• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mrs. Evans' School for the Gifted

"What do you mean by that?" He asked as he stopped walking turning to face her, he had a concerned yet interested look on his face, this was something about Andromeda he never knew

it interested him greatly.

(( @raddish Haha that'll be fun

"You know she's a demiromantic, right?" Luna asked. "Like.. She has to be really close with someone before having any romantic feelings for them whatsoever? Well, that's what happened." She explained, sighing. "She fell in love with me in middle school and I didn't want to hurt her.. So I stopped talking to her."

( mentioned: @ThatOneLunatic )

tumblr_n7so19pwh21shh4jso1_500.gif
     Azalea enjoyed his suffering, knowing she had some power over him satisfied her. Azalea grinned at his weak grin, and choose not to answer him. He knew the answer. Azalea remembered she forgot her book on hybrids. 

Azalea turned around as Sorren began to compel the librarian again, she looked back at the corner, behind him, where her book lay on the floor. Azalea paused when Sorren landed his gaze on her. She held it, almost definitely, as if daring him.

Azalea clenched her jaw as he calmly walked over to her, and she continued to hold his gaze. Watching him with her eyes but not her head. She tensed and flinched as he touched her hair. She hated it when people touched her, and she thinks he knew it. 

Azalea felt a surge of anger at his words and her nails dug into her palms in anger. She drew in a sharp breath as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. Azalea thought for sure he would leave, if she controlled him with her blood, make him run away as he did in the gardens. "It's so very stupid of you to assume I have a heart.." Azalea whispered back, stiff. Abruptly, Azalea spun around and faced him, holding his gaze with a glint of anger. She couldn't take how close he was to her, it chilled her. 

She tilted her head and smiled st him. "You act big and tough, but at the end of the day Sorren, you're no better then a baser vampire." Azalea said silkly. She knew she was taking a risk, antagonizing him, especially with her blood leaking through her hand pressing against her wound, but he wouldn't bit her. He wouldn't dare. She had to make him know she had more power over him. 

(Of course not!!! I like how long you're posts are!! It's a good thing!)

Interaction: @Bowa

He looked a little surprise at her before nodding his head "I'm sorry to hear that.... Forgive me for asking." He truly felt bad for bringing it up, but there was something else to his sadness, he had known Andromeda for a long time but she wasnt really close to him, she never really talked to him except at games or competitions that he occasionally went to watch,or talking in PE but that was it, he felt he had no more chance with her at all.

f4371677a7a712807b6e30ddc6751278.jpg

Hasan smiled when she said that it was just an accident and nodded his head as his eyes looked over to her hand brushing over his shoulder. Then when she started rhyming as well he laughed, "Ah yes the game as I am sure you can see, of that you can be certain that there I will be. As for my name it is not of importance and pardon me if I sound of short tense. I suppose if you must call out my label, I shall lay it all out clear on the table. Hasan, shall you shout and sudden shall I appear to fix any bout." He said in a hush walking around her wiping off her shoulders and whispering occasionally in her ear stopping in front of her to look into her eyes. Meeting her gaze with his deep blue emotionless eyes but a smoldering face. "For your troubles here, but careful be warned my deals always be queer." Handing her a card with 'Hasan' written in gold and 'Wish and it may be but make sure to tread carefully' written below in silver. "If you ever need and I not within sound, burn this card and right beside will I be found."

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna sighed. "It's alright, we had a good talk before third, she told me about some guy who told her he loved her. I felt bad because I know she has trouble with that stuff, she fears commitment." Luna tried to explain without using Alex's name, as if to make it sound more casual.

It was hard not to speak in rhymes with the other cheerleader. Rhea found it amusing and ass he circled her, she stayed in place with a coquettish smirk on her face. She wouldn't laugh, she didn't want to be rude, but her regal side was beginning to show. She was a demigod, and deals or wishes were her specialty. The blonde took the card between two fingers and smiled, looking back into Hasan's eyes. She mimicked his rhymes once more. "Hasan, may I say, it's been wonderful speaking to you today. It's unfortunate to say goodbye, but you'll see me again as I fly." Rhea carefully put the card in the elastic of her skirt. "Rhea of Oceanna, daughter of Poseidon." She introduced herself.

( mentioned: @Seraph )

He looked up and he had a little hope in his hear. "Did she say who it was? And what she thought?" He asked nervously it was quite apparent that he was worried about the subject

@raddish((sorry bout the delay i was busy

Luna bit her lip. "You.. And she said she didn't want to make you upset but that she didn't feel the same way. She said that you saying you loved her gave her anxiety."

( mentioned: @ThatOneLunatic )

Sorren wore a wry smile as she spoke and the hybrid stood his ground as she then spun to face him, although the close proximity to her was torturing him, her blood begging to be sampled - he was demonstrating his control over not only himself, but her also. When she finished he let out a short laugh before trailing a teasing fingertip down her shoulder. "Oh but I know you have a heart...why else would you not have ended me already?" He said in a velvety voice, then Sorren stopped moving his finger but still held it to her skin. He tilted his head slightly before he added sonorously with mock concern. "Hmm, or are you just too weak to do it?".

The comment Azalea made caused Sorren's blood to boil, being compared to something so primitive agitated him beyond belief; it was like she knew how do get under his skin, what things to pinch and prod at to annoy him. He wouldn't show that though. Sorren knew she thrived off of others suffering and so he resolved to not give her the pleasure if he could manage it.  He was going to give her as good as he was getting, Sorren was determined not to be the first to break, his competitive nature just wouldn't allow it.

Sorren couldn't help but take a quick glance towards the whisper's wound, her blood looked appetising as it leaked from her neck. He wasn't sure if she noticed the quick aversion of his eyes but he felt like it symbolised that she didn't have as much power over him as she thought, he wasn't going to revert to a base form at the sight of a bit of blood. Sorren wanted to push her buttons in return, what was it going to take for her to exert an extreme reaction. He previously thought she never got emotional but it seemed her pride was a way to make her tick. 

He removed his finger from her shoulder and slivered a hand to the small of her back and then pulled her closer, Sorren smirked as he spoke coolly, "If I was a baser vampire, your blood would be painting these walls". The hybrid paused taking the time to widen his smirk, "You're alive because I'm allowing it". Sorren knew she would hate how close they were, he wanted to see her squirm and admit defeat by backing off. Truthfully, this position was uncomfortable for him as well as her blood was now mere inches from his lips.

@DarknessSpirit

His look of hope was immediately taken from his face and instead replaced with a look of complete depression, but only for a second before he faked a smile "Oh...thats ok." He chuckles before awkwardly scratching the back of his neck "Heh...I'll be fine." He smiled turned away from her looking straight forward. She would be able to see the corner of his eye, it looked watery and he rubbed his eyes before laughing "Shall we be going?"

((sorry again!!!))

@raddish

(Sorry, I ended up crashing at my friends' for a few days. Would anyone like to recap for me? I don't mind just jumping in if not.)

( @Aquaria Wolf It's fourth hour, Alex confessed his love to Meda, meda doesn't feel the same. Sean ate a girl, the banshee Luna is feeling unwell because of it. Alex is walking Luna to her dorm right now)

"Give her time." Luna said, suddenly feeling protective over Andromeda. "If you actually loved her, you wouldn't give up on her." She noticed him tearing up, but moved onward. "If you give up, someone else may take your place."

( mentioned: @ThatOneLunatic -also @Aquaria Wolf fourth period is starting but right now sean was out hunting and luna got triggered so the lil banshee is being taken home by alex )

He nodded "Dont worry, we Werewolves tend not to give things up easily." He chuckled as he walked with her, her words were comforting whether or not they would actually prove to be true, he didnt know, but a small spark of hope was in his heart and he sighed "Guess we'll see what happens then." they would arrive at her dorm and he bowed "Your stop senorita." He said with a Hispanic accent, Alex was originally from Puerto Rico but over his high school years he managed to adapt to a more common accent, he had learned Spanish as a first language but he still learned English when he was younger as he was still born in a English speaking country.

@raddish

"Grazie." Luna smiled, her italian accent thick once more. She looked at the dorm building, smiling at the coziness of it all. "Don't forget, Luna Deluca is gonna be sitting on the bench." The bluenette thought about it momentarily, eyes widening. "Do you have an extra jersey? Or a letterman jacket? I can't wear my dad's jersey anymore because the school colors changed from the nineties."

Hasan listened intently as she spoke and watched as she slid his card in the elastic of her skirt. He bit his lip still staring down at her and began to comment on her lineage, "Ah the daughter of Poseidon is my midst, I suppose I should be careful or be in for quite a twist. I imagine you Greek then and I dream the places you've been. Might I just say if your ever under any tension it wouldn't be out of minor apprehension. to quickly take a seat as I can acupress from your shoulders to feet." He said walking to her back and talking in her ear. Then moving his hands to her shoulders starting to massage them gently but with magic that made it feel like his hands were vibrating.

He nodded "Actually I do, do you want to wear it to the game?" He asked smiling. "It's not like I have anyone to give it to..." he added in a sadder tone before smiling "It would be like a dress on you though."

The-Vampire-diaries-2x04-Memory-Lane-katherine-pierce-35637906-245-250.gif
 Azalea clenched her jaw as he ran a teasing finger down her shoulder. She looked visibly agitated. Azalea glanced away and stared at his finger with wary eyes, but when he spoke, her head shot up, jaw clenched. She cocked her head and smiled a wry grin. "Don't mistake the fact that I haven't killed you, for kindness." Azalea said sharply, still very much aware of his trailing finger. 

Azalea was surprised at his self-control for bloodlust, it both fascinated and irritated her. She noticed the quick aversion of his eyes and her nails dug into her palms. Her plan wasn't working. He wasn't leaving and in fact becoming more daring. Azalea tensed as he moved a hand to her back, pulling her closer. She was as stiff as a statue, her face stony. Very much aware of the closeness. She swallowed. He knew how to push her buttons, and she felt a boiling sensation in her, fighting the urge to lash out at him. 

Azalea flinched as he spoke, suddenly aware of how close he was to her wound, and her heartbeat sped up, just a bit. But she wouldn't allow him to see it, and she trailed a finger down his chest as she spoke "Or maybe, maybe you're just too soft. And you can't find it in you're heart to kill me." Azalea said I'm a mocking childish voice, Azalea took this time to step away and attempted to spin away from his grasp, not being able to stand getting touched by anyone. Her steps were sleek and graceful by habit, unnaturally graceful, she had obviously danced at some point.  

Interaction: @Bowa

( i'm trying something new w/ gifs so pls excuse me )

tumblr_inline_of93u6SZbp1skr0w7_500.gif

"That's a good thing. I'm a master at rocking a shirt as a dress." Luna bragged, flicking her hair back again. "Of course I want to wear it, if I'm sitting on the bench, I gotta have school spirit." She looked back towards the dorms, looking up at her dorm window. "I'll even spray my hair our colors, make the cheerleaders jealous with my pep."

tumblr_inline_ohndmvGIdD1updcmk_500.gif

The demigod craned her neck, grabbing her ponytail and moving it away from her shoulders. Rhea wasn't one to deny a massage, especially when she was nervous about the big game. She assumed he may be too, but he didn't look it. "Careful, if someone sees you and I, we may become king and queen tonight." A slant rhyme, but she didn't mind. Admittedly speaking in riddles was starting to grow on the mermaid, it was amusing, almost flirtatious. Like a game the two were playing. "But please move on, if you persist. Tonight, my flight, I hope you assist."

He chuckled "You might make some of the girls jealous, seeing you with their boyfriends on the bench." He smiled before pointing to the dorm across the way "That's my dorm, want me to grab it quick?" He asked with a bright smile on his face, his teeth seemed to sparkle and his eyes seemed to glow.

tumblr_inline_of93piWnmJ1skr0w7_500.gif

"Not my fault their boyfriends are unfaithful." Luna laughed. She was a sucker for drama, but she didn't realize what Andromeda would think if she wore Alex's jersey. "Yes, and while you're at it we can test your throwing skill and I can catch it from my room." She pointed up to her room. "You cross the sidewalk and you're out." She challenged him, turning to walk into her dorms.

Hasan continued rubbing her shoulders and leaned down to whisper into her ear, "If you insist but I require a change in location, I hope for you that wouldn't be too much of a temptation." He put a hand over her eyes for a mere second and upon removing it no longer were they in a hallway. Instead they were in a round room that had been decorated like a completely open floor pent house with some 80's flair every here and there. Such as the lava lamp wall and disco ball hanging in the center of the room. There was a large window that a least showed an image of the ocean with a boat sailing off in the distance. Upon uncovering her eyes he gestured to the room. "Let me know if there's anything you desire and I shall provide without tire."

@raddish 

tumblr_inline_ohoblgivvJ1updcmk_500.gif

"A magician in my midst? I feel I bow in your presence." Rhea moved about the room freely, then looking out at the image of the ocean. Even if it were artificial, she still felt a tinge of pain as she looked at the water. She scratched at her thigh nervously. "A change in scenery may be best, I'd rather leave my father to rest." She looked back at Hasan, laughing. "Though if it's an ocean you want, you may come to find I'm not all you expect me to be. A secret, perhaps, between you and me." She admired the retro styling of the room, fascinated by how quickly he was able to take them here. She pulled out her bow momentarily, letting her hair fall in a cascade of golden waves. Rhea patted some of her hair down, while tousling other places.

He chuckled and he ran towards the dorm with extreme speed, it was obvious that he was faster than the average man. But that was expected as he was a werewolf. He was strong and fast, thats why he played both football and soccer for the school. He had fun doing it, but he also used it to blow off steam. Alex ran into the dorm and to his room, grabbing the jersey and he sprinted back outside. He stood a few feet back from the place she told him to throw from "I'm a runningback not a QB! I havent played as a Qb Since freshamn year! If I miss it aint my fault!" He yelled to her as he waited with the jersey in hand, he had balled it up so he would be able to throw it without it getting caught in the wind, it was held intona ball with a few elastics and he waited for her to be ready. 

@raddish

Hasan watched as she walked about the room and he listened intently to the words flowing off of her tongue, "As you wish." He snapped his fingers and the scene of the ocean rippled then disappearing being replaced by the image of a foggy forest covered in moonlight with the sound of crickets, toads and cicadas. Waving his hand around in a circle as smoke fell to the ground and once it dissipated it left a massage table. Then he ran two fingers over his lips as it made a flame the colour purple and he flicked it over to light a candle. "Ah...that feels much better. Rhyming always feels like such a struggle...anyways. No, I am no petty magician and I promise I would love nothing more than to get my hands on your secrets but those are important bargaining chips." He gestured toward the massage table looking over at her as she gazed about his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back