is stubborn , Blake - is a fauna

History: Emerald was taken to a orphanage soon after she was born and the kids made fun of her being a fauna and calling her" Cry Baby wait I mean Cry Puppy you aren't human " . Till one day she got so mad she nearly killed them . When she was adopted her foster parents where the best friends she ever had . When she got old enough they sent her the Beacon . Now it is her first day .

Clothes: She is wearing her battle clothes and has her guntlents like Yang dose except greenView attachment 82614 ( Ignore bow and arrow and it has short sleeves )

~~~~~

View attachment 82424

Name: Natasha Chester Wild

Alias: Animal Instinct

Nationality: English

Power: Animal shape shifter

Height: 5'4 ft

Weight: 102 ibs.

Unusual Features: Has animal like behavior and when she uses her powers or sees fire her eyes turn yellow

Quirks?: Is very clever

Personality: Kind , childish , brave , strong , fast , loyal , stubborn and , funny

Weakness: On full moon has to stay one animal for the whole day and on new moon has no power at all

Paraphernalia: MAD NINJA SKILLS and her powers

Classes being taken:

Sunday- Break day

Monday- Ninjutsu , Anatomy , Genetics

Tuesday- Physiology , Dance , Medicine

Wednesday- Psychiatry , Accounting , Piloting

Thursday- Pickpocketing , Computer science , Biophysics

Friday- Controlling powers and Development

Saturday- Break day

And here a special sample from a rp I'm in

~~~~~~~

Dusk was down by a stream she had been living in a nearby hollow now she was sitting a small breeze tickling her face and making her fur flow she closed her eyes and let the sun heat her face she was gorgeous as she tried to remember anything before this......nothing again she shook her head and looked into the stream at her reflection.......a wolf​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back