• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Moonlit ~ Discussion Thread (and Author Commentary)

AiDEE-c0

evil flower blossoming cutely
Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
logo.png

"Once upon a forum-based night..."

Greetings, welcome to the 'Moonlit' side thread. I made it because of my lackluster work ethic (to push myself to update), to bring up potential features, and to foster engagement and create a place for casual discussion and theorizing relevant to the story. I understand it's a bit early for that last bit, but maybe one day. Regardless, if you wanna stay up to date with everything Moonlit, this is the thread for you.

No idea what a 'Moonlit' is? Read
here.

Current update schedule: Fri - Sun.

Please, don't mimic the formatting of my posts. I want it to be obvious at a glance which replies are author posts.

Follow all site rules.

There's a technical issue with this week's post, where the site randomly generated an extra linebreak inside the second Hidden Record and under it as well. I'd like to fix it, but I couldn't figure out how. Sorry.

Nevermind. Apparently, the site sees and extra [/ LEFT] tag, even though there's none. No idea how that happened, but formatting has been a buggy nightmare recently so I won't bother with it. The extra tag is visible on light mode, but if you're reading Moonlit on light mode, you kinda deserve the immersion break. (Nothing personal, I just think it looks worse with light mode enabled.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back