My bunker of plots

Reaper Six

Your friendly, neighborhood soldier of fortune
It seems you found yourself in my bunker. I keep my plots here, feel free to look around, but if you find a big, shiny red button, do not push it.

A few requirements:

-Proper grammar and spelling. One mistake every so often is fine, it's human, but there's a limit.

-Activeness. Seeing how it's summer and I have lots of time, I would like my partners to be active.

-Length. I'm not asking for walls of text, just something to work with.

-Communication. OOC we should get along, be able to discuss the plot and any twists. That said, I will not carry a plot. It's our RP, so we should both contribute.

-Pairings. I only play a straight male for my primary character. I don't mind having female secondary characters.

That aside, now for what I like. I'm honestly a romantic, and I like romance in my plots. But it has to be natural. Now for my plots, the stars show how much I want a plot. Feel free to post or PM me for more information.

Assassin-Target: ***

Vampire-Supersoldier:****

Werewolf-Human: ***

Now for some actual plot ideas.

War between Angels and Fallen Angels. ****

War is brewing between the races of the night, vampires, werewolves, witches and the like. A spell brings about a being from another world, but does that being want to help his summoners? ****

The Nightstalkers. *****

And some fandoms I want. I only do OC-OC, but canon characters can have a role.

Halo. *****

Ace Combat. *****

Falling Skies. ****

Saints Row III ***

Fallout ****

RWBY ******

Happy hunting, people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerdygeekflower said:
Hi
Uhm I have a uhm

*shuffles feet and whispers nervously*

Idea for a plot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then by all means, share.

This is simplified I would like to make the history more in depth with you

So there is a girl and her brother who were born a prince and princess but their father was a cruel an heartless ruler and the people rebelled and killed him, and the children escaped and have been living in fear away from home ever since, the brother is obsessed with taking back what is theirs and the sister just wants to live their lives in peace but wouldn't dare tell this to her brother who is older, but in order to get their kingdom the brother needs and army, he finds a rich slaver to help him and they soon find a tribal horselord/warlord to marry the sister to help them. The tribal leader I known for being cruel heartless an barbaric and does not speak the language of the sister but for one word. She marries him without having a choice and soon discovers that he is much nicer than her brother

Together they attempt to take back the kingdom without her cruel brother

Okay that was a bad explanation ^.^" but you get the idea

(It's like the dany/khal situation from GOT)

Nerdygeekflower said:
This is simplified I would like to make the history more in depth with you
So there is a girl and her brother who were born a prince and princess but their father was a cruel an heartless ruler and the people rebelled and killed him, and the children escaped and have been living in fear away from home ever since, the brother is obsessed with taking back what is theirs and the sister just wants to live their lives in peace but wouldn't dare tell this to her brother who is older, but in order to get their kingdom the brother needs and army, he finds a rich slaver to help him and they soon find a tribal horselord/warlord to marry the sister to help them. The tribal leader I known for being cruel heartless an barbaric and does not speak the language of the sister but for one word. She marries him without having a choice and soon discovers that he is much nicer than her brother

Together they attempt to take back the kingdom without her cruel brother

Okay that was a bad explanation ^.^" but you get the idea

(It's like the dany/khal situation from GOT)

Certainly a good idea, however it's not my cup of tea. I don't really like arranged marriages or the older setting. I could try it, but you would get a much better experience out of someone else.

Hey, not sure if you have an idea for a plot for it, but assassin/target sounds pretty fun!

I'd totally be up for plotting one!

Zilvmay said:
Hey, not sure if you have an idea for a plot for it, but assassin/target sounds pretty fun!
I'd totally be up for plotting one!
Pretty simple, actually. An assassin finds them self unable to eliminate their target, and the two go on the run together.

[QUOTE="Reaper Six]Pretty simple, actually. An assassin finds them self unable to eliminate their target, and the two go on the run together.

[/QUOTE]
Oh! Very cool.

What time/setting were you thinking?

Modern or?

Also who's the assassin?

Zilvmay said:
Oh! Very cool.
What time/setting were you thinking?

Modern or?

Also who's the assassin?
Modern. I don't work well in the past. 1900 and up for me. It doesn't really matter to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back