Other More Personality Tests

@Archie

Haha, right? You get it ( :) ). If you're measuring extremes at any part of the scale, that's not a typical or normal thing. It represents an extremely unhealthy, unbalanced, and probably non-functioning person. 95% Thinking? 95% Feeling? Really? ( :P )

What kills me about it is this. People are paying money to take the official inaccurate test. The official test even says it's not that accurate! But some base their career decisions off their test result. Employers are giving employees the MBTI test to figure which direction they should go. I feel sorry for anyone who made an important choice off of this test.

Then there are those who recognize it's bad and drop the MBTI altogether, seeing it as a joke or pseudo science. That's not entirely true either. The MBTI makes sense when you understand the psychology it was built on. When I bring it up, most people don't realize it's a secondary analytic tool or have been turned off by the MBTI so much they have no interest in seeing where it came from. It's unfortunate. It's a lose - lose situation.

I enjoyed your answers btw! Nice humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Thanks haha and yeah I haven't seen it used in quite a bit but I know a couple years back in high school it used to be all the rage. Our guidance counselors would give it to us as a career thing. I moved around a lot so it says something that they did it in every school I enrolled in but one. It told me I should be a lawyer or politician, so you know something's wrong. Great marketing job from them though for a bad test, my psych teacher used to call it the AOL of psych tests

Archie said:
@White Masquerade
Thanks haha and yeah I haven't seen it used in quite a bit but I know a couple years back in high school it used to be all the rage. Our guidance counselors would give it to us as a career thing. I moved around a lot so it says something that they did it in every school I enrolled in but one. It told me I should be a lawyer or politician, so you know something's wrong. Great marketing job from them though for a bad test, my psych teacher used to call it the AOL of psych tests
Ah, it's given me artistry and other humanitarian pursuits. No thank you; business and science interests here. I agree you too. You have to give credit where credit is due, hate it or love it. They are doing a fine damn job marketing. If your stuff has a spot inside Education, Work, AND the military...$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MBTI:

INTP

Empathy Quiz:

84/100

I know I was gushy...but dang I never imagined this gushy...I'm surprised I haven't cried with someone yet.

Emotional Intelligence:

14/20

Dang I'm not all that good at guessing facial expressions~

Body Language Test:

87/100

Well I couldn't read faces well so I guess I should read more into other non-verbal actions of people.

Extroversion Introversion Test:

25/100

Daaaaaaaang didn't think I was that much of an introvert xD

Oh well~

Go introverts!

Extrovert or Introvert:

Ambivert

Not what I was expecting. More than likely the one above is more accurate xD

Anxiety Test:

19/100

Alright~

I like this, I like this.

Dark Triad:

1.1 (4th percentile), 2 (20th percentile), .6 (1st percentile)

Dang didn't think I was that manipulative 0.0

Mmmm guess I do have a somewhat evil side to me > :D

Oreo Test:

Mostly 6

So because I'm curious I maybe a compulsive liar

xD

Mmmm perhaps.

And then at times 2

Where I lack imagination *weeps*

I don't think I lack that much imagination

These were fun @Ghost~

A+ my Casper

INTP

93/110

11/20 i am so bad at stuff like this

52/100

INTROVERT

Existential Anxiety 87/100 lol

narcissism 17%

machiavellianism 35%

psychopathy 23%

Oooh, fun tests. Seems about right mostly, but possible self-confirmation bias? A little lazy to go beyond to see the others after the first two (relatively time consuming ones too!)(ovO)

ENFP hmmm! The site doesn't give much elaboration but this one does help explain more:

ENFP Personality (“The Campaigner”) | 16Personalities It does sound about right though!

Your empathy score is 92 out of 110, indicating a high level of empathy in general.

Our empathy quiz measures two particular dimensions of empathy. Your score suggests that you have a strong ability to sense other people's emotions—the dimension of empathy known as “affective empathy.” This means that other people's feelings may be contagious: If they seem happy, you feel happy; if they seem afraid, you feel afraid; if they are suffering, you feel their pain. Your ability to sense others' emotional states may also make you feel more concerned about their welfare, and more likely to want to help them when they are distressed. Sometimes, however, affective empathy can increase feelings of personal distress when you encounter suffering, which can impede your ability to provide effective support.

Your score also suggests that you can easily put yourself in others' shoes and imagine what they might be thinking or feeling—the dimension of empathy known as “cognitive empathy.” Your ability to take other people's perspectives may help you communicate and negotiate more effectively in your personal and professional relationships, and it may also make you less likely to rely on stereotypes when trying to understand others' behavior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back