• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxF Plots Inside (2 right away, more to be added)

EveningWillow

Hello!
I am EveningWillow, you can call me Evening or Willow
I am a 19 year old female going through college looking for a longterm fantasy rp partner
Feel free to find interest in anything below or to shoot me one of your own ideas!

Rules
1. In the plots below, I will only be playing female characters. Some plots may be twisted for a F x F pairing, but ask. The only two things in the world that I am willing to do M x M in is Supernatural or Harry Potter, none of which are offered below so don't ask. Doubling is okay, but I would prefer to play both females.
2. Looking for a partner willing to create detailed character sheets. Seriously do not even message me if you are just going to ask if you have to do this. Occasionally I like winging it to but being willing to make a character sheet that is paragraphs long proves to me that you are ready for a semi literate or literate roleplay with me. If you can't bend to accommodate that, don't waste my time.
3. I don't care if your female, if you think your male characters aren't half bad, go for it.
4. Be able to make well rounded characters.
5. Do not godmod.
6. Always feel free to communicate via OOC, the more communication the better because it opens people to talking about if their partner is taking the story in direction they don't like or don't understand. Then it can be worked through and solved.
7. Be open to a romance.
8. Be over 18 and have your character or characters be over 21.
9. Be able to MATCH MY LENGTH. I don't care if I say I am a 2-3 para person (which I can be) and I start sending you 4 to 5, please give back what I am putting down. I understand writers block or getting stuck in a situation where going further could be godmodding - look back and add detail and if that doesn't help meed the length then talk to me in OOC.
10. Be willing to double down on roleplays. If I like you, I will want to do more than one story with you. May not happen if we are controlling more than one character each though.
11. Be open to pregnancy. This is not a fetish or a kink thing, it's just something that I think is cute to have in roleplays OR a good plot twist. If you are particularly against this, just tell me and it won't be involved, but tell me right away.
12. TELL ME YOUR TRIGGERS. I don't wanna make you sad :closedeyescryingfrown:

Plot 1

Muse A: Moi
Muse B: You

Muse A was born from a royal Hunter line, the sons and daughters of fallen angels who had spent their last years of existence fighting demons and their children: shifter (werewolves/werefelines/etc), witches, vampires, elves, fae and more in order to achieve redemption in Heaven. She was one of the best that the world had known, she could infiltrate and take down entire packs, covens or nests in a single night. Tally marks covered her skin for each death she had dealt until finally she died for the cause, giving her own life to take that of the strongest faerie/shifter/witch/vampire/elf/etc known to man. That creatures was Muse B. She had never been a believer in an afterlife though, she had done it all to protect humans while they were living the one life she thought they had. However, she was wrong. Once she died, she was introduced to the different planes of existence. There was the Garden - or Heave - or Nirvana - or Elysium, Hades - Hell - Underworld - World of Shadows and there was the Nothing - World of the Souls - Purgatory. Muse A doesn't belong to any of them. Due to her dealing of death when she was alive and protecting so many - the Angels or Lesser Gods or Powers that be have decided that she shall be reborn with the knowledge of her past self.

However, the same came of Muse B. To drive it home, Muse A is reborn as a creature and Muse B is reborn as a Hunter. This is in the future by many decades where the apocalypse is upon them and as adults they find themselves in need of each other's aid in order to survive this new life.

Plot 2

Anubis - You
Anput - Me

Anubis, the jackal god who weighs souls and leads them to where they are destined - either to be reborn, placed into Nirvana or caste into the Shadow Realm to be forgotten for eternity, has spent the last millennia in his home of the Underworld away from the lives of modernizing humans. That does not mean however, that he has not been watching. There are some things that the myths get right, like his ability to shift into half-jackal or jackal form and Anput being his love. However, Anput was not a goddess and the two were nearly married, but never really made it to being married.
Anput was the first female in the Pharaoh line and one of the first female souls many many millennia ago. When he first came into contact with it, it had not yet been placed into Life and Anubis fell so in love that he captured the light of the sun and cast it into her hair and placed the hue of the sky into her eyes. He claimed that he would love her forever, and she shyly responded in kind to his affection when he approached and came to know her in her human form of her first life. She had not known him as Anubis or as a god, but he masqueraded as a man. However, when he revealed himself she rejected him instead for that he was too powerful and too brutal to the evil.
Anubis did not stop loving her though and she was reborn over and over again so that in each life she would not remember him as a god or what had happened in her first life. However, she also never remembered him at all at first and it saddened him. Anubis was true to the weighing of souls but once, when he had weighed Anput and discovered that her soul was ready for Nirvana, a place that he could open the door to but never step inside. He planned to go against it, to cheat the scales and cast her into her next life, but he was found out by his father, Osiris, and his guards.
Anubis was to be taken into custody of his father to be chained until he learned his lesson but before he could be taken, he took Anput's soul and freed it and attempted to push her into reincarnation. Before the Push could happen, he was captured and her soul left adrift. After his imprisonment, which lasted ten lifetimes, he was told by his father that Anput's soul had been found and released to Nirvana. And he believed it true.
Now it is the modern era and the gods have been working and existing far away from the realm of Mortals as a way to recharge their powers from countless battles. Set believes himself done and decides to steal the Scales, the Book of the Dead and the Book of the Living and plunge into the Mortal Realm to hide and plan. Anubis is sent after him, turned into a Man to retrieve the books and scale soon, for Death will only work for 7 moon cycles.
He didn't expect to run into Anput ever again, but he did. She is an archaeologists and a bounty hunter and the best in her field with a focus in Ancient Egyptian Artifacts. In truth, she had escaped Osiris and wandered on the bank of Life, lost and trying to get back to the underworld. She walked for nearly two thousand years (take a decade or two) until her soul grew tired and fell into the river of Life. It is because of this that she is something unhuman, holding extreme abilities and an Aura nearly as strong as a gods. Anubis, like with her very first lives, pretends to be human and enlists her help in searching for the artifacts.

(THERE NAMES WILL NOT BE ANPUT AND ANUBIS IN THE MORTAL REALM THAT IS JUST THEIR SOUL NAME)

Last edited:
Hi there, I read through your post and i think we could make a great match! I'm a 19 year old male and I've been RPing as long as I can remember, my posts average about 2-3 paragraphs but often vary depending on the plot situation, and I can almost always make at least one post a day, but I will let you know if I can't. I'm totally willing to make character sheets and talk ooc, as worldbuilding and character development are some of my favourite parts of roleplaying. I thought the first plot you posted was pretty interesting, if you feel like talking ooc a bit maybe we could get an rp going : )

Last edited:
Hi there, I read through your post and i think we could make a great match! I'm a 19 year old male and I've been RPing as long as I can remember, my posts average about 2-3 paragraphs but often vary depending on the plot situation, and I can almost always make at least one post a day, but I will let you know if I can't. I'm totally willing to make character sheets and talk ooc, as worldbuilding and character development are some of my favourite parts of roleplaying. I thought the first plot you posted was pretty interesting, if you feel like talking ooc a bit maybe we could get an rp going : )
Hey thank you for finding an interest in my plot! From what you have told me so far, it does seem that we would make a good match. Why don't you PM me and we can work out the world building, character building and plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back