Eye Color

Blue

Height

5'5"

Weight

Body Type

Petitie

Villainous Costume Description

Her costume is pretty modest, compared to her mother's costume consisting of revealing leotards but similar in color scheme. It's mostly inspired by the Black Widow's S.H.I.E.L.D black jumpsuit but she also dons a mask like her mother.

Tattoo(s) (if any)

None

Scar(s) (if any)

None

Piercing(s) (if any)

Ear Peircings

Other

During her alter-ego time she likes to put heir hair in a messy bun to keep herself from being distracted

Personal Information

Personality

Charlie likes to see herself as a distinct person from the prestigious "Stark" name. She's blessed with the same intelligence that both her parents have enjoys being quite independent as well. Yet unlike them who both have a high level of confidence and assertiveness, she's actually a bit demure and doesn't like the socialite life. This is probably due because she can't help but feel ashamed of the Ultron incident that occurred mostly because of her father (which somehow still is a controversial topic around this time), and because of the high expectations of the people all around her. Surprisingly (or Unsurprisingly) she's been bullied because of the Ultron incident but just takes it in stride- I mean if she did anything it would just probably lead them to saying that the "little girl called for her daddy". She's pretty much stubborn although in a I-won't-complain-just-won't-do-it kind of way.

She's also obsessed with becoming entirely different from either her parents- she even took BS Environmental Science and Psychology (simultaneously) just to let everyone know that she wouldn't be following her father's tracks. (Although she's actually quite a technology geek) The stereotypical goody two shoes during her civilian life- she takes up a whole new personality during her different persona. She's like the reverse of her father,Tony Stark- wherein he's a playboy,arrogant during civilian and takes on a more serious role during hero time- she's miss perfect during civilian times but then she's outspoken and confident during her alter-ego. To be honest, she actually splits her identity into Lottie-the part of her that conforms to what's considered acceptable and Charlie- the one who doesn't want to conform to what's expected of her and craves excitement and freedom.

Sky blue and forest green- they keep her relaxed.

Freedom and self-expression

Solitude

High places

The thrill of escaping authorities or convincing them that she's a S.H.I.E.L.D agent

Dislikes

How heroes have a clean slate- even when it really isn't

Being compared to her parents

Alcohol-both her parents had been alcoholics, she absolutely won't consider even a sip

Being in a crowded place

Goal(s)

To be recognized beyond the Stark name and actually make a name for herself

Fear(s)

Losing her freedom

People not understanding her 

History

Charlotte was born to Tony Stark and Carol Danvers, both who were members of the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. As she grew up, despite the hectic schedule of both her father and mother (Carol of course didn't want to dependent on her husband) they managed to become responsible and caring parents towards her. Every event from first day of school to graduation they had been present and we're supportive. It was actually a bit of surprise that the marriage worked out well despite the busyness of both of them (but she can assume that her father knew what was in store if he ever did attempt to do anything) but she was pretty much content. Her only problems were attending social events to which her father really insisted on, she wasn't one for petty talk and would rather concur a tonic than engage in a conversation asking on whether she plans on taking the Stark business after college or would become a military colonel like her mother. Trash-talking was also quite prevalent in school, she absolutely detested the sugary smiles of people who would stab her in the back or tried to get close to her because of her status.

When she turned 16 the pressure,expectations and troubles became too much for her that she decided to run away from her home (*cough*mansion*cough*) and even used a new identity 'Emerald Williams' to stay away from the drama. Although the name-change and even travelling didn't do much since her parents were superheroes after all, they pretty much let her start anew- Carol 'coaxing' Tony to agree- she's given allowances every month yet she doesn't she use them at all. She decided to support herself through becoming a part-time "vigilante",hustler and a mafia member while still keeping her real identity a secret. When she's not working or studying, Charlotte relaxes by donning her black suit and mask and pretty much observing people from towers. During times of great need and even on times of plenty, Charlotte has a hobby of committing thievery- to which she finally let's herself get caught. She probably could have escaped, but the thrill of meeting the head of S.H.I.E.L.D and actually being in a jail cell seemed to be appealing.

Powers/Skills

Powers

Since Carol was the one who actually had powers, she inherited most of them but with a lesser degree:

( She didn't inherited the super stamina,invulnerability,regenability,preconigtive sense nor can travel to space without any gear)

Flight

Energy Projection

Energy Absorption ( can't absorb magical energy though)

Skills

Can fix most technological equipment 

Reading people

Concurring healing tonics and potions

Strengths

She's able to deduce most people's motives

Can protect and take care of herself

Weaknesses

She stubbornly doesn't want to use her inherited abilities nor any technology;

and likes to make the strangest drinks that doesn't always accomplish her goals

she has trust issues

Miscellaneous

Hope she isn't overpowered or anything- I'm happy to make adjustments though, and if there are errors about the facts, 

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her, but she has a lot of powers AND skills. oxo Could you tone it down a bit so she isn't OP? Also, wonderful job :D  I don't quite understand why she's evil though. o-o

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her, but she has a lot of powers AND skills. oxo Could you tone it down a bit so she isn't OP? Also, wonderful job :D  I don't quite understand why she's evil though. o-o

I toned it down now, hope it's now fine~ I'm pleased that you like her.  :$  Also about being "evil"- ha ha, yeah  xD  she doesn't really seem evil because I'm not actually much good at writing truly villainous characters- it probably would have been easier if I chose the other pairing (Loki x Enchantress) but I really adore Iron man and Ms.Marvel/Captain Marvel. So I've thought of a solution that could make her seem more evil- well at least antagonistic to S.H.I.E.L.D and her super-powered parents.

I won't place it in the C/S now though since it would be great to hear your approval:

Tony Stark had always wanted to have a son, so when Charlotte was born- he was happy, but wasn't truly enthusiastic. Tony did his best to love her, but even from a young age, Charlotte was quite sensitive and understood that her father wasn't really that happy with her. Her mother,Carol Danvers was a strict and firm parent- at least when she was around- and so she actually immediately started training Charlotte. However the young girl proved to be a disappointment when she barely exhibited any of her mother's powers so Carol stopped and focused more on her work.

Charlotte then reluctantly tried to talk to her father but he blatantly refused on letting her handle any of his armory or weapons, citing that she wasn't suited for them. It was a very delicate time for her since she actually wanted to become a superhero like her parents, yet she accepted it- in her own way. If she couldn't be a hero, well she could be a villain right?

Her own thoughts shocked her at first but being determined to make a name for herself- she embraced it. While at first she kept herself under the radar, doing her best to still be approved of, still slightly hoping that her father and mother would perhaps come to realizations. When she turned sixteen though, she decided to stop and let herself be free. During that time she had been studying in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) according to the wishes of her father but then left home. 

She decided on a new identity for herself and started to survive- correction, live on her own. She pursued two different courses at the same time while still managing to keep her upscale living standards.(Which was frankly hard since she was a Stark) Charlotte became a member of a gang, serving as vigilante and a hustler. She made good use of her technological knowledge and put it into use, although she didn't used her powers. (Which was pretty weak compared to others)

However the truth always came out and it was revealed during a gang vs gang fight- the other group had some mutants alongside them and had been giving her fellow members a difficult time, there was several bloodshed and injuries occurring left and right. When she was cornered, her powers instinctively activated and burned her enemies to crisps. The others left immediately fled in terror- including her own gang members.

The years of pent-up feelings of rejection and harbored resentment finally overtook her and she blew up in a rage of fury. She started destroying everything in sight, it took a lot of effort from the S.H.I.E.L.D to subdue her- and it was mostly due to her passing out in exhaustion more than anything else. When she woke she was in a jail cell nevertheless took things rather coolly (since she managed to release her negative feelings) but there was also a hint of exhilaration coursing through her veins as she recalled the events. So when she was given the offer to perform deadly missions- she grabbed it. The chance to do dangerous things that her parents disapproved without getting in trouble (at least this time) seemed pretty much the best option right now.

When you forget that in the cinematic universe that Iron Man created Ultron, not Ant Man...

Oh right  :o  ha ha, just checked it out in the Wikipedia that Hank was the one who created Ultron not Tony Stark- er... would you like me to change it? ^_^  The history has been pretty much changed if you've read the comments, so maybe her being bullied because of the Ultron incident can be changed  :D

Oh right  :o  ha ha, just checked it out in the Wikipedia that Hank was the one who created Ultron not Tony Stark- er... would you like me to change it? ^_^  The history has been pretty much changed if you've read the comments, so maybe her being bullied because of the Ultron incident can be changed  :D

This RP is basing incidents off of the cinematic universe, so you can keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back