Straight 

||Mutations||

Skin changed to a pitch black color and eyes became yellow

body now produces chemicals that make a shadow like mist come from body

||Abilities||

Is able to control how much mist he make and can hide himself in it

Eyes glow like a cats and he has sharp vision both in day and night

||Bio||

He was born in the city with a twin sister named Janet.

The night he spotted the creature he had been returning home from the arcade 

when he spotted it hiding in a ally way. He had gasped at the sight of it and bolted

As it ran for him.The creature knocked him out cold. when he woke up he was sitting in front of a strange man with pink hair. he was told that he had killed four people and instead of

Going to jail he was going to a mental hospital. Jake nodded as he believed this was all

One crazy dream. when he got there the idea of it being a dream increased until a day after he got there he was taken into a white room and tested on. The test hurt incredibly and before he knew it he was being led to his room with bands on. He had no idea anything had changed until he looked into a mirror and saw himself. He wasn't to bothered and went on with daily life, the bands making him a little weaker than normal and controlling the chemicals making it so the mist didn't over take his body but only came out in little puffs.

||Personality||

Is very shy in groups and hates being in the lime light.

Would rather sit down and read a book then Run around and play.

He is pretty brave for his age and never shuns someone in need.

||Likes||

Reading

Video games

Being alone

Snakes

||Dislikes||

Bullies

People who think they are better than everyone

Being in the spot light

Being stared at

||Strengths||

Is very strong despite thin appearance and has a strong grip 

Is not the fastest runner but can go at a jogging speed for over 30 min

Can hold his breath for long periods of time and is a fast swimmer

||Weaknesses||

He hates running and is horrible at sprints.

Get tired easily

refuses to work in groups

||Fears||

Glossophobia – The fear of public speaking

Enochlophobia – The fear of crowds

Xenophobia – The fear of the unknown

Arachnophobia – The fear of spiders

||Other||

Is usually wearing a button down shirt and jeans

【A F F I L I A T I O N S】

Acquaintances:

None yet
Friends:

None yet
Crush:

None yet
Enemies:

None yet

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 155379

A P P E A R A N C E - D E T A I L S〗 
• Height •

6'3"
• Weight •

247lbs

• Eye color •

Has no eyes

• Hair color •

Has none

• Body type •

Android

• Complexion •

None

• Ethnicity •

None

• Distinctive Features•

Glowing ponytail things

【I N F O〗

||Name||

Andy Locus
||Nickname||

Andy

||Age||

||Gender||

Male

||Patient #||

||Sexuality||

Asexual (used to be straight)

||Mutations||

Is inside a robotic body

||Abilities||

Is able to change the shape of his hands and feet at will

Has two annteana like things the right one changing colors to show his while the left shows people around him emotions

||Bio||

He had been riding home on his bicycle when he was tackled to the ground by a shadowy figure, he could smell the death in his breath and blood dripped onto his shirt from its teeth. He could feel its hot breath as he was lifted up in its jaws by the collar of his shirt, the creature took off running as he was dragged along. When they stopped moving the creature tossed him into a wall and he crashed into it breaking his arm before crashing the the floor. the creature slowly approached him moving closer and closer until he could see the whites of its eyes when out of no where a siren started blazing through the slience and the creature stopped before backing off and running for it he heard the clicking of its claws on the floor. The police approached him and for a moment he thought he was safe and that everything was going to be okay but these hopes were quickly shattered as they lifted him up and snapped hand cuffs onto him. he struggled against them but it was useless as his broken arm pained him to much, he quickly found out that he was going to be sentenced to 50 years in jail and he struggled harder trying to escape, he struggled to a point where he actually knocked out one of the officers so they took of his hand cuffs and put  him in a straight jacket instead. after this he gave up struggling as even the slightest movement sent jolts of pain through his arm. after hours of siting in a jail cell he was told someone wanted to see him and he was guided out of the cell and into what seemed to be a office.There was a man sitting inside who was wearing a tux and had bright cotton candy hair, and he was asked to tell what happened. sighing with relief he began explaining everything about the monster and how he was attacked and the dead people around him and the more he said the more prominent was a evil looking grin spreading across his face. the man then announced that he believed me a complete psychopath and that instead of going to jail he was being placed into a mental hospital until deemed ready to join society. This set him off and there was no end to his complaining as he did it from the moment they left to the moment they got to the mental hospital, and after being dropped off he sprinted towards a nearby boat almost making it but he was stopped at the last minute being knocked cold while the boat they arrived on sailed off. he was token into the lab to be mutated right away that way they could control him better, but on taking off his straight jacket and seeing that the bones in his arm was completely un-fixable so instead of mutating him they wired up a special machine body built to hold his brain and they put his brain inside. They hooked it up in such a way that the wires and other things correspond to his brains signals perfectly and just like a normal body would except they made it so they had more control over him then most of the other mutations. They made it so they were able to reset his personality in such away that every time he seemed to becoming more of his old self and might break out they reset him and he starts acting entirely different except instead of being able to control it something went wrong and now it just automatically does this at any time or place with no telling when it might happen. Because of how unstable he was they put him into sleep mode and left him in his room the whole day automatically going to wake up at morning. (i will roleplay from this point)

||Personality||

Is very emotionally unstable never acting the same way twice.

||Likes||

~Reading

~Sports

~Being in groups

~Being alone

~Being inactive

~Being active

~Feeling involved

~working alone

||Dislikes||

~Reading

~Sports

~Being in groups

~Being alone

~Being inactive

~Being active

~Feeling involved

~working alone

||Strengths||

Is very smart and can think out any logic problem put in front of him

Is very strong and athletic able to dodge almost anything thrown at him 

Is very useful because of the ability to change the shape of his hands

||Weaknesses||

He is very hard to work with as his personality changes often.

He never acts the same twice and will one day be happy to help while the other refuse

He is emotionally unstable and with break out in anger of sadness or any emotion at random

||Fears||

Is physically unable to fear though is cautious around water 

||Other||

Because of his emotions and personality changing so much he often contradicts himself

He is unable to touch water or get wet as it will short circuit him and he would need to be rebooted 

【A F F I L I A T I O N S〗

Acquaintances:

open
Friends:

open
Crush:

open
Enemies:

open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back