• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mortal Kombat RP

How do you feel about Liu Kang reviving dead Earth gods to counteract the lightning god? I'm thinking about making a character based on the god below (seriously nerfed, of course, since he has few followers anymore). Looking at a lower power level than you currently have Raiden in the story. Think that he as fire/earth could balance Raiden (who is sky/water as a storm-style god).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiuhtecuhtli

"In Aztec mythology, Xiuhtecuhtli[ʃiʍˈtekʷt͡ɬi] ("Turquoise Lord" or "Lord of Fire"),[2] was the god of fire, day and heat.[3] He was the lord of volcanoes,[4] the personification of life after death, warmth in cold (fire), light in darkness and food during famine."

Let me know if you could work this in or if you need me to try a more normal build.

Great idea! But there should be some conditions Liu Kang would have to fulfill in order to revive him, so could you give a suggestion on what those conditions should be?

I... I... Ugh. I'm... I give up. I'm not going to argue. I'd rather not derail this thread with ranting. I can tell I'd be ranting, too. Anyway, I'll get back to work on Max.

@NetherTacos Cannon wise would Tremor be okay, while not having his own story nor being a playable character until MK 2011 he has been in the story line of the 2000 game 'Mortal Kombat: Special Forces' as well as being part of the cannon group 'Black Dragon'. Oh and I'm also making an OC I just love tremor.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. That seemed like a profile made very quickly and with very little dedication in mind. Feel free to tell me off if you feel like it. I'll probably shut up and take it in future. Though if he's going to give up that easily, when capitalising and punctuating correctly takes only a few more seconds and a little knowledge, I'm really not sure if he wanted to put the effort in. That's just my opinion though. Not the be-all end-all.

@Bills352 Absolutely. In fact, Tremor is the new leader of Black Dragon in this storyline.

@Fezzes I see it as a good thing actually, that guy seemed like a troll to me.

NetherTacos said:
Great idea! But there should be some conditions Liu Kang would have to fulfill in order to revive him, so could you give a suggestion on what those conditions should be?
@NetherTacos I'd say a sacrifice at an Aztec Temple in the NetherRealm to wake him. Let's say the Aztec Gods were NetherRealmers who had gone to Earth to gather power. Raiden arrived with the conquistadors and cut off access to the NetherRealm by putting Xuitechutl, the link between worlds at that point in time, into a coma. The other gods placed Xuitechutl into a temple in the NetherRealm with a protective barrier that would only open when Xuitechutl was alive and awake.

To wake him, blood must be spilled on the sacrificial altar at the temple's summit. While the Aztecs/other gods would have picked a single dying person to do the bleeding, it's the energy that matters, not the life. So Liu Kang and a couple others could combine their blood to bring him back, particularly if they were more powerful than a standard sacrifice.

I've had a realisation. This isn't Detailed. It's more Casual. Detailed has posts of three paragraphs and stuff. This isn't that. We may want to adjust it. Just saying.

Just an FYI, Xui won't be hopping out until someone reaches his temple and makes the appropriate blood sacrifice. It might actually be more fun to say that he will help either side (NetherRealm or Earth), depending on who reaches his temple first.

If you guys would rather me just go ahead and RP his awakening, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back