• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Murder Party (Re-uploaded)

FadingDaisies

One Thousand Club
Story: (Starter)

You receive an invitation in the mail to a party that you have absolutely no knowledge of. You've seen the house before, but never the host. Much less did you even know anyone lived there. The party starts in 10 minutes and you're already dressed for the occasion. Although your mind is pondering with thoughts of who else got invited, your quite curious and ready to go. Keep yourself safe, dear.

Dear Guest,

I ask only that you bring this letter and yourself to join me at my home located a mile from Green Lake Cemetary. I expect you to be courteous and upon arriving be prepared to hand in this letter.

I do apologize ahead of time for any inconvenience due to the short notice, you WILL be rewarded before the party's end. There will be food for all and plenty of wine to go around.

Once again, please refrain from forgetting this letter. This will be your ticket into my house of wonders.

Yours Truly,

Ms. Mercury Sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back