MoonlightShine

Carinee-Goldii

I have never done this before, so bear with me :) && I'm not exactly sure how this all works. Feel free to join in, add fun new characters and just have FUN!

P.s. you may have already seen this before, but it was me that posted it the first time as well, I just added new things too it.

Devyn- a normal human girl, at least that's what she thinks; destined to do great things.

- long dark brown hair, hazel colored eyes.

- 3rd degree black belt

The night was dark, the wind was screeching. Nathan was walking down his street, sensing that someone was watching him. He turned around quickly to find nothing there, nobody following him. Getting paranoid, Nathan begins to walk faster. There was a blurr around him, he heard voices whispering his name. "Naaathaaan". Suddenly, scratches appeared on his arms, bite marks on his neck. And that was the last time Nathan was ever seen or heard of.

Devyn was a cute 19 year old girl. She heard all about her classmate Nathan and how he had disapeared one night walking home late at night. Like Nathan, Devyn was walking home, it was 9:30 pm and she was walking home from her friends. As she was walking, she felt a dark pair of eyes staring at her, watching her. All of a sudden, whispers were heard, " Deeevyyn". Paranoia set in, before she knew it, she was walking faster and faster. Finally, she arrived at her door step, grabbing the door knob, turning it and walking in.

He was standing there, tall dark and handsome, wearing a nice royal blue V neck shirt, showing his muscular body. "She will be mine."

I'm running around in the autumn leaves, being chased. He wraps his arms around me, pulls me close and whispers in my ear "you're mine". I can feel the warmth of his body but I can't see his face, and his body is just soo delicious looking. He is very well built, his hair sandy brown, wavy. He's just so beautiful. I turn around, my chest against his, looking up at him; feeling his breath on my lips. My body is being filled with warmth and affection.
Devyn woke up, in her bed sweating and whishing to go back to that wonderful dream. "That dream was so wonderfully amazing, but all so wierd at the same time.. Why couldn't I see his face? Who was he?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back