Murder: The Ties that Bind

Feel free to post, my lovelies. > :)  
And remember, this is -extremely- important:

1.) A fair warning for all: You will be VERY BORED if you don't find someone to interact with, and I'm certain of this. I've ran RP events like this for -years-, and the key to success is character interaction. Therefore, you will need to find a partner, if you don't have one, I'll find one for you.

2.) So no one is ignored, I highly suggest you skim over other people's post. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name! Someone may want to talk to yah.

3.) If you're a traitor, all kills are done via PM -and- after the collaboration of your fellow traitors as to who to kill. In no way are you allowed to tell what your role is to anyone, doing so will result in immediate expulsion from the Murder event. Oh, and one final thing, if you're a traitor: Pray you aren't caught, lest you be subject to the mercy of the players.

4.) If you're not aware, if you're sentenced to die by a traitor via PM... it's an insta-death! But don't fret! Once you die, there's an “afterlife” game, whose plot will be told once the first player death occurs, and eventually, you'll find your way back to the players!

5.) I can guarantee you the first day will be absolute CHAOS. Why? People will be writing prologues, trying to find partners, etc. So, like #2, try to find a partner ASAP, keep calm, and try to skim through everyone's post, searching for your name. Eventually, as the Murder game continues on, it'll come at a steady pace... well, maybe not, there are +40 people.

6.) There will be moments where I ask players NOT to post; this is usually before large updates or mid-round updates. Please comply!

Since many of you are concerned, yes, the first day is almost always chaos! Just be prepared for it. :P

RainbowWave said:
Do you mind if I put Clementine in Mollys prologue?
@SuperChocoMilk 

Your writing is fantastic.
Yeah, that's fine. You can include Luke if you want to, but you don't have to. 
Actually, never mind, I've got something worked out for him, so don't out him in just yet.

People are doin a fine work on their intros so far, I mean, holy shit!

Also, it just hit me that Elsa and Ariel are fables. Goddamit, people to look after xD

[QUOTE="The Gil]She'll grow a tail and fish-slap that mo'fucka

[/QUOTE]
She better fish-slap him like this!

RickyOh_LaHistoriaDeRickyEspaol4_11.gif

You know, I'm just curious, let's say the hooded Crossed fellow decides to violate Ariel... how would he do that in her fish form?

Akibahara said:
You know, I'm just curious, let's say the hooded Crossed fellow decides to violate Ariel... how would he do that in her fish form?
Fish form it is. But the crossed being the crossed they could slash an opening on her fish skin and ... do stuff.

#justpshychothings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back