Morrison Home for Runaways

Anna723

Previously Rainy
((I know this one has probably been done a lot but I thought I would give it a try and see if it can last.))

There's a house in the middle of nowhere, surround by trees on all side in the middle of a dense forest. It's a sanctuary for people like us. Quiet, out of the way...there's even a small pond in the back. We've all run away from home for one reason or another and we've all come here for a place to stay. It might only be for the night or it could be for a more permanent home. You stay and go as you please we only ask that you don't tell the outside about us. We have enough room to hold ten people and anymore than that would be too crowded. My name is Heather and welcome to Morrison Home.

Rules-

-Keep with the rules of this website

-Don't post until I approve you, please.

-Minimum of four sentences per post. ( I hate one sentence replies...it irks me. Do it too much and you will be kicked)

-Please put some effort into your post. I don't wanna see a million errors because you didn't read it over. It's more fun to read when it's grammatically correct. (I will call you out of this)

-Keep the boy to girl ratio about even. If you see that two girls just asked to join...don't make another girl.

-I will accept ten characters (I don't care how many you wanna make just be sure that you won't forget to reply for a character)

-If you have any ideas to make this better, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

-Have fun?

Bio-

Name-

Age (17-25)-

Picture(no anime, I want a real person!)-

Personality

Reason why they left home-

Other-

1- Heather Anne Morrison

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

My Bio-

Name- Heather Anne Morrison

Age-20

Picture-
images

Personality- Heather is extremely quiet. In fact, after she left home she was mute for a year. Simply refused to talk. She loves people she just prefers to melt into the background. She opened the home up when her family life got to be too much for her and has been allowing people to come and go, free of charge for about three years now. She can get moody sometimes and in those cases, she can be found roaming the woods.

Why she left home- Her father was abusing her and her mother. Her mother refused to put a stop to it so she left. She hasn't seen or heard from her family in three years.

Other

She plays the piano. She keeps it in the attic so she doesn't disturb others if she want's to play.

Name- Alaska Lockheart

Age- 18

Picture-

tumblr_lvqbrmTk5l1qk81fvo1_500.png

Personality- Alaska is sweet, but quiet. She hates to let people know that she's hurting, so she holds it in. She's protective of others though. When she is upset she's usually playing guitar, but she mostly plays it outside so she doesn't annoy anyone. She always feels like she needs to repay other's though, so even when they decline payment she often makes them something and leaves it. She's a very conscious thinker, so she always thinks about her her actions now could affect the future

Reason why they left home- Her mother and sister were extremely abusive. Not to mention they were extreme racists and homo phobics, and when she was raped by her mother's boyfriend at age 12, it was all blamed on her. When a school teacher noticed her scars and called home, the beatings became worse. Finally she left and has been living off money she's saved up for the past 6 1/2 years for this exact reason.

Other- If someone lets her stay with them, she always tries to repay them somehow. Usually its by paying, but if they don't accept that she cleans everything, cooks, and leaves them a drawing or a poem.

Name- Lidia Rose Lane

Picture(no anime, I want a real person!)-

d23cfcededa3943d3bbd2b042d0dfc42.jpg

Personality: When you first meet Lidia she can seem kind of mean and sarcastic but once she worms up to you she is a great person to have around. She has a hard time trusting people but when she does she will show you who she really is. That the tuff girl she shows when she first meets you is just to protect herself from others to hurt her. She is really a sweet and sensitive girl but she will rarely let that show.

Reason why they left home- She lived with her drunk mother, her father left the minute he found out that her mother was pregnant. Her mother didn't care what happened to Lidia and made that really clear to her. She also had a boyfriend that would beat her regularly. One night it just was to much to handle so she packed her backpack and left.

Other- She has scares from her boyfriend beating her. She is also a great singer. 
( I hope it's okay...)

Rainy hasn't been on for 11 days. Maybe we could make another thread like this one? I can do it if you want.

Okay c: we should probably change up the story line abit. Perhaps me and you could find like, an abandoned house, fix it up, and then have it as a place for runaways? I don't wanna just copy and paste, I feel like that would be pretty rude.

Alright :) I'll put both of our characters in the descriptions, but put that you're playing as Lidia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back