• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moonlight Springs RP-Witch Coven/The Twilight Brew Inn

"Oh... By all... means, yes... Will you let me put a... bag of ice on her... head? She might... have a concussssssion..." The woman coughed before smiling a bit awkwardly. "Oh dear... I might have a... cold..." Said the woman while she clutched thightly her briefcase.
Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

"ah...sure...yeah" *she reaches into the freezer and grabs a bag, theres a sponge in the freezer and she hands it over* "sponges work better then ice, soaks up the water...are you staying here today?" *she tries to take her friend from the woman, clearly nervous*

Klythemnestra Klythemnestra

The woman nodded and handed Ziggy to Midnight with her usual warm smile, she looked calm unlike midnight, a bit startingly so, but at least she didn't looked dangerous. "Yes... I have rented a room... I can gurantee you that... I'll not be a noisy customer..." Said the woman with a smile.

"...Alright, you better get out of this area of the kitchen, dont want you to cut your foot on the plate, call the house phone if you need anything." *she hefts her and carries her out of the kitchen, heading towards their house, her senses on alert and she doesnt dispel the shield*

Jasmine came downstairs in a bit of a mood. Her necromancy research had turned up nothing, so it was time to go delving into the coven's store of grimoires. Just as she came down, she managed to see Midnight leaving, heading towards her cottage. Oh, crap. "Hey Mid, wait up! I need to ask you something!"

*she looks over her shoulder and nodded in acknowledgment* "follow me, have a bit of a problem and I cant stop"

*she headed into their house, holding the door for Jasmine*

Shagranoz Shagranoz

"Jesus, what happened to her?" Jasmine caught a glimpse of Ziggy's arm. "Look over here. These wounds. They almost look like a snake bite, but they're too far apart, I think." A look of utter terror came over the necromancer's face. "Midnight... are vampires a real thing?"

Last edited:
Leslie walked back to the inn and made her way to the small cottage. She opened the door and found herself in the living room.

"Maybe Midnight has what I need. Midnight?!" she shouted the General Manager's name.

*she glanced around as she entered and noticed leslie in the room* "hey Leslie, let me get Ziggy in bed" *She heads upstairs, signaling to Jasmine with a head nod to wait, once she set Ziggy down she pulled out a little food, some water and a healing potion, leaving a note to remind her to eat and drink before using the potion and heads downstairs again* "right, so what can I help you two with today? I have a feeling Ziggy is going to be awake any moment"

Codebreaker Codebreaker Renkishi Renkishi Shagranoz Shagranoz

"no clue, but the new patron was carrying her when I went to go get a snack, and no I didnt use magic this time, I gave Ziggy some food water and medicine so she will be ok and able to tell us in a moment" *She smiled reassuringly to her boss* Codebreaker Codebreaker

Leslie smiled, and she looked down at Ziggy. She ran a finger along her hairline and she looked at Midnight.

"I will need to speak with this new patron. I got a feeling earlier when I was coming here from the festival. I don't like that. Especially with our ritual so soon."

"Leslie... I think Ziggy was bitten by a vampire." Jasmine looked at her priestess with wide eyes. "I know it sounds crazy, but the wounds match up what I'd expect to find. Please, please tell me that vampires aren't real?"

Leslie looked up at Jasmine then Midnight. She walked over to Jasmine.

"Come with me. Let's talk in the kitchen."

She stepped out of the room.

Jasmine followed her priestess. It was a nerve-wracking thing, to have suspicions that you hoped were wrong. She her lip. "Since you wanted to speak to me out of the patient's earshot, I guess you came to the same conclusions I did and don't want to frighten her."

Leslie stayed quiet, even when they reached the kitchen, trying to figure out how to tell Jasmine the truth. She started making a batch of tea. When she turned on the tea kettle, she gripped the counter.

"It was two years into the Civil War. I was volunteering as a nurse. I was trying to see how much I could learn about human medicine. I was so used to using my magic, that I was using it to heal myself. I found it very draining. So when I heard that they were taking in women to help nurse the field, I took the opportunity to learn."

When the tea was done, she removed the kettle from the stove. She grabbed a teacup, "Would you like some tea?"

*Midnight stretched and headed into the kitchen with her priestess and Jasmine, curious to see what was going to happen, she sat down to listen* "I forgot about this almost, wasnt that a difficult time for you?"

Jasmine sat down in a comfortable chair. She knew of Leslie's immortality, but it was still shocking to hear her speak of events before her great-grandparents were born. When the tea was offered, Jasmine nodded. "I'd like some, thank you very much."

She got two extra cups and brought one to each of them. She poured them in and had sugar and cream appear on the table between them.

She poured in some sugar and cream and then mixed it with her magic. She took a sip as she found the courage to keep speaking. She put the cup down and sat in front of the two.

"Well. I was stationed out west, towards the mountains. I remember being so close to the battle and wondering why humans were willing to kill each other just to keep property. But that's already happened."

She took another sip.

"One night, I was awoken by screaming. It was horrible. At first, I thought that it was one of the men having a nightmare, but then someone burst into my tent demanding for help. I was rushed as I grabbed a medical bag and followed the person. He led me to outside the camp, where a soldier was on the ground, dead. He was covered in blood, so it was hard to see what had happened to him. I asked them to give me space as I figured out what happened. I examined the man's body and once I reached his neck, I saw two puncture wounds. I lied and told the men that his neck was sliced and decided to put a veil on his neck to make it seem so. As the men walked away, I rushed to the forest around the camp. I had heard legends and stories of the ones who only come out at night to feed. And I wanted to see if they were true. It didn't take long for one of them to find me. It also didn't take long for them to realize that my blood would hurt them. So they discarded of me. But I knew that the vampires were real."

She looked up at the girls.

"There's a club in town. It's vampire run. We will go there after our ritual when we have more power and find out what happened."

Ziggy shot up, eyes darting around her surroundings. She was alone, and in her own room. She noticed the food, medicine, and water on her nightstand. Ziggy relaxed a bit when she saw Midnight's note. She ate a bit of the food, took the medicine and a sip of the water, before getting out of bed

Last edited:
IbScreen4-1.jpg
Rose felt as if her soul was being stared at. What could she want from her? Was she going to approach her? Rose hoped that wasn't the case, she would most likely stutter if she had to speak to her. She looked back to her direction, only to see a door. Maybe I should stop day dreaming. She thought to herself, her train of thought was interrupted by a sudden hug.
Mary_bag.jpg
"Gotha Rose!~" Maria smiled cheek to cheek, satisfied that she caught her sister off guard. (Not that It was hard to do.)

"Please get off me." While Rose loves her sister dearly, she doesn't like surprises. The blonde girl complied, and slid off her. "I'm boooored. Hey, why don't we play in the kitchen? Maybe we can get a snack! " Without waiting for an answer Maria dragged the brunette with her, and ran to the kitchen area.

Attachments

• IbScreen4-1.jpg
    IbScreen4-1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back