My collection of alternate history roleplay ideas

lucidnonsense

because discord is no longer with us I guess I have to post them here, whether I get to do any of these, I dunno, if anybody is interested hollar and I will consider doing them, or you can discuss them or whatever, hopefully they are at least unique.

Alternate History Roleplays:

Kinda shitty place but not quite dystopia roleplay: so 20 years ago a new communist government was established. things are pretty ok except for the work/death camps and the governments response to "capitalist propaganda" is sometimes a little harsh. also everybody lives in poverty and a large portion of the budget is spent on warmachines to fight the capitalist empire of the east.

The Nazi's got shit together roleplay: so like, some guy in the future was like "Time travel is real imma go kill hitler" so he stole a time machine and prevented hitler from being concieved. but his time machine broke down. Nazi's rose to power under a much more competent leader, developed nuclear weapons and became a superpower and took over europe. WOOPS also they stole the time machine, while they cant figure out how to work it, they have figured out how to reverse engineer high tech weapons

War between Mexica and Spain roleplay: so like, european explorers came to mexica but the Mexican empire had guns and stuff, they had united the americas under a massive empire on par with the roman empire. now things will be less one sided.

feel free to suggest more

All conpriacies were true Roleplay: Lizard people are the dominate species, Nazis live on the moon, George did the infamous plane attack, the heroes are foil hats :)

[QUOTE="Okashi Yuki]All conpriacies were true Roleplay: Lizard people are the dominate species, Nazis live on the moon, George did the infamous plane attack, the heroes are foil hats :)

[/QUOTE]
What about one obscure conspiracy theory is true? anyway, this is supposed to be parallel universe stuff, not full on fantasy, though time travel one is a bit fantasy.

Speaking of ayylmaos

Martians and Cavemen: mars is dying, so like a bunch of martians launch a colonization mission of earth, run into our ancestors, we are slowly integrated into martian civilization. perhaps a group of martians claims they are gods and the other martians are evil invaders or something and mobilize us as a soldier race so they can take over the earth and commit genocide on those martians that have a slightly different shade of pink skin and orange eyes, because hot pink martians caused 14/8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back