• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Murder House

(Of course, let me just find the transcript, I'm on my phone again)

Dr Howard's phone rang, vibrating against the table. Timothy sat, his black jeans tight on his legs and his long sleeved black shirt almost making him fade into the shadows completely. His head was in his hands as he looked at Dr Howard boredly. He hadn't said anything the entire session. After Dr Howard apologises, Timothy finally speaks up. "So, what do shrinks think about when a wildly brilliant patient doesn't talk to punish said psychiatrist? I bet you think about sex." He says, a small smile finding its way onto his lips.

Andrew was in his room, reading again. His mind kept drifting off though he was totally awake. School has been fine, his bullies never messed with him anymore, he was free to smoke anywhere he liked. He never saw that guy around school anymore anyways. He didn't know what else to do, his mind was already off somewhere else so he got up and got his bong. He was in loose clothing, just wearing his boxers and a loose grey t shirt that showed his scars. He grabbed the amount of pot he had left and put it in the bowl. He got up, turned on some music and a fan before sitting back down, crossing his legs.

(Gonna leave out a few bits)

"Do you think about sex a lot?" Dr Howard asks, his eyes on Timothy.

Timothy leaned back in his chair and smirked slightly. "I think about one boy in particular." He was well aware that this was now a full confirmation to Dr Howard that he was gay, which was something he had denied a few sessions ago. "Your son. I jerk off thinking about him. A lot." He grins, winking at his therapist.

"I'm not comfortable with you talking about my son, Tim."

"Don't you want to know what I do to him?" Timothy grins and leans forward in his chair. "He's a virgin."

Andrew had no idea what was going on downstairs as he grabbed a lighter. He lit it and watched the flame go out because of the fan. He sighed and lit it again and put it hand over it to stop the winds from getting to it. He put his mouth over the top and lit it and let it burn. He took all the smoke it as he still didn't put the flame out. He breathed out and let it burn for a moment longer before putting out the flame and breathing in the rest of the smoke before exhaling slowly and he fell back happily, laying on his back, listening to the music, staring at the ceiling and the wind from his fan blew his hair, it was a delightful feeling. It didn't make his thoughts go away but it made him at peace with them. But now this made him want to try heavier drugs. If this makes him fine with everything but not forget things... than heavier drugs would make him forget completely for a while and wow did that sound great.

"Do you turn to these thoughts to comfort yourself in times of stress?" Dr Howard asks, clearly uncomfortable talking about his son.

Timothy wondered whether or not Dr Howard knew that his son was gay. Or well... Timothy wondered if Andrew was gay, considering he'd never really said so. "Actually, yes," he says slowly, leaning back. "I jerk off a lot to make the visions to go away. Blood and the carnage. I want the thoughts to go away, and you're not helping me." He raises his eyebrows, looking matter of factly at Dr Howard.

"Well, we've only been working together a few weeks now."

Timothy shrugged his shoulders and aimed to make his therapist as uncomfortable as he could. "Well, you're sexual, right? Andrew told me about the affair with the girl in Boston. Not much older than him, he said."

Dr Howard looked almost angry, "our time is up."

Timothy furrowed his eyebrows. "Bullshit! I don't accept that!"

"Our time is up for today, Tim." Dr Howard says, his phone was ringing again.

Tim stands, walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him. He walked upstairs, and pushed open Andrews bedroom door, walking into his room uninvited.

The song in Andrew's room that was currently " Special Death by Mirah." He didn't even jump when Timothy busted in. "Something wrong?" he asked, looking down at where he was standing, his eyes half lidded. He was so calm and relaxed, the music was relaxing as well, the tempature was perfect but it did smell like weed in the room. "Would you mind closing the door?" He asked, afraid that the scent would travel out of his room and his parents would smell it.

Timothy closed the door behind him and walked over to Andrews bed, he was angry at his father, but somehow the sight of Andrew high made him crack a grin. "Nothing wrong, not anymore." He didn't even bother asking for some, though. He knew he wouldn't get any of the effect out of it, there was no point, not until Halloween. He couldn't wait until Halloween. "Your father seems concerned about you and I being remotely acquainted," Timothy says, and he sits down on Andrews bed, looking at him with a slight mischievous smile on his face.

Andrew listened to him talk, completely off in some other world. He looked at the floor and rolled over to lay on his stomach. "Why?" He asked curiously and got up and put his bong away. "I mean he's never really cared what I did or who I talked to before." He chuckled a little but suddenly got really serious. "Holy shit, I'm starving."

"Because, I'm crazy remember. Absolutely bat shit crazy. He thinks I'll kill you, or something." Timothy grins a little, if only Dr Howard knew about the people who lived here before. When Andrew mentions about being hungry, Tim raised his eyebrows. "Go and get something to eat, then." He says, interested to see how this would pan out. He didn't think he would make himself visible if Andrew came back.

Andrew smiled happily and nodded, leaving his room and ran down the stairs and to the kitchen. He just grabbed oreos, a box of cereal, and a bunch of snacks and shit. He looked around and saw Moira just staring at him. "What? Never seen a kid high before? Fuck off." he grumbled, not loud enough for his parents to hear. He then ran upstairs and to his room.

Timothy had disappeared by the time Andrew came back, deciding to go hang out in the cellar with Thadius, playing with the ball. He rolled it back and forth, sighing. He was a melancholy kid, with no purpose, no reason to still exist. He should have stopped years ago, but the house wouldn't let him. He just wanted to fade away, be truly dead, and not have to tell his feeling to a shitty therapist.

Andrew frowned slightly, kind of sad that Timothy had just left but whatever. He sat down on his bed and began to pig out hungrily. He turned off the fan and the scent faded. He listened to his music and ate, feeling great even though his stomach felt like a bottomless pit, he wasn't thinking about anything else.

Andrew sighed in his room, just finished jacking off and currently in the bathroom washing his hands. He jumped at his name being called. He sighed and started down the stairs. "How am I supposed to finish my homework if you keep interrupting?" he said with additude. "What's the matter?" he asked once he realized something was wrong. "Where's your phone?" His mother asked. "Upstairs on my bed..." he replied. "G-go get it and dial 911." The doorbell rang. "Who's that?" he asked curiously. "Just go into your room, lock the door, and don't come out until I tell you." Andrew nodded and ran upstairs to go find his phone but once he was up there, he found that his phone wasn't.

Timothy stood in the window, looking down as the two other people found their way into the house, masks on. He turned slowly. Things were getting exciting. But... He would keep Andrew safe; no matter what. He didn't care what he had to do to make sure that Andrew stayed alive and unharmed by whoever was in the house. He walks downstairs, invisible to the human eye, to see what was going on. He watched the two women and the man, his fingers twitching as he planned every detail to keep Andrew as safe as he could. It shouldn't be too hard.

Andrew searched for his phone, having no idea where it was. He was so caught up with his phone that he didn't even noticed someone coning out if hus closet silently. It was too late when he felt the hand on his mouth .

He was carried downstairs as Andrew screamed and wiggled trying to get free. He was confused to what was going on. There wasa female nurse outfit and a male one. The male one were just like hospital scrubs. They shived the make out fit to him and told him to get dressed. He nodded... untk he threw the clothes at them and headed straight though the kitchen, running.

(Still on my phone so I'm just guessing how the scene goes ^.^)

Timothy was in the kitchen, hiding behind a wall and waiting for Andrew. He made sure that he was visible so Andrew wouldn't miss him. When Andrew came running in, Tim grabbed him from behind, his hand over his mouth, and pulled him behind a wall. Then he released his grip on his mouth, his expression worried for Andrew.

Andrew almost screamed as he stumbled backwards and was shoved into the wall behind him by..., "Tim, they're trying to kill me and my mom." he whispered quickly panicking and obviously not using the right grammar.

"You have to get them to the basement," Tim says, his eyes wide and his hands making slightly panicked gestures. He had a plan, though he wouldn't tell Andrew what it is. He didn't want to scare him off, and make him think that he was one of them. Tim needed Andrew to trust him.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Ashton asked, panicking and looking straight into Timothy's eyes, once again shaking with fear and adrenaline.

"The basement! Just do it!" Tim says, as he hears footsteps in the kitchen, a woman approaching. Tim stands against the wall, making himself invisible the moment that Andrew was pulled from the room. He began to follow, needing to know that Andrew would be safe.

(leaving out some parts )

Andrew let himself be pulled from the kitchen with little to no struggle. Up the stairs they went, Andrew was panicking, not knowing how to get them to the basement. Once they had started the bath and Andrew was in the bathroom he began to start putting on the clothes. "What's taking you so long?""So.. Are these vintage?" he asked, putting on his pants. "Nurses catalog." The girl with the knife in the room answered. "Really? You're eating?" The one who was guarding Andrew with the knife said to the other girl who was eating the cupcake his mom brought to him earlier. "It was just sitting there saying 'eat me' " she protested. "Tell me what's going on downstairs." Andrew demanded to know. "Did you get all the cell phones?" the bitchy one asked. "Yeah.. I told you.. the one in the kitchen and.." She looked like she was in pain, "Ouh, stomach ache." She mumbled. "Answer me! What's he doing to my mother?" Andrew almost yelled. "Don't start without me." She backed out of the room and ran off somewhere.

(Not really sure what Tate does at this point so I'll make something up)

He was watching what was happening in the bathroom with Andrew, making sure that nothing went wrong with his plan. He was getting impatient, desperate for Andrew to get them to the basement. He watched as the one who had eaten the cupcake left the room. He already had a plan for her, one that involved something very fun in Tim's eyes. He didn't know what was wrong with the cupcakes, but he knew that something was very wrong, and he had planned for her the moment he saw her enter the house. Sometimes Tim liked to watch peoples sessions with Dr Howard, and he knew exactly what terrified this girl the most.

When the other girl ran off Andrew attempted to run, "Are you kidding me?" Fionna (it think that's her name ) asked with a look of warning on her face. "It's 10: 57. Get in the tub." She grabbed Andrew's arm and made him get in the tub. Andrew might've fought back if she wasn't holding a damn knife. "Bianca, it's almost time!" she called to the other girl out the door in the hallway then turned her attention back to Andrew. " We have to... put someone under the water for three minutes until they loose consciousness..." She explained. "The brain begins to die from oxygen deprivation" she followed her first statement matter of factly. Andrew stood there and looked away from the girl but suddenly started smiling and giggling slightly. "This is funny to you?" she asked, seeming almost angry. He suddenly got serious again, "What's funny is how you think you know everything about this house and clearly you know nothing." He looked down, "This isn't even the right tub." he said with a smug feeling in his voice and he looked back up. "Second floor bathroom. I studied the crime scene photos." "The one he uses is in the basement. We totally remodeled this bathroom." He smirked a little, looking around at the bathroom. "You think I'm gonna fall for that?" Fionna asks, sort of angry looking. "It's a grimy, clawfoot tub, with a chrome faucet." Andrew crossed his arms over his chest. "Go look."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back