My Character Dump

Eulaila

Fantastically Awkward
(In Use)
Name: Ezra Aguilar

Sex: Male

Species: Angel

Appearance: Ezra is a petite, olive skinned male with a lithe stature.. His medium length, blonde hair is slightly unkempt and almost always in his face, but still semi-manageable. Freckles litter his cheeks and nose, growing more visible in the winter months as his skin grows paler. His soft pink lips are almost perpetually parted, showing off his near-perfect teeth. Ezra’s emerald green eyes are his second most eye catching feature - his first being the jagged, pinkish scar running down his cheek.

As all angels do, Ezra has a magnificent pair of white feather wings. Of course, as not to scare off any humans he comes in contact with, as well as appear normal, he can hide them on command.

Personality: Ezra is a sweet, innocent boy and always has been, despite his not-so-good life. He is an extroverted, go-getter whose emotions tend to get the best of him. He can be rather soft-spoken at times, but a complete blabber-mouth at others. While he knows not all people are great, the angel tries to see the good in all people. He is naive and gullible, most of the time. However, he can be a bit of a skeptic when faced with new ideas, or ones that conflict his own, as well as rather stubborn.

Back Story: Ezra’s human life was not a particularly good one. His father was an absentee and his mother took out her frustration on him. Though, the angel does not blame her, as she was plagued with mental illness and knew not what she was doing - so he tells himself. On his fifteenth birthday, his mother got roaring drunk and sliced her “worthless son’s” cheek open, leaving a scar that forever reminds Ezra of his mother.

Years down the road, Ezra is devastated to find his mother in a pool of her own blood with a suicide note simply stating “I have not been the mother I should have been. I love you.” His human life was ended shortly after that by the hands of a trigger happy thief attempting to rob him.

After his death, Ezra vowed to save every human life he came in contact with, so no one would have the same, tragic life he or his mother led.

(Not In Use)

To be updated later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back