Moonlight, Murders, Mysteries - {Accepting}

Lady Sabine

Howdy y'all. This is the place for questions, chatter, and letting me know if you want to be called something that isn't your username/the first word of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should get the characters up before we start to press about starting. I'm not going to be a stickler about what to include, but since our characters will have (mostly) known each other for a few days, things that they would notice about each other (appearance, basic personality, maybe some quirks about their history) in that period of time should be included.

Oh okay. Well, I'm going to bed now, and probably not have time for a computer tomorrow so expect my post sometime this weekend :)

Is there a character sheet to fill out or something else? I'm just not sure how to go about making a character, but I would like to join.

No sheet; every character is unique and I think the info represented should reflect that. The first step of joining is talking your character through with me anyway.

Okay then. So I decided that I won't be a travelling merchant. Instead, I'll be a hunter, a human one, who happens to frequent the inn. The reason he does is because he likes Ravenna, your character. It's up to you if she returns the affection, or if she even about it. Also, this will give him a reason to linger in the inn after Roxiah's death, since he wants to catch the killer in order to impress Ravenna.

That sounds like a solid plan. Maybe he trades the inn some of his game in return for a place to stay, so we won't have any loose threads about economics? ^^

Alright, everyone. We're lacking a murderer character, which isn't really a big deal but does take away some of the potential conflict. Now, if y'all are happy just having our characters interact with each other and winging it from here, that's fine. But if we wanted to stir up some more conflict, I was thinking that Ravenna (and possibly your character, @SpectroVector) could stir up some trouble with their magic. Trying to resurrect their mother and creating a ghoul of some sorts, trying to sic a demon of some sort on the killer, that sort of thing. Give us some immediate action.

I'd love it if everyone would weigh in as to what they'd prefer; we should have plenty of time given the status of the character signup thread...

What if they didn't consult each other about the plan of action and one of them tried the demon thing and the other tried to resurrect their mom? I personally think they are both amazing.

I like the idea of trying to resurrect our Mother. I think my character is also going to be the clumsy sister, and perhaps something could go wrong with her magic. Like my character is going to be a bit of an outcast among witches, because her Mother spent most of her time helping Ravenna with her magic? I'm itching to make my character so I'm going to get some things down. Is it cool if I make my own character sheet? I feel more organised that way. Like I can get my thoughts down easier.

@Lady Sabine

Minerva is created now, but I'm going away for a week.

Never gone so long without internet. God help me.

So, I won't be able to reply for a week, well, until Friday night (UK time).

Sorry guys.

So, I might just go ahead and get us an intro post so that y'all have time to be thinking about your first ones. I don't usually like to do it before everyone gets a character post up, but I don't want to keep this stalled forever.

Sorry to say I will have to quit as I am now grounded until the end of the school year- aka June. I am super sorry, but I cant do anything about it. Again, I am so, so sorry :''''(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back