Last edited by a moderator:

7edc2c80f6a5b881a2fad688859e67ad-jpg.61539

Estelle Lillian Apollo

Title: Rich Girl, Stranger

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 109 lbs

Sexuality: Straight

Personality

On the surface and in the company of normal folk, she is a respectable and calm young woman. But in truth, she is a twisted little girl who never got her parents love, and oftentimes seeks out other love to replace it, even if it is false. She can be loud and giggly, but can also get spiteful and violent. Estelle is gullible when it comes to honest affection; she can't tell the difference between love and lust. It has embittered her. She seeks comfort and honesty, but she can't seem to find any.

Sweets--especially chocolate, Attention, Climbing

Dislikes

Centipedes & Bees, People Going Against Her, The Cold

Weaknesses

Naive, Trusting, Desperate, Allergic to Bees

Advantages

She is very persuasive, especially with a knife. Her skills with a blade are almost abominable. Estelle is also very nimble and has marvelous climbing ability. The young woman is also great with words, especially when it comes to lying--traits she learned from her politician father.

Theme Songs

I Hate You, Three Days Grace

The Night, Disturbed

Other: Backstory

Estelle Lillian Apollo: a name every girl in her city wants, if only for the money. Her father is a wealthy merchant and politician who basically owns the city they're from. Estelle is the estranged daughter of the Apollo family--a fate that has befallen her ancestors before--who is ignored by both parents, even though she is an "only" child. She did have a brother, but he was caught doing disgraceful things and was disowned by his family; no one has seen him for two years. Estelle got her naivette from him because he was overprotective of his baby sister. She later tattooed her body to try and fit in with a rough crowd, which ended badly. Estelle hopes to one day flee from her family, and luckily for her the Seraphim Corps called for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amityvillager said:
Can I reserve a female spot then just put my sheet here once I finish it?
Yes, you may! 

cs_mediciner_by_ikr-d75gy6d.jpg

Name:

You'll never guess.

Leia Kameron

Nickname:

Oh, so we're doing nicknames?

Lei | Kei

Title:

I don't get why I need one - it's not like I'm a hero or something.

Little Brat | Shorty

You aren't very smart, are you?

Female

No, I am not 10!

Sexuality:

No one really knows...

Pansexual

Personality:

I'm definitely more intelligent than you.

Kei is a very sarcastic person who has a feisty side to her. Although she may seem innocent and harmless, her mouth is razor-sharp and she has no tolerance for pity. The girl seems to be younger than she is [she's 5"4] and gets teased often for it, which results in a bruised lip or bloody nose. She does not like to show others that she is weak and often uses her wit and intelligence to fool others.

I don't see why this is useful knowledge to you.

Tea, Books, Scarves, Privacy

Dislikes:

Well...

Coffee, Oily Substances, Invasion of Privacy

Weaknesses:

I'm not perfect.

Being short, non-sympathetic, cold

Advantages:

I bet I can best you.

Agile, Nimble, Easily Adapts

Theme Song(s):

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
Other:

Amityvillager said:

It's all still a WIP! (Because I have to go to work, sadly. Will be back in six hours!)

7edc2c80f6a5b881a2fad688859e67ad-jpg.61539

Estelle Lillian Apollo

Title: Er. Not sure what I'm supposed to put here! I saw yours, but I'm still a bit confused ^^;

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 109 lbs

Sexuality: Straight

Personality

On the surface and in the company of normal folk, she is a respectable and calm young woman. But in truth, she is a twisted little girl who never got her parents love, and oftentimes seeks out other love to replace it, even if it is false. She can be loud and giggly, but can also get spiteful and violent. Estelle is gullible when it comes to honest affection; she can't tell the difference between love and lust. It has embittered her. She seeks comfort and honesty, but she can't seem to find any.

Sweets--especially chocolate, attention,

Dislikes

dkslfj

Weaknesses

sdkfj

Advantages

[WIP-Some elements need changed] She is very persuasive, especially with a knife. Her skills with a blade are almost abominable. Estelle is also very nimble and has marvelous climbing ability. The young woman is also great with words, especially when it comes to lying.

Theme Song

djf

Other

Accepted, even if it's a WIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back