My dream, your nightmare

Kurosaki Niaxi.

That one piano player.
Generations ago… a war happened with the dreams and nightmares. Along with a forbidden romance… A dream fell in love with a nightmare… this caused great fury with both sides. The council soon found out of this and they were banished… as time went by a deadly war. Killing many dreams and nightmares. With this generation there can be a war…or forbidden romance… here is the story…
There are many kinds of species in this world, there are 2 kinds of sides to this world. 
The dreams, the nightmares. The dreams live up in the sky, the heavens. The people or should I say super natural (not the movie silly) the super natural’s carry powers but not like the dreams or nightmares, it’s just defense. That’s all I am going to say about the super naturals. The dreams bring peace to the world... Especially the dreams, Dreams of fantasy’s the best played scenario, you... Being the superhero saving the world from havoc. This is the role of the dreams. Keeping peace to the world. 
Now…switching positons. I shall do the nightmares. – Dose evil laugh.- 
The nightmares, the other side of your dream, the hell that lives inside you, the hell that lives in your very mind. The worst scenario played… failing a test? , the world being brought down, the world ending because of a stupid ass move? That’s called “You’re. Worst. Nightmare.” The inner demon inside of you, that’s what makes you your own nightmare. Your own hell. 
Both sides Dreams, Nightmares. Were sent to the real world… reason: Unknown. You wake up in a dark alley way. A dank place... All you’re wearing is a long white dress. If you’re a boy your wearing causal clothing, A t-shirt a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt…and some other stuff of your choice. 
If you’re a nightmare..well if you’re a girl, you wear black leggings, A pair of sneakers, A spaghetti strapped lace top and a blue sweat shirt.
If you’re a boy well you wear jeans, A V neck and a sweatshirt and some other stuff of your choice…ladies you get this too choosing a few items of your choice.
What side will you choose? The dreams? Or the nightmares… will a dream fall to the nightmare? Will a war happen? Will a forbidden romance happen? Or will war… the choice is yours my friend. Choose wisely.

THIS IS WHARE THE RP WILL START! DO NOT EXPECT TOLLERANCE FOR A IGNORING POST! 

back.jpg

earth.jpg

ground.jpg

heaven.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back