• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One MTG Planeswalkers Awakwning (Pbtenchi)

Uh you misspelled awakening. And the spark activating is called an ignition, it isn't known if everyone has one its just a select few who are known to be able to awaken one. And can I just make sure you know most people don't know other planes exist?

pbtenchi said:
Uh you misspelled awakening. And the spark activating is called an ignition, it isn't known if everyone has one its just a select few who are known to be able to awaken one. And can I just make sure you know most people don't know other planes exist?
Firstly it is stated that everyone has a spark no matter how small I was typing half heartedly in the beginning and I forgot its called ignition also this is supposed to start after our characters sparks have awoken.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Planeswalker's spark

A planeswalker's spark is a latent power inborn into a very small number of sentient creatures across the Multiverse, which if activated permanently turns the bearer into a planeswalker. A planeswalker is granted the ability to travel between the planes of the Multiverse. The spark is triggered by a powerful, emotionally-affecting, perspective-altering life event, often a near death experience in which it triggers to protect the individual. [1] This process can be called "Triggering," "Flaring," "Igniting," or "Ascension." The exact mechanics of the planeswalker's spark are unknown, and many of the descriptions are prerevisionist.

Copied straight from mtgsalvation.

Oh well im so sorry that I was just a little wrong. You were correct. Anyways do you have an idea on a cs?

I had an idea, but it would be better for a bigger rp, perhaps just standard rp character sheet. The trouble with MTG is people have a near limitless supply of spells for every situation

That does seem super cool and I would be interested in doing this with more peoplepeople I liked the concept except for the fact that everyone starts out as a human. I think it would be best to let people choose a race.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Why are you tagging me in a 1x1?

[/QUOTE]
Opps, that's embarrassing. I keep all my tabs close together and guess I posted n the wrong one.

pbtenchi said:
That was just a little single player mtg sudo video game.
I think you mean pseudo but no matter. How should we set this up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back