• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Muse Academy : School for Idols

Well, I guess I'm too late then... ^-^" As you know Djinn, I'm new to Kpop, and I've only listened to Apink... ^-^"

Djinn I know it says that only one person can use songs from a specific group but can I use songs from Apink too? ^-^" They're the only ones I listen to...

GirlyTurtle said:
Djinn I know it says that only one person can use songs from a specific group but can I use songs from Apink too? ^-^" They're the only ones I listen to...
Ask the person who claimed it

GirlyTurtle said:
Um, do you mind if I use Apink too? I'm new to Kpop and they're the only ones I like so far...
Sure, but just choose a few songs then. Just not the wave.

Also I'm going to have my cs up tomorrow!

JessieCarrie said:
Sure, but just choose a few songs then. Just not the wave.
Also I'm going to have my cs up tomorrow!
Oh, not The Wave? Okay... that one was my favorite but I can work with the other songs...

JessieCarrie said:
Ok thanks. Just give me a list and I won't use those.
kk

Mr. Chu

LUV

NoNoNo

Remember

Good Morning Baby

I Don't Know

Crystal

Secret Garden

U You

And as for The Wave, would you be willing to have our two characters duet it, or is that too much? Also, I used The Wave for Nari's Theme Song, would I have to change it?

Last edited by a moderator:
GirlyTurtle said:
kk
Mr. Chu

LUV

NoNoNo

Remember

Good Morning Baby

I Don't Know

Crystal

Secret Garden

U You

And as for The Wave, would you be willing to have our two characters duet it, or is that too much? Also, I used The Wave for Nari's Theme Song, would I have to change it?
Yes you should change it.

GirlyTurtle said:
kk
Mr. Chu

LUV

NoNoNo

Remember

Good Morning Baby

I Don't Know

Crystal

Secret Garden

U You

Yeah you should and maybe cut it down to three songs? Cause I did claim it and there's a lot of songs on that list that I would like to use..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back