Other ♬ || Music Genres and Recommendations?

deer

ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs & sᴏᴀʀ
y4XCkZy.jpg
hello all! so, i’ll just get right to it! i’ve been meaning to update my playlist for the longest time, but i, for the life of me, can never find new artist, soundtracks, and etc. to listen to! i would love to find something underrated in terms of genres and artist that isn’t too mainstream!

i listen to a variety of music such as folk, pop music ( american, french, korean, and vietnamese ), ost soundtracks ( chinese and korean ), edm, country music, hip hop, rap, rock, christian music, instrumental music ( piano, harp ), tv musicals and/or musicals ( anastasia, wicked, les mis, the greatest showman, highschool musical, etc. ), metal, disney ( i will belt out to all of the songs ngl) , 80’s ( love love !! ), etc.!

i would write out the artist and bands i like but i feel like that’s a long list to name, but nevertheless, if you have a favorite artist, comment below and share you favorite artist and even songs! got a spotify playlist? youtube playlist? soundcloud? are you an upcoming musician? singer? share your craft! i’d love to check it out! the more the merrier!

My favorite song at the moment is “Les Oiseaux Dans La Charmille” by Aya Makino.

It’s a soprano aria that just makes me happy inside. I don’t know how you feel about Opera, but I’d say it’s worth a listen.

i am definitely going to check her out and the song!

i actually looove opera! i cant believe i forgot to mention it! but sopranos make my heart soar, however, bass will always have my heart! i’m an alto, but i switch from time to time!

Hm. . .I don’t know what’s in your playlist right now, but.

- Mili: An indie band; known for their highly story-driven, unique songs and angelic vocals. (YouTube/SoundCloud)

- ReoNa: A J-pop singer with character songs. . .I’m into one of her newer songs, SWEET HURT (Happy Sugar Life ED) right now〜 (YouTube/SoundCloud)

- Alan Dawna Dolma: A singer (aka Alan) who can sing both Chinese (Tibetan) and Japanese! Her songs are beautiful, sometimes catchy. (YouTube/SoundCloud)

- THANATOS NiGHT: A drama CD series with a song per volume (6). If you’re into rockish, modern, and techno, this is probably a good selection of songs. They also have another season (another 6 songs), but I think the first season’s songs are better. (SoundCloud)

- Dear Vocalist: Many songs in Japanese! Also a drama CD, though not as story-driven as much as it is song-driven; they have 50+ songs in there, with a variety of styles worth checking out. (SoundCloud)

- Re:BIRTHDAY SONG〜恋を唄う死神〜 OST: If you like beautiful classical music, then the OST for this game is decent. (SoundCloud)

imma just spam some songs I have in my library that you can check out

Here are two of a friends playlist - X & X
And here's one of mine - X
Aside from the playlists, I enjoy;
Insecurity by Gnash​
Mind Games by Sickick​
Anything from Ollie MN​
Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith​
Sunrise by Our Last Night​
Waterbed by Hearts and Colors​
Suicidal Thoughts by Jake Hill and Josh A​
Tied Died by Jaymes Young​
TV On The Radio by DLZ​
This Place Unknown by Big Z​
She's Broken by Billie Ellish​
Anything from Jacob Lee​
Kids Again by Artists vs Poets​
Romeo by Until The Ribbon Breaks​
Sociopath by Stelouse​
Dont Look Down by Ivan B​
By The Time You've Finished Your Coffee​
Stolen Dance by Milky Chance​
Woke The Fuck up by Jon Bellion​
Just Like You by Joyner Lucas​
Broken by JayteKz​
Your Love by Daithi De Nogla​
Lot To Learn by Luke Christopher​
Not Afraid To Die by Written By Wolves​
Mama by Empire Cast​
5 Steps by Jacquees​
AND A LOT MORE!!

i am so so so excited! thank you so much for the song recommendations! needless to say, i actually haven’t heard of most of these artist and/or bands and i’m so excited to go on this new journey in exploring all of these!

and you’re more than welcome to send metal my way!

as i listen to these songs, i’ll definitely let you know what i think & even give feedback if you’d like!

Lord Aphrodite Lord Aphrodite , ShadowWolves ShadowWolves , K kurishiri , Sylvio Sylvio , jaylen jaylen

i am so so so excited! thank you so much for the song recommendations! needless to say, i actually haven’t heard of most of these artist and/or bands and i’m so excited to go on this new journey in exploring all of these!

and you’re more than welcome to send metal my way!

as i listen to these songs, i’ll definitelt let you know what i think & even give feedback if you’d like!

Lord Aphrodite Lord Aphrodite , ShadowWolves ShadowWolves , K kurishiri , Sylvio Sylvio , jaylen jaylen
Sounds good! :alien:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back