• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moonlight Springs RP-Witch Coven/The Twilight Brew Inn

Ziggy was still a little shaken up from the other day. She wasn't one to share her emotions, so she decided she'd keep away from talking to people for a while. That was until she felt a new presence in the inn, a weird one. Ziggy shrugged. If it were anything bad, she was sure their boss would've handled it. Ziggy sighed, walking across the main entrance to the dining room. It was her turn to wipe down the tables

Leslie stepped out of the lobby and locked the reception. She walked a ways down the street until she was out of the seclusion and into the actual town. She ended up finding the place she was looking for.

Reenra didn't know what to do so all she did was stay in her room in a small little ball her owl fast was taking a nap across the room and Reenra just rocked herself she didn't want to talk to the others for the time being in fear of them being upset at them, Then newcomer was someone she knew....

And someone, she did not want to mess with

When Ziggy was done wiping down the tables in the dining, she made her way into the kitchen, humming a little tune. She decided that she'd clean the kitchen. It wasn't exactly her turn, but she was bored and had nothing better to do.

However, the kitchen sink had other plans.

Ziggy tried to turn the water on, but no matter what she did, the water just didn't come out. After the umpteenth time, Ziggy decided magic was her only option. She thought about enchanting the faucet, but quickly realized that it was for the best that she not try that. Heaven only knows what happened the last time she attempted to enchant anything; now she's banned from the minigolf course, roller rink, ice skating rink, every sports field/ court to ever exist, and just about every school in a 20 mile radius. Ziggy bit her lip in thought as she tied her long black locks into a messy bun.

"Good evening... miss..." Said a plain looking woman behind Ziggy. She had a polite smile on her face, the kind your new neighborhood make when you move. "I'm sorry if I... startled you... miss... But I just wanted to report the lack of water... in my room..." The woman said politely while looking at Ziggy through her thick sunglasses, she had an unremarkable american accent, the kind that makes impossible to guess the origin of a person and kinda make them sound rather bland, if it wasn't for her unusual speech pattern, as if she was struggling to speak english. Her heels slowly clacked on the old floor boards as she entered the room clutching a briefcase.

Renkishi Renkishi

Ziggy jumped at the sudden voice. She had never spun so fast in her life. There was that presence again, and it seemed like it came from the woman that had just scared the scrap out of her. Ziggy looked the woman up and down. Something was weird about her, but Ziggy just couldn't quite place it. She seemed normal. Maybe Ziggy was already getting so used to this strange little town, that normal was now odd. She laughed a bit at the thought.

"Yeah, um thanks, I'll get to work on that," Ziggy said to the woman. She watched as the woman walked away. "I'm Ziggy, by the way. If you need anything else..." Ziggy called to the woman

Reenra finally calming down after her little mental breakdown thumped down the steps,
she looked terrible she hadn't taken any care to herself and she just looked deadly she had a dead eyed look and wasn't greeting anyone like she normally would the aura around was one of just pure despair and she didn't put any effort into her needs to make matter worse her powers were going a bit berserk one moment she would be a panther, the next a fish.

IbScreen4-1.jpgRose slowly opened her eyes, and took off the blanket that covered her. Her body clock told her that she shouldn't be up, but she was too awake too get back to sleep. "Maria should be at the Lobby, later." After she got out of bed, she changed her clothes and made her way to the lobby.

Reenra noticing Rose's new presence turned to her but didn't react her dead eyes looked almost through her, all Reenra did was stare her small body used to the little nourishment she had meant that her energy had not been affected, she turned back around and stood there staring at the door as if something would break the door down and burst in for an attack.

"I would appreciate your... cooperation when needed... miss..." Said the woman while turning around to smile at Ziggy,"My name is... Jane Doe and I'm a... travelling businesswoman..." Said the woman a bit coyly, yet she was staring a bit intently, as if she found something interesting in Ziggy. "Say... Miss, would you be interested in a brief... demonstration of the... products my company produce?..." Asked the business woman with a friendly and warm smile.

Reenra after hearing the woman in the oh so conveniently timed cat position snapped her head towards the direction and quietly ran towards them as soon as she came to the doorway she calmly walked in and looked at the woman
"Hello...It's been a while hasn't it?" she stared at her with a cold expression.

Ziggy cocked an eyebrow in something of skepticism and curiosity. Well, anything to get her out of handling the current situation. "Sure, why not?" Ziggy shrugged.

Reenra looked at ziggy before pursing her lips into a line blue line for a moment before they returned to their normal unmoving state
"If you wish me to leave then so be it."

"Very well!... Then miss... Follow me outside... My company's products need a... large range to... operate efficiently..." Said Jane Doe with a polite smile and then smiled to Reen too, she was completely unfazed by her sudden intrusion, she didn't even winced once. But nevertheless she opened the door leading outside in the garden. She stood perfectly straight while giving Ziggy a polite smile as she waited for her.

Ziggy followed the woman outside, observing how she moved. Well, at least she wasn't some robot. But why the hell was she so bland? And Jane Doe? What kind of name was that? Wasn't that the name they gave unidentified victims of crimes? Ziggy stopped directly across from the woman.

Reenra just sunk to the ground, the fact that she hadn't slept for about two days and her powers going out of whack along with the mal nourishment finally getting to her and hitting her like a brick, she stood up again and walked out the door but instead of following them she walked the opposite direction towards the woods, once she got there all she did was cry she didn't know why she was crying she didn't normally cry but she did.. maybe because all of the deaths she'd seen had finally gotten to her or the smell of smoke had brought back waves of memories she'd forgotten or maybe it was just that the hallucinations were draining her, finally after she'd stopped crying she heading to the center of town hiding the amount of crying she just did.
a3720f161ffcb40c6f3fe267c1fe22a7--blonde-anime-girl-beautiful-anime-art.jpg

Jane Doe just gave a quick glance to Reenra, smiling back at Ziggy before lifting the briefcase. It was as unremarkable as Jane was, probably off-brand but it looked like it was of good quality and probably sturdy enought to protect whatever goods Jane held so dearly.
"it is a... product of good quality... miss... I assure you wont be disappointed by... the craftmanship of my company..." Said Jane with her trademark polite smile and opening her briefcase, but holding it in a way that mad impossible for Ziggy to peer inside the briefcase.
Jane took out some sort of plastic spray bottle, it looked extremely cheap and didn't even had a label on it. "Have a look!" Jane chimed as she pulled the trigger. No liquid came out of it, but instead it began making a strange pulsing noise. One that made Ziggy very weak yet unconfortable.

Ziggy heard a weird noise from the bottle the woman was holding. It looked like a normal spray bottle, so why wasn't it spraying anything? Ziggy looked at the woman, in a bit of confusion. She became so lightheaded that her eyes couldn't focus quite right anymore.

"What the hell is that?" Ziggy demanded. "And what did you do to me?"

*Midnight was done at the festival, she headed inside with a yawn, eager for bed but needing a snack first she headed into the kitchen, calling out* "anyone up?" *she rummaged in a fridge, looking for her favourite lava cakes she had on standby*

(Anyone can interact with her, just so you guys know she can summon a good shield to block things but mainly uses her potions to fight(

The pulse kept growing as Jane drawed near. She lost her polite smile and instead had a rather neutral expression. "You are... Quite sturdy... very commendable..." Said flatly the plain woman, while staring deep in Ziggy's eyes through her solid black lenses as the power of the spraybottle got stronger each passing second.

Ziggy was losing balance, her consciousness starting to slip. She couldn't afford to black out. EYES STAY OPEN, DAMMIT! Ziggy was in her element, she was outside. But the elements refused to bend to her will. Then she remembered her magic had been a bit wonky all day, and what was worse she'd left her weapons in her room. She cursed before finally collapsing in the garden. "Hel--" she murmured, losing consciousness

Jane Doe kneeled down next to the now unconscious Ziggy, the woman made a slight smile and even brushed her cheek gently and lovingly before opening her mouth wide.
A pair of long fangs came out of her mouth, she looked like some sort of freaky mix between a snake and a person, and then she planted them on Ziggy's arm, slowly draining some blood before sheating the fangs back and grimacing in mild disgust. "Not... what I'm looking for..." she said disappointed and getting up to straighten her jacket and putting the spraybottle back in her briefcase. The woman sigged and lifted Ziggy's unconcious body, carrying her back in the house.

Ziggy was out cold thanks to whatever it was the woman had. There wasn't much of any dreams to be had. All there was was pitch blackness. Ziggy wasn't sure what the strange woman's goal was, but if she was still alive, and she woke up, that woman was dead.

*Midnight looked up as the woman entered the kitchen carrying a passed out ziggy, thankfully, she was carrying the plate and not levitating it, unfortunatly her eyes go wide and the plate drops from her hand, ruining the chocolaty goodness* "Ziggy! put her down! who are you?" *Midnight went on the defensive, silently summoning a shield just incase, this did not look normal at all especially for a small town*

Klythemnestra Klythemnestra Renkishi Renkishi

The woman smiled politely to Midnight. "Oh... I found her while... strolling outside... She might be... ill because I tried to... wake her up..." Said the plain looking woman a bit defensivelly. "My name is... Jane Doe... I'm a travelling businesswoman..." Jane said with a friendly smile, yet she was still looking at her through her black sunglasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back