Story My Book The Love Between

WingsofLove

Chapter 1 (The Beginning)​

In the beginning Beauty was alone and she did not like it. She was hoping someone would sweep her off her feet and love her like no other. Beauty was bisexual and would be fine with any gender. She was fine being single for now. She had so many hobbies. She knew how to bake better then anyone she knew. And her makeup was always beautiful.

She wants to be an entrepreneur until she settles down and gets married whenever that will be. But until then she starts to build her business in baking and cake design from the ground up.

Ever since she was little she loved designing cakes. Cake decorating helped give her something to focus on since her parents were always fighting. She hated hearing them fight. She decorated for hours sometimes and lost track of time easily. Her creations were very sloppy at first but she was a quick leaner. By the time she was 13 she was the top in the state of Tennessee for her cake decorating skills. Seems like a small title but it opened a lot of doors for her that she did not even know yet.

At 19 when she graduated high school she decided to skip college and start her own business around cake decorating. Her parents were unfortunately unsupportive and kicked her out of the house. She started out in a studio apartment, it was not the nicest but it was home to her. And quiet. She could focus on herself which was always important to her emotional health. She wants to get a cat at the shelter but she is not sure she can afford it at this time. Her business was good. She loved her work and her small amount of employees. She longed to get an animal companion though. She decided to one day go the shelter to look.
She looked at the shelter and the last animal she looked at was a sad looking cat. It looked like she needed a home. Tiger Eye was her name and she was gorgeous she thought. Beauty adopted her and brought Tiger Eye home. Tiger Eye was the sweetest cat and they became close quickly. Beauty grew so close with her cat and she was not lonely anymore. The next step is to find a partner, she thought.
She one day was at work and noticed someone walking by her bakery that was super cute. He had lilac hair and was quite adorable she thought. She saw him walk by without even going out and saying hi and introducing herself or at least her business for marketing sake. She was bummed about it all day thinking she missed her only chance. She can only hope he walks by again. And the next day he did. She stopped what she was doing and immediately said hi and do you want a piece of cake. He accepted the invitation and came in and was amazed at her shop he said. He said "You started this shop?" "Yup!" she said. He was so shocked and her cakes were delicious he thought. He said, “You know your cakes are beautiful and so are you.” “I don’t even know your name. What is your name by the way?” Beauty said, “My name is Beauty.” “What is yours?” He said, “My name is Lilac or Lilac Flower but most call me Lilac for short.” "They both said at the same time, "Nice to meet you!" They were thrilled. Beauty said, "I am done at 4 or a little after depends on what I have to do." Do you want to hang out after my work today?" Lilac said, "Yes!" "I end university at that time too so that works." Beauty could not wait. She was so proud of herself for stepping outside her comfort zone. She made sure to do her best work today despite being distracted. Quitting time could not come quicker. Finally 4 PM came around. Woo she thought, I am so excited for this! They met at a coffee shop and immediately Lilac gave her a big hug. Beauty loved his cologne. It was very nice. Beauty was like, "What scent do you have on?" Lilac said blushing, “I don’t remember I have a lot of cologne.” Lilac was so cute she thought. His hair for the date was so adorable. Lilac said hesitantly, “I am AFAB and Trans.” Beauty was like, “I don’t mind at all.” “Cool cool.” said Lilac. Beauty and Lilac were both relieved. Beauty got a cappuccino and Lilac got a latte and they both sat down and chatted for a long while which was 3 hours total. They left sadly having to say goodbye. But knew there would be a next time. Lilac and Beauty hugged before they left and Lilac kissed Beauty on the cheek softly. They parted ways.
Beauty went home thoroughly exhausted from her date but also extremely happy. Tiger Eye was so happy to see her. Beauty grabbed Tiger Eye and gave her a big hug and a kiss and then went to get ready for bed. She has a busy day at work tomorrow too.
She wakes up fairly early and still has butterflies from the night before. She snuggles her cat and decided to go into work early. It was dark when she got to work and there were two dozen roses left on her desk from Lilac. She about lost control. She almost called him but forgot it was 5:30 in the morning. She started baking her cakes and forgot all about calling Lilac and then she realized it was 10:30 in the morning and that she better call him. She called him but he did not answer so she left a message. Beauty loved him so much but did not know if she should express that so soon. Lilac answered that question for her because he said I love you first and then she did. Beauty was so relieved and thrilled to hear him say that. They agreed next time they met up they would kiss.

Based off these 3 characters

Cat is from

The two humanoids from Waifu Labs - Magical Anime Portraits

Beckoncall Beckoncall
I see you wanted to read so I pinged you

Attachments

• 46644586_Z3kr1CK0Al3LC52.jpeg
    46644586_Z3kr1CK0Al3LC52.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 46646296_RPpYaAb99OTH3E6.jpeg
    46646296_RPpYaAb99OTH3E6.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 0