• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Multi option romance 1x1

Vali Ulfr

The Battle Slain Wolf
You thought life was boring and too easy, it wasn’t ever interesting. You tried sports(you can choose which) and were naturally good at it, but it wasn’t enough. You wanted something more exciting but you couldn’t find anything,.............. until you met him. (my character) He made your world stop and your heart skip beats. Every time you looked at him it seemed like an angel came just to be with you.

You never wanted to leave him, but he had to leave you. His parents wanted to move back to their homeland and he couldn’t stay behind. Something ached inside you, as if your heart was ripped from your chest. The person that made everyday worth living is now gone from you. You tried to date other guys but none of them made you feel like he did. (insert opt #)​

1. You would video chat constantly but it wasn’t enough for you. You wanted to be with him again. After several months of overtime with your job you finally managed to save up for a plane ticket. One night you sneak out and leave for the airport, I can finally see my prince again you thought while in your best friend’s car. You’re there standing outside his house, anxiously wanting to knock but you are too nervous. Leaning up against the door, you ponder your thoughts and gather the courage. Suddenly, the door opens up and you fall forward. You are on you hands and knees on top of him… starts off from there.

2. (still in progress)

I'm interested as heck, friend! Though we could always come up with other options, throw in twists and shizz c: whatever ya got! *grabby hands*

this seems INTERESTING AS FUUCKKK! Like damn, i've been craving for a RP like this
That one sounds amazing if ur still looking.
Hello im interested!!
I'm interested as heck, friend! Though we could always come up with other options, throw in twists and shizz c: whatever ya got! *grabby hands*
ok so since its been en entire month and i haven't gotten a reply so this is still open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back