Moonclan and Sunclan rp

sweetypiepenny

This rp is about cats:lick:. Please no cussing or being mean. Don't put to many details when mating or giving birth; people don't like to hear those things. Please make a female and a male cat.

Name:

Crush:

Gf/Bf:

Clan:
(moonclan or sunclan)

Rank: (kit, elder, deputy, medicine cat, warrior, apprentice, loner/rouge)

Looks: (please describe. If necessary, use pics.)

Other:

My cats:

Name: Moonstar

Crush: N/A

Gf/Bf:
N/A

Clan: Moonclan

Looks: Is gray with yellow eyes. Has a claw mark over his left eye from attacking Sunclan's leader.

Other: loves the Earth.

Name: Maplestar

Crush: N/A

Gf/Bf: N/A

Clan: Sunclan

Looks: Maple-colored fur with dark brown eyes. One of her ears has a piece ripped off of it.

Other: is evil

Name: Rustclaw

Crush:
Stormtail

Gf/Bf:

Clan:
Moonclan

Looks: Has golden orange fur with a somewhat brownish tinge at the ends. Is very attractive

Other: Sometimes has an attitude

Moonclan:

There is a stream near the "houses" thats very clean. Everything is lush, green, and healthy. The forest is close by and there is grass everywhere. There is plenty of food.

Sunclan:

Everything is dead. The grass is dry, there is no trees, and there is a big pond of filthy water. There are animal bones lying in the middle of the "camp". There is very little food.

Name: Stormtail

Crush: Make a cat based on NOdnal please

Gf/Bf:

Clan:
moonclan

Looks: storm cloud gray with brown eyes. slim

Other: Good looking or so i've been told. i want to be the leader when Moonstar passes on. He said he would think about it. cunning and strategic

Name: Sorran

Crush: I don't believe in love, but I use my good looks to turn female cats to the sunclan. (Used 47 times. It worked 45 out of those 47 times)

Gf/Bf: See above

Looks: Golden fur and brown eyes. Skinny.

Other: Stormtail's twin brother. Used to be Moonclan. Traitor. Cunning, evil. Next in line to be leader of Sunclan.

Rustclaw looks around Moonclan territory, THen walks over to Moonstar. "Everything seems fine sir. I don't know what you're talking about." Moonstar stands up from his sitting position. " I smell something, Rustclaw. Something unfamiliar..... Like Sunclan, but different. I can't seem to track down the scent!"

Moonstar and Rustclaw jump, not noticing Stormtail. "Why are you here?" Rustclaw growls at Stormtail. Moonstar pushes Rustclaw back with his paw. "Patience, cats. Patience" He says calmly, then turns back around to smell the smell. "We mustn't let the smell get away."

Rustclaw perks his ears up. "Grandpaw?!?" He growls. "No one Ever, and I mean EVER! calls me grandpaw!" Moonstar turns around. "Silence! Now you two better get along or else I'm sending each of you to die at Sunclan!" Rustclaw hangs his head. "I'm sorry Moonstar."

"Sorran!" Mapplestar cries. "Oh, Soooooran."

BTW When writing in moonclan cat's POV use BLUE and use ORANGE for Sunclan cat's POV

Stormtail: Of course.

Sorran: Yes? Comes up behind Maplestar.

kk. can you create another cat for sunclan?

"Now that's more like it!" Moonstar says happily, then turns towards the scent.

"Fetch me.... some water! We have a big day ahead of us" Maplestar pauses. "And Hurry!"

ok i will try to think of one

Storm glares at "Grandoaw" but stays quiet.

"Of course. But tell me what are we doing." Sorren drawls. His eyes glint maniacally.

Moonstar stands up. "It's time!" Rustclaw bows his head and walks after Moonstar, then turns to Stormtail. "What are you waiting for? come on!"

Maplestar gives Sorren a Your Kidding me Right? face. "Where do you think we're going? The Ocean???" Dumbo! Maplestar thinks.

Storm looks at him. "Time for what?"

"Well your highness, where are we going? The ocean is a suitable place. There you might find your water!" Sorran growls and trotts away.

Rustclaw looks at Stormtail annoyed. "Just zip your mouth! We're going to find that scent!" Then thinks to self Man, IF that chick keeps bothering me, she'll never be my mate!

Maplestar growls and runs towards Sorran, stopping her. "Now listen here missy. The ocean might be a suitible place, but that water is salt water. It'll make you even more thirsty. Now lets go trap those Moonclan cats!" She paws into the forest, then stops. "The vial, Sorran!" She puts her paw out, waiting for Sorran to put a vial of BBQ sauce into her paw.

Name: Hollowheart

Crush: No

Gf/Bf: No

Looks: Hollowheart is a british blue (Breed).

Other: He is uncaring, harsh, and evil.

Name: Zori

Crush: No

Gf/Bf: No

Clan: N/A

Looks: White fur with a cream spot around her eye. She has brown and cream markings along her flank and a pink nose.

Other: Is too nice for her own good and is pregnant.

Sorran is a boy!. And, Stormtail is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay younger than Rustclaw so they wil absolutely NOT MATE!!!

Stormtail: I didn't say anything! Growls

Sorren: Did you just call me a she?! And I know the water is SALT WATER and I know what it does!!! I was being sarcastic!!! Thinks: Who's the Idiot now?!

I know that Sorran is a boy!Maplestar was making fun of him.

Moonstar stops and sniffs the air. "Is that.... Is that BBQ sauce that I smell???" Moonstar keeps sniffing the air, as if he can't stop. Rustclaw looks at Stormtail. "Help me! Moonstar's weakness is BBQ sauce!" Rustclaw pounces on Moonstar, trying to get his attention off the BBQ sauce, but gets thrown off. 'Somebody help us! Please!"

Maplestar ignores Sorren. "The vial, I asked." She says in a snotty attitude, then thinks: Why am I even asking him when I can ask Hollowheart? "Oh Hollowheart? Can you please hand me the vial please?"

Stormtail: Just let him go get the dang barbeque sauce!!!

Sorren: You can't ask Hollowheart because I have the vial! Hands it to Maplestar and sighs as if exasperated.

Zori: Crouched low to the ground, she stalked forward. She stopped and stared straight up into the canopy of a tall tree. A plump black bird caught her attention and she licked her chops hungrily. Her slightly bulging belly made it difficult to hunt, but she had to eat. Both for her sake, and the sake of her kits.

Hollowheart: Rolls his eyes at the two. "Luring apposing clan cats with the scent of BBQ sauce is not a tactic I approve of." he said. "You two go ahead, just leave me out of it." He stood, paddding away from them and into the forest.

Rustclaw looks at Stormtail ridiculously. "Maplestar is trying to capture Moonstar! She's the only one in the forest that has BBQ sauce, and Moonstar is going crazy for it. If we let him go, he'll go towards the BBQ sauce and get killed my Maplestar instantly!" While Rustclaw and Stormtail are talking, Moonstar starts to pad towards the BBQ sauce.

Maplestar smiles. "Now that's the Sorren I know!" THen she looks at Hollowheart, disapprovingly and purrs. "No one from my clan will be left out!" She runs towards Hollowheart and stops him from walking. "You're coming with us!" Maplestar growls, then nudges him towards Sorren so they can start spreading out traps.

"This is a lowly act." Hollowheart stated. "But, I will participate if you insist."

Zori clawed at the bark, trying to get a good grip to climb. Luckily for her, the bird hadn't heard her scratching. Finally, she managed to start up the tree's trunk. The bird had turned its back on her at this point. "Could a cat be so lucky?" she asked herself at a whisper.

"You know, if you tell me that before, it might help!" Stormtail screams and lunges at Moonstar.

"It's always best to obey the master!" Sorren spits under his breath so that only he can hear. Grabs one of the traps and runs into the forest.

Hollowheart smirks at him and shruggs, folowing behind Maplestar. "I'm just as evil as the next cat, but I'd prefer to be rid of them in a more.... honorable way."

Zori munched happily on the bird. It had been injured, another piece of luck for her. It couldn't have flown away if it wanted to. She felt a kick, and winced a bit, but smiled and purred as she finished her meal.

When Stormtail lunged at Moonstar, Moonstar got pushed into the tree Zori was on, knocking her ontop of Moonstar. Rustclaw looks at her, then her belly. "Oh my! How long have you been in gestation?" Moonstar gets out under Zori. "A pretty long time! I felt the kicking of the baby.... I mean babies." Rustclaw looks at Moonstar, surprised. "How do you know that??!!" Moonstar smirks. "I'm a leader. Believe me, I know."

Zira lunges for Sorrun, but is to old and falls to the ground with a big OOPH! She then turns and looks at Hollowheart. "And what would that be??" She asks, mysteriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back