• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mt. Olympus University | Lore//Rules//OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
note: All of my characters focus deeply on their emotions... most of my writing will be describing their emotions, not their words.

I guess I'll have Persephone head towards the Cafeteria that seems to be where everyone is headed.

Hello everyone. girl_on_fire girl_on_fire do the Gods and Goddesses have to live on campus? Also I know that Ares and Aphrodite has like a on and off relationship in Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Do you want that to be true here?

Hello everyone. girl_on_fire girl_on_fire do the Gods and Goddesses have to live on campus? Also I know that Ares and Aphrodite has like a on and off relationship in Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Do you want that to be true here?
The connections and relationships are to be built by us for us.

There is no direct connection between the stories in the myths, or in percy jackson, and out roleplay, and the gods are not related in any way.

Okay. I'll just wait on the GM to actually get here to tell me that. Also there are some gods that are already related and in a dating relationship fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back