Multi-caste exalt

Linc

Lurker
I'm thinking of running a campaign where each character is a multicaste-exalt. It will be a Dragon-Blooded Campaign.  This is because in my world the Deathlords captured or corrupted all the Solar Shard's.  Lunar's are gone as is Luna (Destroyed when she tried to save her Lunar shards).  The US is also gone (Destroyed by the Yozi's). Autochon has returned.  The Dragon-Blooded are being boosted in power to meet the threat to creation. Any idea how to make charms for this campaign or how to boost power for the existing ones? I'm thinking of just making elemental versions of every Solar Charm.

Hmmm... a multi-aspected DB game that's celestial in power?

I would suggest upping the essence pools, keep the die-adders as is.

Outside of that, their charms would also lose their weakness vs essence effects, like their perfect parry charm.

They would also get an instant reflexive charm that allows a reflexive defense at full die pool, as well as persistent defenses.

Pumping terrestrials, I'd do this:

• Change Essence math to use solar version.
  • Increase charm boosting limits to Attribute + Abiliity. (Note, this makes the DB 1st Excellency insanely effective).
  • Retain DB ability to cast reflexives at will.
  • Leave everything else the same, including the weird charm limits

In this way, they still retain some DB flavor and limitations, but are much more powerful.

If you'd just wait a while, I am currently writing a complete article for Half-Dragon Terrestrials. It has mechanics for pumped-up DBs in it, which you can modify for more human types, or adopt whole.

Just a note.

Making DB's have Ability + Attribute isn't that big of a difference from what they have right now, at least not if it's all about specializing in one skill. A db can reach +8 dice, a solar can reach +10 :P 2 dice in dice pools of 26 and stuff is a rather small difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back