• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern My Fantasy Family

Add a second family (allow more players)

• Yes. (Allow another family in this roleplay)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. (But start it in a different roleplay)

• No. (Fuck it ones enough)

• Mabey. (I'm to lazy to care)

• Total voters
(They weren't up the stairs...Neko is on the couch as well and Iris and Elizabeth are adjacent to the couch.)

BoyscoGang said:
Cam, Zieth, and JD: *peek in*
Cam:.....I ain't goin in there

JD: *grabs his head and nearly crushes it* You will and you'll like it
((You need to create a character first in the sign up section and have it be accepted before you can begin role playing))

Neko, trying to regain composure, puts down the Nutella, wipes his eyes, and turns on the news. "Society is fucked up these days" he says whilst watching the news. He leans his head on his mothers shoulder and falls asleep.

@Mashiro Shiina @PlaguedWithInsanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jane noticed that her father was now walking closer to where she was currently standing, placing a piece of paper (which she supposed was Arty's) into his front pocket.

“Papa, why didn't you save me from camp? You know that I don't like the outdoors!” The child whined in exasperation, running up towards her father, and attempting to cling onto his leg.

Her voice began to quiver while she plotted out another devious plan:

“Arty... I think he's been up to something horrible lately... Why don't you punish him? I worry that he will disobey again if you don't.”

The Mischievous Child eagerly awaits for a dramatic responce back.

@The Master

Iris slowly set Elizabeth down on her own two feet. Accompanied by a soft sigh, Iris settled to sit down beside her son, Neko. "Sweetheart....yes, youre adopted." Iris was soft and lovibg with her choice of eords, even as a stern, serious expression began to cloud her facade. "Though this is true, you arent loved any less thsn my own birth child. All of you, are our children. And believe you me, nobody or nothing can take that away." While speaking, Iris took hold of one of his hands and held it in her own, before stroking his hair with her free hand. "Don't cry, we love you." Iris gently planted a kiss on his forehead and brought him into a hug.

Neko can't help but let out a small sob."I love you mom" he says as he wraps his arms around her. "I don't ever want to lose you" he says as he sobs a little more and squeezes his mother tight.

@Mashiro Shiina

((Mother of the year))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MerCelia said:
Jane noticed that her father was now walking closer to where she was currently standing, placing a piece of paper (which she supposed was Arty's) into his front pocket.
“Papa, why didn't you save me from camp? You know that I don't like the outdoors!” The child whined in exasperation, running up towards her father, and attempting to cling onto his leg.

Her voice began to quiver while she plotted out another devious plan:

“Arty... I think he's been up to something horrible lately... Why don't you punish him? I worry that he will disobey again if you don't.”

The Mischievous Child eagerly awaits for a dramatic responce back.

@The Master
Veril allowed his daughter to cling to his leg. "You know I dislike arguments with your mother. She sent you there for her reasons. Also, behave yourself. You know what you're doing young lady. Now lets get home." Veril picked her up and carried her. He made his way to the car, carrying his daughter and all the stuff he bought for his son. They drove home, Veril glancing at his daughter occasionally.

Ezra walked back into the house with a crown made of twisted vines and flowers on top of her head. She carried four more in her hands and placed each on her family members' heads. Neko's was made of thick swirled vines and deep dark blue flowers, Iris' was made of thinner vines and red flowers, Elizabeth's was simply braided pink flowers, and Kassandra's was made of thin vines and white flowers. "Family...no matter what." She said and sat down on the floor by her mother's feet. Ezra leaned back and closed her eyes, a rare smile on her face.

@jakobtatee @Mashiro Shiina @PlaguedWithInsanity

Artorias grew bored of his world once again, yeah it was his escape but he couldn't hide here forever. "Let me out" He mumbled and then he was in the car with Veril and Jane ??? (Ahh my father must have kept the paper) Artorias thought. "Jane when did you get back" Artorias said ignoring Verils presence. @The Master @MerCelia

Iris smiled. "I love you too sweetheart. Never worry or doubt us loving you." Iris the combed her fingers through his hair, just as her gaze shifted down to look at her daughter. "Thats right...no matter what." Iris' gaze grew darker with the second half of her statement, just for mere seconds before returning to normal. "I will always love you all."

neko falls asleep in the comfort of his mother, feeling as though nothing could hurt him while he was in his mothers arms. the last thing he remembers before drifting of was ezra placing the crown on his head.

@ScytheMeister7

Jane gave a hard glare in Arty's direction, mumbling snarky responces, before deciding on a cold remark back.

“I escaped camp, dimwit!” Jane prenounces each of her words in an irritating sing-song voice, “I'm not as idiotic is you are. I don't hide in a painting to escape hell. I conquer it.”

The Mischievous Child snickered at the back of the car, messing around with one of her collected gadgets: an old radio from the late 50's.

neko softly wakes up from his nap, looking at everyone else and yawning. he gets up to go change clothes, when he looks at the clock and realizes what time it is. he changes into some jogging pants and a t-shirt and fixes his hair. he ponders what to do seeming as to how everyone else is tangled up in doing something. he decides to pick up a book and read. as he goes to sit back on the couch he notices ezra, kassie, lizzy, and his mother iris. as he reads he hopes that he can maybe spend some quality time with his father or brother when the get back. his thoughts get captured by the book, and his mind has been taken off his family for once in a while.

@ScytheMeister7

@MerCelia

Artorias just stared at jane completely emotionless. "Well trying to conquer you're hell got you sent away to a camp for a bit, now didn't it." Artorias sat in the back something's his sister said were true and he knew that he should apologize to father but a part of him wouldn't let the words escape no matter how much he wanted to say them.

Mabey it was the fact Jane was here mabey it was a matter of pride something Artorias had far to much of. All he could do was sit back and stare forward waiting for his dimwitted sisters next remark. @The Master @MerCelia

Veril remained quiet as his kids bickered. When they pulled into the driveway of their house he glanced at his kids before getting out of the car. Veril went into the house and straight to his and Iris' room. He ignored everyone and everything. Veril landed face first onto the bed, letting out a big exhausted sigh. He rested there, not wanting to deal with any of his kids. Elizabeth and Ezra were probably the only ones who he could handle at the moment.

neko, noticing his fathers expression, goes up to his fathers room and sits on his fathers bed. "hi dad. how was your day with arty?" neko says as he starts to massage his fathers back.

@The Master

Veril groaned when neko entered. He relaxed though as his son massaged his back. Veril looked back a little to see his son, "It was eventful." He said. Veril's back had more knots than a french braid. Right now he could really use some quality time with Iris. Veril turned to neko, "Can you have your mother come up here for a minute? I need to talk to her." Veril asked him. He pretty much was planning on going at it with her the moment she stepped through the door.

Iris quietly observed her children, even after a crown was placed atop her head consisting of the things she loved most. A soft smile proving a good mood evident, Iris' gaze was interrupted by the sudden rentrance of her husband, followed by her son, which was once asleep on her shoulder , to follow in suit. With a curious expression replacing her relaxed one, Iris slowly stood up, being sure not to disturb the rest of her children from their productive activities.

Slowly but surely, Iris made her way up the stairs and down the hall into the room, positioning herself in the door frame just as she was mentioned to her son to be retrieve. With a soft blow of her breath, Iris finally spoke up. "Already here..." Iris then softly smiled to Neko. "Go downstairs and watch the others for me."

Kassandra curled her fingers around the blonde locks of her older sister as she made a sound of comfort. Ezra then made a comment about the spirit being odd, which would have sounded sarcastic until she spoke again, informing her that she meant it in a good and nice way. "I l-like you too, Ezra. You're n-nice to me and you don't get angry too easy." She said as Ezra began to speak again. "I g-guess I'm just kind of n-nervous." She said as the blonde quickly jumped up and stepped outside. It was an abrupt motion, and Kassandra assumed that maybe she just wanted her own space. The spirit then slumped over on the couch as Neko left. Nobody seemed to want to be around around her... But that was fine, she guessed. Ezra soon came back and gave her a flower crown, that in which she had thanked her for. She then got up as well and retreated to her room. If no one wanted to be by her—and she was quite bored—so she may as well go practice an instrument. She quickly climbed the stairs and was gone with a quiet close of her room door.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER
[/Color]

Veril sat up and patted the spot next to him on the bed, looking at Iris. "I wanna be with you for a bit. I'm really drained..." He sighed. Veril looked like he had spent an entire day having his life force simply drained. He smiled weakly at his wife, admiring her beauty.

@Mashiro Shiina

@jakobtatee

Elizabeth was set down from her mother onto her feet and she then sat with Neko and began to talk about the 'adoption' word again. The small girl was confused, and really wanted to know what that word meant and why it made her brother so sad. Iris then hugged him and kissed him on the forehead, whilst Lizzie just stood there with a pout and her arms crossed as Neko told Iris he loved her and hugged her as well. Then Veril came home and she wanted to go to her father's room, but was told not to by the mother and was taken into Neko's lap. All Elizabeth seemed to be was a little ragdoll, small enough to be picked up and taken by everyone. She said nothing, however, as Neko began to play with her blonde hair, that in which she liked. After Kassandra left to her room, Neko had set the girl down and left Elizabeth as well. She pouted, hopped off the couch, and ran down the hall into her parent's room. Instantly, she ran to her father and hugged him tight after hopping onto the huge bed. "Daddy, you're home!" She said, squeezing him. She noticed he seemed a bit stressed, so she spoke up. "What's wrong, Daddy?"

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Veril smiled as he hugged Elizabeth "Hey baby!" He kissed her forehead. "Can you go downstairs? Mommy and daddy need to have a grown up talk." He smiled as he caressed her head. Veril kissed her on the nose and set her down on the ground. "I'll be downstairs once mommy and daddy are done talking." He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back