• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern More a character I have in mind...

Lcalhoun

Warning: This post contains foul language.

Okay, so I freely admit that I’ve spent my day watching superhero movies. X-Men (just the original trilogy, none of the newer ones) is now being followed by Deadpool (first one, not the sequel). Anyway.

Deadpool makes me want to write a badass female mercenary who may not be all bad. Maybe she’s caught up in something because of her kids, maybe she’s trying to pay back student loans, who knows. I’m focused on character development right now, I feel the plot can be a collaborative effort.

I’m looking to play against a typical male citizen. Maybe he’s caught up in a gambling ring or something, just some reason for my character to be called in. Again, collaborative effort here. There’s going to be a lot of give and take here.

As far as other expectations, typical literate/advanced rules. Lots of character development, no one-liners. I would prefer to play with someone +21 (I’m 28), but if the maturity is there, who cares?

Post here or PM if interested.

I love these switches roles so much! Good luck, on your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back