• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moonshine (Bar & Restaurant) — CLOSED

@tsukikokimiko I like calm, relaxing places too. ♥ I love your reporter girl, that makes an interesting plot line. I hope you get accepted! Tony will be sure to shake things up a little for you.

Oh speaking of calm, relaxing places, I have a nice, peaceful art commission thread that Haze could prolly hang out in. It's an RP coffee shop aside from being an art commish place. ♥ It's still under construction, but it shall be open very soon. ♥

I welcome people just dropping in to RP, as it's suuuuuper casual. You don't have to order or anything (though I always welcome that too haha), you can sort of just come on by and partake of the lovely menu of role play coffee and pastries.
:D And maybe chat with April, she could use the company. ♥

PanPan's Coffee Shop and Commissions. Please feel free to drop by anytime! ♥

@PanPan thanks haha! I also like your "freelancer" guy. He seems like the kind of guy to just go with the flow! And I will be looking forward to whatever Tony has up his sleeve, Haze might not be to please, but her opinion doesn't matter! xD

I will totally check out your coffee shop RP, once it's up and running, I will keep my eye on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
tsukikokimiko said:
@PanPan thanks haha! I also like your "freelancer" guy. He seems like the kind of guy to just go with the flow! And I will be looking forward to whatever Tony has up his sleeve, Haze might not be to please, but her opinion doesn't matter! xD
I will totally check out your coffee shop RP, once it's up and running, I will keep my eye on it!

Tony is definitely the go-to guy for some uh... less than legal things. He definitely might make a good story for Haze, seeing as she's been having problems with her articles. ♥

Also, yay! ♥ I'll definitely look forward to seeing Haze work there. I have another character that might bug her a little though, haha. Nothing illegal. But annoying as all hell, haha, especially if you're an attractive human being. Which Haze definitely is, haha. ♥ I'm still working on the RP prompt, coffee menu and the graphics, but it shall definitely be open Feb 1. ♥♥♥

@tsukikokimiko @PanPan MAY I JUST SAY. Hazel the reporter and Tony the less than legal guy. Bump into each other at Moonshine. Johnny has no idea what less-than-legal Tony is up to. And Hazel needs a big break in her career. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN~

You two are stars!!! Thank you for joining. I'll be sure to hurry it up with the RP launch. If you know anyone else who might want to join, please do invite them so we have more fuel for the fire when it's time to open
Moonshine's doors.

Also! A note to Hazel the reporter, her boss probably misread the info (and I forgot about it too for a little while). But she's catching the
soft opening, I believe. :) A one-week dry run for Johnny to see how operations go and what needs improvement. Perfect time for an in-depth interview. ;)

@PaulTercen re: getting more people - I'll def see what I can do! I bet a lot of good RP'ers are lurking around the Interest Checks. I'll post a nice, inviting thread, redirecting them here. ♥ (Or you know, if you'd like to do it yourself, there's your suggestion, hehe)

Thanks so much for the compliment! But I bet Tony's actually NOT looking to be a star because he can't get anything done with that kind of attention
:) )) We'll see if @tsukikokimiko's Haze catches him doing anything... unsavory.

PanPan said:
@PaulTercen re: getting more people - I'll def see what I can do! I bet a lot of good RP'ers are lurking around the Interest Checks. I'll post a nice, inviting thread, redirecting them here. ♥ (Or you know, if you'd like to do it yourself, there's your suggestion, hehe)
Thanks so much for the compliment! But I bet Tony's actually NOT looking to be a star because he can't get anything done with that kind of attention
:) )) We'll see if @tsukikokimiko's Haze catches him doing anything... unsavory.
Ohohohoho! I am very confident in Hazel's reporter-instincts and skills. ;) Look out, Tony.

@PanPan @tsukikokimiko

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, it's oooooopen! ♥♥♥

I've updated the thread — please do check out all the new additions and revisions. Again, so sorry for the long wait. I know it's just the three of us for now, but hoping we could make the most of the RP anyway. Thanks again for signing up and I hope we all enjoy the RP!
:)

@PanPan @tsukikokimiko

Hey guys! This seems pretty interesting as I'm checking it out on my phone! Is it too late to sign up?

@PaulTercen I've read your questions, and I completely understand where you're coming from, and I must say, I really like it when mods or rpers in general are honest about my characters.

So I'll edit her, and I'll tag you when she's done!

@Chibii *SIGHS IN RELIEF* WHEW. OMG, when I saw that alert I was holding my breath. Like shit i hope she doesn't freak out or get mad at me. :) ) Thanks for understanding, Chibii!!! I look forward to your edits.

Hehe... I'm a fast typer, and I already edited her... Maybe one day someone will find out about what keeps her up at night.

*All the mystery*

Woohoo! Awesome. I'll get to it after my morning midterm! Should I keep the gender ratio even or it doesn't matter?

@QueenOfDisaster, hi! I think what @PaulTercen means by 'sample RP' is, you just create a sample on the spot. :) You could RP the events that brought your character to Moonshine. You could look at our character sheets for reference. :)

@FirePolaris, we need males, please :) ) Paul was telling me about how there are so many women :) )

Hey guys! So before I get started on my CS, I just wanted to know if the time has to be included in every paragraph? While it might not be hard in the beginning, I think keeping track of time per paragraph might get kind of difficult for me. @_@

FirePolaris said:
Hey guys! So before I get started on my CS, I just wanted to know if the time has to be included in every paragraph? While it might not be hard in the beginning, I think keeping track of time per paragraph might get kind of difficult for me. @_@
Well, while RPing I think you should have to put the time in but for the sample you don't have to.

Chibii said:
Well, while RPing I think you should have to put the time in but for the sample you don't have to.
Yeah I meant while role playing. The time is going to get messy for me once everyone starts interacting with each other. :< In this case, I think I'm going to back out from this one since it's pretty different from my role play style. Best of luck everyone. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back