• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Moon Shadow Academy月影学園 (Hell Girl X Death Note RP)

Anne nodded at June as she tugged on her sleeve. I think... I think it's better if we go back to class. I want to be safe... the hallways aren't safe, Jun. She said in her shaky voice as she clinged to her. It was common for this to happen and that had won her a reputation as either a scaredy cat or a pair of lesbos, but she didn't care much...not wih the kimono girl around.

Oh jeez! This guy is getting bullied hard! How fun! Bully him! Bully him! Alize was pestering Tsukiko to make a move on the new guy. Or kiss him. Whatever, just make something amusing. As she floated around the place, she was doing lewd and mean hand gestures to everyone. Give me a cupcake. I am hungry...

"Well, Shiro is a smart cat and she listens to me. It's like she doesn't really care what happened, but she kept looking at random direction like she is expecting something from someone. Sato-san is freaked out, she still couldn't calm down after what had happened and needs time to recover I guess." Tsukiko said, crossing her arms. "You consider them as friend, but I don't know if they consider you as one. If I were you, I'd be better off without them." She sighed, shaking her head.

Jun nodded to Anne, and started to walk towards their class. "Sure thing, Anne. I need to sort all these information anyways, and I don't want to bother the kouhais talking." She looked at Anne, and tried to reassure her by talking some different topic about musics and things.

It is so frustrating, Tsukiko wonders why is a shinigami who supposed to live like more than thousands of years that childish. She could go crazy at any moment, with the god of death that others supposedly not able to see do those childish action and keep pestering her like a mosquito by her ears. Tsukiko just glared at Alize for a second as if telling her to stop, it is a glare so deadly people might thought she had just seen someone who murdered her parents. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. "There's an assembly again today, in about... 10 minutes." She looked at her watch, all those happened just now but it had only been around 15 minutes. "So how did Ketsugawa-san start acting weird when he has a girlfriend, though I do know people always change before and after they have a girlfriend or boyfriend."

After what happened? Makoto glanced at Max with a slightly confused expression. Was he talking about the disappearance? No, that didn’t seem to make sense. “What happened?” He asked, genuinely curious. His attention was grabbed when Mizuno answered his question about the cat.

“I feel bad. You would think animals would be sensitive to what happened to their owners. I wonder if Shiro-chan is just pretending not to care. Or maybe she’s looking in random directions thinking that Akagi-san will come back. How sad!” He paused his mini rant and slumped his shoulders slightly. “I hope Sato-san can find some relief soon. I can’t even imagine what she’s going through.”

Mizuno was the best at not letting things go, apparently, as the conversation about Makoto’s “friends” sprung up. Didn’t even miss a beat. Though this time, Makoto chose to ignore responding to the statement. Maybe he was better off without them. But did he even have the ability to separate from them?

“Well if the assembly is in ten, we should head over there and find our seats, right?” He blinked at Mizuno’s question. Was she trying to make small talk? “Well, Ketsugawa-san was always real nice to people, but as soon as he got into a relationship, he started talking to people different. He acted like he thought he was better than everyone else. Talked like they weren’t worth his time anymore. And he started doing things that he normally wouldn’t do. I remember he helped me with homework a few times, and I found out how studious he was. But after he got his girlfriend, he completely neglected his studies. I heard he started going to karaoke bars more often too and that he started drinking. He bleached his hair too.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back