• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Music!

Ruinel

Well Wisher
This is all music written by me. Click these links to play/see the sheet music on MuseScore.
All of the music except the last one is Celtic inspired and features harp, mandola, strings, and percussion.

Morning Light

Return of a Hero

Echoes of Dawn

Cottage Witch (Unfinished)

These are live pieces played/sang by me personally. Okay, I say pieces...I prefer to call them "doodles". They're recorded with my phone originally without the intent to show anyone but my friends so...don't expect anything perfect here.

Fleece

Dog Fight
(the silence at the beginning is me listening to an actual dog fight outside....I didn't have a name for the song at the time, so I thought it was a kinda poetic thing to leave in..)

You're Everything
I hesitate to share this one cause I made it for my SO, but...I cut out the extra sappy stuff so it's fine >.<

Wow, these are all really nice. I like Morning Light the most, sounds like something straight out of a video game. I do a lot of music myself, but I don't use MuseScore so I can't link my pieces.

Wow, these are all really nice. I like Morning Light the most, sounds like something straight out of a video game. I do a lot of music myself, but I don't use MuseScore so I can't link my pieces.

Hey wait...you're that person person. Our Jesus Jesus!! Small world.

It's nice to find music people on the interwebs. I'm always hesitant to share stuff I make (hence everything here being from like two years ago) so I appreciate your words ^-^

See you on the other side, Jesus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back