• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings -ˏˋ MxM partner search! ˊˎ-

trashypuppyy

burger >_<
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Im Ruu! I am a soon to turn 17 demiboy who loves to rp, cosplay and do art!! Im looking for a long term rp partner to roleplay and possibly become friends with!! Note that i mainly use discord only for rping so you can go ahead and add me there @trashypuppy, for suggestions and such!!

Here are some of my intrests and fav pairings i would love to rp from them!! ★ :

-Life is strange (Grahamscott((Nathan x Warren))

-And then there were none (Armblore((Armstrong x Blore))

-Stranger things (Chandy ((Andy x Chance))

I'm also more than open to make ocs together and creating a story for them!! My favorite prompts currently are Jock x Jock and Friends to lovers but suggestions are welcome!!

I have specific triggers considering roleplaying but i'll rather talk about them privately while we plan our rp!

Hope to find someone! ★♬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back