• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Multi-Quote

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, quick question. What's Multi-Quote and how do you use it? Does it do the same thing as replying multiple times?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey White!

When you highlight the text in a person's quote, "+ Quote" will pop up and you can select that, or use the "+ Quote" at the bottom of a post to quote the whole post, in order to start using multi-quote. You can do this to several people on the same thread, and once you get to your textbox, you're see an "Insert Quotes" box at the bottom. All of the text that you selected will automatically pop into your one post and you can type your responses from there. It's basically just like if you had hit "Reply" but without you having to go back and quote things multiple times. It just lumps them all together and spaces them out for you in your textbox. And no, it won't show up in separate posts, it'll all be in the same one.

Does that make sense? If not, I could take some screenshots for you.

Pine said:
When you highlight
Pine said:
in order to
Pine said:
You can do
Pine said:
on the same
Pine said:
you get to y
Pine said:
there. It's basically
Pine said:
you had hit "Reply"
Pine said:
them out for you in your textbox
Pine said:
make sense? If not, I could take some screenshots for you.
OH. MY. GOSH.

Pine. (o'v'o). This is spectacular. Thank you so much. This is extremely useful! I love it! I've seen it but could never figure out why it was there. Wow. Amazing. Thank you again.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]OH. MY. GOSH.
Pine. (o'v'o). This is spectacular. Thank you so much. This is extremely useful! I love it! I've seen it but could never figure out why it was there. Wow. Amazing. Thank you again.

[/QUOTE]
It was something that I was able to enable a while back after it got into the site sneaky via a software update for the core software.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]It was something that I was able to enable a while back after it got into the site sneaky via a software update for the core software.

[/QUOTE]
Excellent. Well I thank you for that! It's going to make my RP life so much easier. I'm already thinking about different ways I can use it to liven posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back