• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital My Art Stuff!

Mx.Trinity

Pro Stranger
All images will be submitted individually if you like the first page you can see more on the others as well

Click to view details

full

Last edited:
I do concept art for a living :p
ooooooooooooo well I guess I know why you're so quick to pick things up. What kind of concept art and you said for a living? That's always been a dream of mine, just to do what I love and make money doing it <3 _ <3

I currently work for a gaming company, that shall remain nameless. I was lucky to know someone who knew someone, and thats how I got into it but I had been drawing since I was very small. It's not as glamorous as you may think--not to say that it isn't amazing--but it can be daunting to do every day, and the art you're asked to put out can get repetitive. Typically the art I do is for characters, usually minor roles, or set design that you will only see on screen for like .05 seconds haha. But every nanosecond counts!

I currently work for a gaming company, that shall remain nameless. I was lucky to know someone who knew someone, and thats how I got into it but I had been drawing since I was very small. It's not as glamorous as you may think--not to say that it isn't amazing--but it can be daunting to do every day, and the art you're asked to put out can get repetitive. Typically the art I do is for characters, usually minor roles, or set design that you will only see on screen for like .05 seconds haha. But every nanosecond counts!
!! I've read up on a lot of issues and things to consider going into the art scene, professionally of course. I can see how it can be pretty daunting having to reproduce something you thought would only be a one time thing, and then having to do it in a very short amount of time to keep up with supply and demand. On one side you have the very corporate view of/on art which can be very monotonous but at the same time it could help you develop skills and talents you never knew you had. I think the hardest thing being (if I was a) professional artist, for me... would be the contracts involved with other companies... just limiting how many places I can post the art I've made, only working for one company at a time in the same industry, and any other restrictions that may effect present or future artwork.

Do you by chance have an art station or a portfolio I can look at? I'm always interested in learning of new artists and seeing what kind of flavor they can bring to the art scene or a genre. A Amnesia (Tagging you because sometimes watched threads don't notify you).

I dont really have any work currently posted because I am under contract and I can't release any work unless permitted. As for my personal art, its mainly traditional mediums I work in so I haven't had anything digitized yet. Since I'm still quite new, though, I will be making some posts tomorrow with my art to showcase what I can, and enjoy, making. I range from photo-realism to classical point-and-swoop art styles, depending on the vibe I want. literally all I have on-hand right now is a portrait of my little brother I did as a graduation present for my parents haha.

Attachments

• portrait.jpg
    portrait.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
I dont really have any work currently posted because I am under contract and I can't release any work unless permitted. As for my personal art, its mainly traditional mediums I work in so I haven't had anything digitized yet. Since I'm still quite new, though, I will be making some posts tomorrow with my art to showcase what I can, and enjoy, making. I range from photo-realism to classical point-and-swoop art styles, depending on the vibe I want. literally all I have on-hand right now is a portrait of my little brother I did as a graduation present for my parents haha.
Now I know what your brother looks like mwahahahahahahaha. The attention to detail is very impressive... I can't wait to see more. Do you have any particular style or genre that you'd consider your favorite?

I'm not sure if its an actual style, but my default/sketches tend to veer towards very angular lines, muscular tones, and dark themes. I love anatomy so much, and I like to go into detail with my figures and show the workings of the human body any way I can when i draw. It usually ends up being semi-realism, like 80%, with exaggerated proportions and harsh angles/lines to give it a cold/dark feel even in just a sketch. Ill look for some sketch books to see if i can find an example.

I'm not sure if its an actual style, but my default/sketches tend to veer towards very angular lines, muscular tones, and dark themes. I love anatomy so much, and I like to go into detail with my figures and show the workings of the human body any way I can when i draw. It usually ends up being semi-realism, like 80%, with exaggerated proportions and harsh angles/lines to give it a cold/dark feel even in just a sketch. Ill look for some sketch books to see if i can find an example.
never saw this reply but I'm glad I have now. I'd love to see some more of your stuff! A Amnesia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back