• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse Academy (Character SignUps!!)

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

We've Going Hard for Too Long
Roleplay Type(s)
Enrollment Sheet
(Put Face Claim Here!)

Name:
What Universe are You From??:
Abilites/Weapons:
Which Year are You From? (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior):
Why are You Interested into Joining Multiverse Academy??:
Dorm:
Backstory:

Last edited:
(I don't have a face claim becasue I don't have the picture on the laptop I'm using)

Name: River
Universe: RWBY
Equipment: Nope
Ablilites/Weapons: High caliber sniper rifle and daggers
Why are you interested into joining tMultiverse Academy: Because I like multiverse roleplays.
Dorm: Any
Backstory: A cat faunus from a middle class family, River was always underestimated. Though being stronger than most,her parents always treat her like a child. She joined the Academy against her parents wishes and will continue to prove she's better than them.

Last edited:
For his look, I'll stick to my avatar, without the eye band.
Name: Allen Sunworth
Universe: Hunter X Hunter
Equipment: Usually keeps a bunch of thin but long strings at reach.
Abilities: Nen obviously, Manipulation and Emission mostly, has one self made Nen ability to control the frequency and intensity of vibrations and sounds, he needs physical contact to do so. He developed a secondary ability meant solely to kill, but made as a restriction that he could only use it once, to kill his parent's murderer.
Year/Dorm: Teacher with his own place to live at. He teaches students about Nen, not how to use it for most of them, but its existence so they could face an opponent who uses it. He always teaches them about the fauna if this world and some other kinds of powers he met in his past.
Backstory:
Allen grew up in a family of veteran Hunters. He grew up in fair wealth and was taught the existence and using of Nen before he could even attend the Hunter exam, which he obviously wanted to pass. When universes merged his mother was kidnapped, his father as a proud black list Hunter went to find her, but Allen had news of their deaths soon after these events. During a few months he managed the family's wealth and affairs while he mourned his parents, but he grew bored of this, and couldn't forget the idea of taking revenge. He wanted to know who did this to him and his parents, and to find out both why and what they were. However as months, then years went by, his appetite for vengeance calmed down. He still wants to find out what happened but isn't so much about taking revenge anymore, he mourned his parents and his curiosity about the world took over. He was able to pass the Hunter exam and since he knew Nen already, was accepted as a real Hunter immediately.
Allen's interest in this academy grew as he imagined it would be the perfect place to find out what kind of creature or men attacked his parents, while also filling his own curiosity about other worlds. He had always wanted to be a beast Hunter, and thought a place where all universes were present would be an amazing place to begin with. Years went by and he grew used to this academy and the multiverse.
He graduated and could roam around the world for a moment as a beast hunter, trying to discover and classify many species of exotic creatures. And eventually, he was back to the academy. He had indeed received a letter, inviting him to become an actual teacher there. A former student with an actual experience of the multiverse would be a good teacher for the new generation. And so he accepted, thinking he could give it a try, for a few years at least.

Last edited:
J6XGHQq.jpg

Name: Shotaro Kaneda
Universe: Akira
Equipment: A super-fast red bike.
Abilities/Weapons: Supposedly, "the power of Akira," meaning extrasensory abilities, "exists in everyone," but if that's the case, Kaneda has no interest in awakening them after seeing what happened to Tetsuo. As for weapons, he has an experimental laser rifle that can slice human skin and even shoot through walls.
Which Year are You From?: Sophomore
Reason for Joining Multiverse Academy: He can't really go back to his all-boys school since it got destroyed along with most of Neo-Tokyo. It also seemed like it would be a good change of pace.
Dorm:
Backstory: Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back