• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Academy

Lilly took a deep breathe from keeping herself for getting mad she looked over what Niki was looking at, she shook her head as she walked away from them. changing into the shrink, as she headed over to him. she didn't mind the popping noise as she talked to him she nodded as she walked back to them she changed into Niki she shrugged as she did a some flips and kicking the shrinking in the face. she than walked back to Niki and Nick. "When I get mad I get physical" she said before walking past them beyond mad, to her dorm. Her music being diverse it it changed into a Crown the Empire Song

She looked up when hearing footsteps. She watched the girl turn into her and kick the shrink in the face. She knew she get blamed for that. Nikita glared at the girl. She didn't care about getting into trouble for shit she did, but shit she didn't do she kill the girl.

Nikita watched her walk for the dorm. She went to follow and grab her. She wanted slam her to the floor and use her power. She felt a hand holding her back. Her first thought was shock to get away. She looked back seeing Nick holding her. She knew she wasn't harming him. Niki was furious this is why she didn't trust people. Niki wasn't mad at Nick just the whole fucked up situation. Her anger subsided slightly. She was still fuming though definitely wasn't good idea to be in her path right now. Niki stayed in Nicks grip more so she didn't go after the girl and do what she wanted to do. She really be in jail.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Landon nodded, "Yeah that subject is getting dangerous". He looked at Astrid, "Yep don't mind that gym thing. It was just stuffy in there and the need to take in a full breath after a strenuous exercise can choke you up you know? Thanks for asking anyway" The mutant smiled. "So Astrid how's it going so far? Any bizarre experiences here yet?" He asked trying to get a little conversation going as he waited for time to pass.

Astrid smiled softly from Landon's explanation in gym, and nodded in agreement. "I get it. I'm glad you're better." She laughed softly, and thought about his question, "Well I mean nearly everything that happens here is pretty bizarre, don't you think?" She replied jokingly. "But, nah. Nothing overly exciting. Not to me anyways, because I just got here today." She explained. "How about you? Any excitement?" Suddenly Astrid saw Nick, and the girl he was talking to before-Nikita she heard her name was,- along with another girl walk up to them. Astrid listened momentarily to Nick and laughed, "Oh, I feel bad for them. Hope they all enjoy the beep test as much as we did!" She laughed again and shook her head. The amusement soon faded away from her as she noticed a large amount of tension between the two girls. One of them huffed and walked away. "... What was that abou-?" Before she could finish her sentence, commotion behind them made her turn just in time to see the shrink getting attacked... By Nikita. However, Nikita was standing right in front of her. Puzzling it out, Astrid realized it was actually the other girl that stormed away, and she was a shape shifter. Astrid's eyes widened from the violence, and as the tensions increased, she felt herself backing away from the others, and went invisible without even knowing it.

Lilly walked into her dorm she turned into her favorite human form she tossed the fur shawl to the side she looked at herself in the mirror she shook her head as she went. she left all of her thing in her room expect for some yoga stuff, as she walked to the middle of it. She saw the people meditating she join them turning into her natural form.

"Hey" Landon waved at Nick and Nikita as they approached them. He noticed another mutant walk into the two in an accidental manner. Within a few moments, there was intense tension between Nikita and Lilly. Woah. Landon stayed silent throughout the whole event between the two girls. After Lilly left, Landon looked at Nikita, Nick, and...And.........AND? The mutant looked around. Did Astrid expertly slip away from this encounter? He shifted his gaze back to Nick and Nikita, "...I'm going to go to class now". Landon paused then continued, "See you guys". He began to walk toward his next assigned room.

Astrid, still unknowingly invisible, looked at Nick and Nikita wide-eyed, then at Landon, nervous. He started to turn away to his class. Astrid, not sure if she wanted to be alone with Nick and Nikita did a single wave to them, and rushed after Landon. The quick event had left Astrid in a stir of anxiety and she kept glancing around in search of the violent shape shifting girl. That was one girl Astrid couldn't trust. Even though the girl's attitude hadn't been directed towards Astrid, there wasn't a doubt that she could easily swing on Astrid or anyone else if she wanted to. Nikita also seemed to be that type of person, but she seemed calm with Nick, so Astrid wasn't as hesitant about her. Walking beside Landon, invisibly, she muttered, "That was bad..."

Landon heard a comment then glanced over his shoulder to find...no one. He stopped in his tracks and scanned the area around him. Was he just hearing things? Perhaps he was going crazy. He mentally shrugged off the idea as he continued to walk toward his next class. People could be really tricky. What if he walked up to someone and started conversing with him/her then found out that it was someone else who just shapeshifted? TRICKY! Landon thought back to the situation. Both of the girls were equally aggressive in their own manner, one making electricity get wild and the other changing into someone to kick someone else. He supposed that they both had their own positive motives behind their actions.

Astrid watched Landon stop and look around in confusion, and she frowned. "What...?" She whispered mainly to herself, then the realization hit her. She had turned invisible again. She cursed under her breath, annoyance coursing through her. She hated when this happens. Sometimes she could go on for half an hour invisible without even knowing it, then she always ended up scaring the heck out of someone. It was especially bad when it happened in public. Luckily, she had never gotten caught. Sighing, she gently put a hand on Landon's wrist, stopping his walking again, and willed herself to become visible again. Cringing slightly, she mumbled, "Sorry... Sometimes I kind of... Disappear without knowing it..."

"Woah" Landon looked at Astrid wide eyed. "Cool! I mean, it's okay. I understand isn't that why we're all here though? You know, to get to control our abilities better" He added with an amazed look on his face. At the same time as these abilities amazed Landon, it also made him feel a only bit weird. The Mutant Academy was a dangerous place. Someone could follow someone without him or her knowing it, someone could frame a person for something he or she didn't do, and a random explosion can blast someone to piece-....stop. Landon tamed his thoughts. He knew that these abilities could cause more help than they could cause harm. He and the other mutants..okay some, just had to figure out how.

Astrid smiled, relieved that he didn't end up jumping ten feet in the air, and screaming. Sure, everyone at the academy had powers, but they were all- for the most part- humans, and still got scared when people sneaked up on them. Astrid released Landon's wrist, and she looked at him, smiling, "Yeah, you're right. We're here to control and improve our powers." Mostly everybody at least. Some people are only here, because the government forced them to be here. Some people have no interest to learn to control their powers. The thought popped up in the back her head, and Astrid worked to keep it off of her face. No wonder why so many conflicts were starting. People don't want to be here. Astrid sub-consciously felt like even though the government thought they were doing the right thing by doing this, it was only hyping up mutants more, and making them angry. Angry, and out of control. Nikita and the other girl, were proof. Astrid forced herself to come back to reality, and focused on Landon. "Thanks for understanding by the way. Some of the others here probably would've gotten... Angry to say the least." She laughed nervously thinking about the two girls again.

"You're welcome. It's okay I know it wasn't your intention to turn invisible. Even if it was, I still would've not gotten angry" Landon twisted the knob of the classroom noticing that it was still locked. "I have to say though some people actually do got their powers under control. But I believe that everything happens for a reason! So, there is some unknown reason why those mutants are here with the rest of us" He said trying to look at both sides of the "spectrum". "Anyway, that's been a lot of mutant talk right? How about that other side? Our "human half" or however you want to term it. Where'd you come from Astrid?" Landon asked.

Landon's response to her statement made her smile, and she watched as he tried to enter the classroom, but the knob didn't budge. She listened as he spoke and nodded along in agreement. Then she raised her eyebrows from his question, "Where do I come from?" She pursed her lips. It was hard being a mutant and living in a town where almost everyone said that all mutants were creatures that deserved to die. Did she want to admit where she came from to Landon? Astrid sighed, "Well, I mean I come from... A very anti-mutant town. I have to keep myself a secret when I'm home. It's tough, but you just learn to deal with it, right? There's little anyone can do... In all honesty, I just wish humans and mutants could get along. We're not that much different." She shrugged and looked at him. "Where do you come from?"

Landon nodded at Astrid's response. "Virginia though I was born and raised in California. I guess you can say that I was lucky when it came to mutant acceptance or ignorance within the cities I resided in. I had to conceal my abilities though because of my dad's career" He said quickly scanning the area for the teacher then looking back at Astrid.

Astrid listened, smiling and nodding. She tilted her head curiously, "Oh? What's your dad's job?" She asked, getting the feeling of caution when asking too many questions. Sure, it wasn't like a personal question, but Astrid knew you had to be careful because some people are... Sensitive about these things to say the least. Especially some mutants. Some of them around here didn't have a family anymore, because they were taken away to be tested on. You had to be very cautious about the subjects you bring up. Looking at Landon, however, he seemed he would just say 'I don't want to answer that...' Rather than start anything physical. At least Astrid hoped.

Nick had kept Niki from going after Lilly. "It is not worth it." he told her and pulled her back to him. "Besides I saw the shrinks face after she turned into you and kicked him. Oh he was pissed but then confused as he looked and saw you with me and her walking away from him. I think he knows that you were not the one that did it and he has another mutant with anger management issues." he smiled at her and put his arms about her. "So my lovely bundle of electricity, ease that anger down a notch or two so you don't fry any passer by." he then watched Landon and Astrid walk away, well Landon, and then Astrid suddenly appear. Invisiability, now there was a power that could be used for many things. He chuckled and continued on in that direction as well

He spotted them again in the hallway of the building housing most of the class rooms. It seemed the class had not started yet and he saw more people arriving at other class rooms and the doors were locked. It seemed the teachers were tardy for some reason. Perhaps they all got a call and were in some meeting. Now that worried Nick. He had seen something like that at his high school when there had been a real problem. Some kids had mad threats against the school and they were called into an emergency meeting about it.. "Bet this has to do with the military. My bet of ten bucks is still on for that by the way." he told Landon when they caught up to him and Astrid.

Nikita sighed and smiles at his comment about her being his lovely bundle of electricity. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment she needed to re group her anger. Maybe she should be talking to the shrink. She never admit,but definitely shouldn't be frying the innocent. She wanted to grumble and groan. Nick was right she definitely calmed down with him by her side. Her anger went from 0 to 1,000 volts in seconds. But with nick it did the same thing.1000 to 0 in seconds. She finally was okay enough to start walking again.

They walked to the next class. She was still in Nicks grasp more for keeping her calm then anything,well and the fact she didn't want to leave his side."wow betting already dear Nick. Count me in ten against. I think it might be the government going back on there word I mean you saw how pissed people were."She said. She sighed."so what now, I mean I don't know if this is a rule every where, but if the teacher is ten minutes late you don't have to go to class."(actually is a thing where I use to live) Nikita said and looked about.

DeathToAllBetrayers

He was loving having her close to him. it put him in such a good mood. Perhaps together they could learn to control their powers. Each had a calming effect on the other so that they could concentrate on their powers and not let them get away from them. It was a thought that he was willing to try out. She mentioned that if the teacher was ten minutes late that you didn't have to go to that class. Oh how that would have been something at his school. There would have been so many students doing everything they could to prevent the teacher from getting to class on time. "Don't think that applies here. But if the Gym Teacher was called away, the others may have as well. They might be in some meeting. Like I said I have a bad feeling about all of this."

He looked at Landon and Astrid. Many of the other mutants were talking about the same thing. They had been in class and had their teachers called away. Something definitely was up and it had to be very important that all the teachers had been called to a meeting.

"He currently works for the CIA. Prior to that he was the General of the Army for a while" Landon responded. He heard a voice then turned to see Nick and his "bundle of electricity", "And who are you getting your winnings from if it does happen?" Then teen raised a brow at them and smiled. This whole government discussion was only stressing Landon out. Ofcourse it was a subject to be concerned about, but maybe you know...mutants could focus on improving themselves at the same time instead of government this that those them discussions almost everywhere he turned. There was always room for improvement! "What class is this anyway? I just saw the room number" Landon said trying to stray away from the government/war discussion.

Nikita looked at her schedule. When Landon asked."History." She said simply. Nikita was still in an okay mood not great but not enough to fry another mutant. She was loving being in Nicks grasp definitely was amazing. She knew he help her control her powers and her him. He seemed perfectly fine next to her. She was glad she found someone who could handle her anger and mood swings. Though he was a lot like her and she could handle his.

She sighed as the waited. She had slipped her hand into Nicks. She watched Landon and Astrid, she wasn't sure about them. They however were not in her way.They hadn't gotten on Nikitas good or bad side. She just would wait and see. Nick had gotten off on the wrong foot and now they were kissing.That had taken a quick turn and she almost had to laugh.

DeathToAllBetrayers

When Niki said History was the next class, he groaned. "History, I hate history. So boring and I already know what they are going to teach." History was always boring. Out of all the subject it was one he didn't want to have to go to. Math was not bad but he also knew all that except the collage level stuff, same with English, Science and some of the so called arts. He could probably pass the test for each of them. He was going to ask them if he could. Pass the tests and get his diploma and then just concentrate on his control of his powers. He liked that idea and maybe be able to tutor Niki and a couple others while he was there.

"Well I would not mind not having this one. Maybe we should go over to the Admin building to find out what is going on. See if there is going to be any classes the rest of the day. If not." he looked at Nikita with a sly look and chuckled.

" I love history." Niki said. She smiled and shook her head at him. She stuck her tongue out at him and winked. She sighed she was tired if waiting on the stupid teachers. She heard him say admin building and nods."lets go check it out" she said with a smirk.

She watched the others and sighed. She have to keep her anger in check for this. Her grip slowly tightened on Nick. She wanted to feel his comfort.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Astrid raised her eyebrows, surprised to hear Landon's father worked for the CIA. She didn't get to respond because she heard Nick and Nikita walk up to them. She smiled softly at the two in greeting, though Astrid was still nervous from what had happened just before. She listened to them all as they discussed the possible reason for the teachers not being here, and the topic of history. She grinned softly from Nick's reaction about history and looked over at the others too. Personally, Astrid enjoyed nearly all topics in school, except for math. They brought up going to see if classes were cancelled and Astrid frowned, worry trickling through her. She looked at Nick and Nikita then at Landon, the frown vivid on her face, "What could be bad enough to have almost a whole day of classes cancelled...?" She asked then bit her lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back