• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Moon Shadow Academy月影学園 (Hell Girl X Death Note RP)

Max gulped and handed the Death Note back to Tsukiko. When he did, he whispered in her ear. "You aren't going to kill with that, are you? I'll know if you do"

Tsukiko just looked as Enma Ai had disappeared into the wall, literally like a ghost. 'What does she meant by it is not the time yet? Does this mean I will go to hell?' She thought, having a cold sweat. She turned to Max, accepting the notebook from Max. 'Kill people, really? Are you crazy, why should I even kill?' She thought as she looked at Max, afraid that Alize would take her life if she said it out loud then turned to Alize. "W-what, so I am an e-employee now? Am I just a t-tool for you? So you will t-take my life i-if I didn't do as you say? Just for you to have fun?"

Jun wrote down what Anne said, then turning to her. "Weird, you can only see one when their reaction clearly show that they are talking to two different things. Let's go if you are really that afraid, I need you to tell me everything you see and hear." She said, still looking at how Tsukiko and Max talking to something in interest.

Alize sighed and glared at Tsukiko with bloodshot in her eyes. Yes, you are my employee. No, you're not a tool. Yes, you will be killing with the tool I gave you. Unconsciously you will be driven by it, eventually. They always do. If you lose it, I'll write your name in it. No, I won¿t kill you if you don't use it, because you will be using it eventually. Alize said coldly and after she finished, she dropped a giggle to make it sound even more sinister. And for you... boy. She said to Max. I shall find a friend to give you a notebook too. You seem interesting.

Anne pointed to the wall and then to Jun. The girl disappeared. I think she went into one of the classrooms. I am pretty sure she's going to find someone to drag to hell with her. Please don't be me! Please don't be me! She chanted it a silent whisper. Jun, can we go to another place. That girl and boy seem to have an even more serious mental illness than me. I wish them luck with that.

Max suddenly noticed Anne. "Wait, you can see the girl? So you can see one half of what we're seeing. We can see the girl too." Max suddenly shivered. This whole situation was weirding him out.

Tsukiko gulped, this meant she will need to hold on the book carefully or her name would be written in it thus being killed. "What if I don't live up to your expectation, and not use the book like you expects me to do?"

Jun looked at Max, then at Anne. "Sure, if you want to leave then I will leave with you. I think I kind of got enough information for me to start investigating the things happening here, Anne." She said.

Max finally noticed Jun as well. Forgive him, but once he noticed the scythe around his neck, that kind of became top priority. He chuckled. "I'll give you an interview later, once I've... you know... stopped freaking out."

Alize sighed and removed the scythe from Max's neck as she floated closer towards Tsukiko. SHe was giggling and having a huge grin on her face. DOn't worry in technical stuff like that. You will use it. Everybody does in the end. FOr example, there was this college student who wanted to become a hero and purge evil people from the world. You'll find your reasons. She shrugged.

Anne looked at Max and shook her head. I saw the girl walking down the wall. I don't know what you're talking about. She said clinging onto Jun. She was quite scared of what was happening and didn't want more things to happen to her. You're afflicted by something. I can sense it, but I don't want it near me.

"Well then, I shall be the first person to prove to you that not everyone would use it." Tsukiko said, still wary of Alize but found the courage to look at her in the eyes. If she keep the book close to her, this god of death would not kill her since she needs her to do something. "I don't need no reasons, since I am never going to use this book. Consider I am helping you to take care of this book, that is all." She smiled confidently at Alize, to show her that she is not so afraid of her anymore but her heart is actually pounding really fast right now as this god of death right in front of her is still very intimidating.

Jun looked between Max and Anne, watching the interesting exchange. "Sure, I thought you would never give me one!" She beamed, facing Max as he just promise to give her a full coverage of what he saw. "Though it seems that thing you are seeing is more interested with Mizuno-san, but I doubt she'll tell anything."

I can't wait for that. Amuse me! Defy me as much as you want! She said with a defiant tone of voice. I want to see you try, but in the end you'll succumb. I want to see the look on your face when that happens. It is intriguing! Alize said as she licked her lips. I want to be there in your most moments of despair. I want to be the one to ease it up, by writing your name in my notebook, Tsukiko. Hehehehe

Max looked over at Tsukiko. He had a feeling she WOULD use the notebook eventually... but he didn't really blame her. If he had power like that... and by the sound of it, he would soon. However, they couldn't just go around killing people. He would talk to her later about making a pact. With two people having that power... they could watch each other and make sure they stayed in line...

"Well then, it seems I can't expect a peaceful death right now that I'm involved with this whether or not did I use this. I will be sure to amuse you, I may look like an easy prey but I am definitely not one that would succumb so easily." Tsukiko said, challenging the Shinigami. She knows that there are no way back of this, and there are no way for her to go back to her normal life as she is now involved with the darkness. What she can do is only to defy what she was told to do, to keep her sane from all these ridiculousness.

Yes. Defy me more. I want you to show me your guts and how can you try to suppress the urge to take vengeance upon your enemies and the countless girls who talk behind your back. I want to feel that urge of excitement of you wanting to prove me wrong. Alize said as she floated closer towards Tsukiko. She was grinning and showing her a very truthful smile after so long. I've have gotten a liking on you, little girl.

Max watched to two. This stopped becoming frightening, and started becoming sort of trite. Max leaned back against a wall and watched.

Tsukiko crossed her arms, grinning. "Well I am honored to be in your interest, but one more question." She eyed at Max, who is leaning against the wall now. "What do you plan to do with him now that he knows all these, introduce your friend to him and give him another book like you said?" She then looked at Alize again, proving to her that she is not afraid anymore. "It seems he is a bit more used to you right now, since you are not really a threat to us anymore."

Oh right him... Alize sighed and dragged out from her pocket a small notepad. It was pitch black and had the same white letterings as the death note. Here... He threw it to the ground where he was standing. It read: "Death Notepad". Same dynamics. Have fun. I will be keeping an eye on you both. She giggled. I will be stuck to you both like a tick. But if you comment this to someone else, I can assure you, you're going to die, go to prison or to the coocoo house.

"One question," Max said as he picked up the notepad. "Let's say, for example, that someone was going to die of a disease in a week. If I wrote down their name in this and put the date of death as later than the date they were supposed to die, would they live to die at the time I wrote down their name?"

Tsukiko looked at what Alize had took out and threw towards Max, then blinked a few times. Really, a Death Notepad? There is a notepad version of this deadly notebook too? She looked at Max as he asked a question, one that she had never thought of. "That's a... good question, we can extend people's life instead of ending it. Though the problem is we don't have any idea what is the lifespan of anyone, and might end up killing that person earlier than their supposed lifespan..."

(( Let's just say the Death Notepad is made from parts of the Death Note in Tsukiko's hand, and is made by Alize for her fun interest. ))

(I was thinking the same as you Tsukiko)

I don't think that way, Tsukiko, nor you, Max. She glared at both of them. The notepad doesn't exist. I made it with scraps of my death note for amusement and because reasons. Also, as the death note might extend a person's life, don't you think there are more shinigami out there? We age as you, but we extend our lives by collecting your life and adding those extra years to our bodies. She giggled. If you happened to extend a life, don't you think someone will come to end it before their time? She shrugged and made a spin like an idol. Don't you think you would attract attention? She licked her lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ne, ne, Ikeda-kun! Do that silly thing again!" a girl chimed from an empty classroom where a small group of five students stood around in a circle. A boy with messy brown hair had his back to the wall while the four other students seemed to encircle him.

"You mean... the face?" Makoto Ikeda asked, rubbing the back of his head with a bashful smile. It was obvious that he was hesitant, not too fond over the fact that four of his fellow classmates were looking at him expectantly.

"Are you going to do it or not, Ikeda?" one of the boys snapped, tilting his head and crossing his arms over his chest.

Makoto cringed slightly, but attempted to smile back at the male.
"Alright, sure." He pressed his back further into the wall and raised his hands to his face, first squishing it, then pinching his own cheeks to stretch his mouth. "Uaaah!" A couple of the girls snickered and one of the boys snorted a laugh. "So stupid."

The four stepped back from Makoto, all with sniding grins. "Ikeda-kun, we'll see you during lunch, right?" Makoto let go of his face, letting it snap back into place.
"Lunch? Ah... s-sure!" He couldn't let them see his disappointment. He'd planned on meeting up with a friend for lunch to work on their manga project. But he knew if he didn't meet his classmates at lunch... well, he could probably kiss the rest of his school life goodbye. "We're thinking of putting on a small talent show. You game?"

Before Makoto could respond though, loud talking interrupted the group's train of thought. Was that students from another class? The five of them looked over to the door and hesitantly peeked out to see what was going on. "Ikeda-kun, I'm scared!" One of the girls cried out, clutching onto his sleeve. "You should go check it out, make sure everything is alright." "Yeah, sounds like a good idea."

Makoto pointed at himself curiously.
"Me? You want me to investigate?"

"Well, what if it's Hell Girl out there? Surely she wouldn't come after Ikeda. He's too innocent." one of the guy's commented and pushed Makoto ahead and out the door. Makoto stumbled, but managed to catch himself. As he looked back at the group, he found the classroom door shut in his face. With a small pout, he took a deep breath and slowly let it out, hoping that somehow the breath left remnants of courage.

Looking over, he noticed a group in the hall and smiled brightly.
"Hello~" He called, stepping in to see Tsukiko, Max and Anne immediately. "Is everything okay in here? I heard someone talking really loud."

Last edited by a moderator:
(( @CRiTiCAL ERR0R They are not in the class, they are in the hallway between class 2-1 and class 2-2,also @Sombra Arcana i might need you to change your post a bit too because there is a rule saying shinigami cannot tell human their lifespan, check the OOC page and you can check the link i put in overview for the full rules ))

Tsukiko looked at Makoto, the class clown as he came out of the class and asked about the sound. It looks like he is putting on that fake smile again, it makes her cringe every time he smiled like that and make a fool of himself for others. "Ah, sorry about that Ikeda-san. We were discussing something and was interviewed by Takahashi-senpai here, well about Akagi-san's disappearance and Shiro's behavior since I am the one looking after the cat now. She got a little bit too excited about the new information, so it was a bit noisy." Tsukiko said looking at Max, Anne and Jun. She needs to ignore Alize since others could not see her, or she would be considered insane like Anne had said just now despite she is the one who is able to see weird things first. Also, she doesn't want to cause anymore ruckus.

Jun beamed, not getting Tsukiko's meaning. "Yeah, I need to thank you Mizuno-san! Those juicy information are definitely all I need, the newspaper club would find out the truth of the missing student!" She said, then turned to Anne and took her hands and started leaving. "Come on Anne, let's go! I need to arrange all this information, oh and I will find you next time to interview you American guy!"

Max waved. "I'll find you, 'Japanese Girl,'" he said jokingly in response. He then turned to Ikeda. "Yeah, sorry about that. You know how us guys can be when an excited girl's around." He said and jokingly rubbed the back of his head in mock embarrassment. Of course he couldn't talk about what just happened. Sure, he could just give the notepad to someone and prove it, but he was worried about letting someone else in on that power. What to do about this whole ordeal...

Alize just remained silent as she floated next to Tsukiko. She just wanted to see the world burn and how things begin to turn more interesting as time goes by. She floated over to Tsukiko's shoulder and poked it with her skinny fingers. Hey, Tsukiko. Tell him that he looks like a buffoon. Hey, Tsukiko. Tell him that I say that his smile looks fake. Hey, Tsukiko. I want some food. She started pestering her.

Oh, right... Anne said shyly as Jun pushed her to go with her. She was happy that she had a very good friend with her. Where are we going to, Jun? She said as she clinged onto her sleeve. She then saw the boy came rushing in and loudly asking things that she didn't want to talk about. Ummm.... about that.... I don't know.... she left... Jun... save me...

Tsukiko tried to keep up a straight face, although this god of death is annoying the hell out of her. How did she knows her name anyways? Must be a god of death thing. But really, telling her to call her classmate a buffoon? It seems that she would have a hard time to try to ignore her. Also, does god of death even feel hungry? She looked at Max, as if telling him to save her from Alize. She is clearly getting annoyed, and decides that she should talk to her classmate to ignore Alize. "So... Ikeda-san, did that group of guys ordered you to do things for them again? You know, you don't have to do those and smile like that for them."

"Let's just leave him to those two, we are going back to class." Jun said, leading Anne towards their class.

"An interview?" Makoto echoed curiously, looking over the group, then lingered on Takahashi for a moment. Ahh, Akagi's disappearance. It really was the talk of the whole school. Even Makoto had his fill of hearing about it. The cat however, was something of news to him. Or rather, where the cat went exactly. "Ah! Mizuno-chan is taking care of Shiro? That's cool! How is Shiro doing without it's owner?" Makoto seemed genuinely concerned about the topic. "More importantly, how is Sato-san doing? I heard she was close friends with Akagi..."

It wasn't too long before Jun decided to take her leave with Anne. Makoto gave the girls a small smile and waved as they started to go. Looking to Max, he couldn't help but chuckle.
"Mm. Girls bring out the strangest things in guys. Do you know of Ketsugawa-san? When he had a girlfriend, he started acting all sorts of weird!"

Something was off. Makoto couldn't put his finger on it, but how Anne was so... skiddish and Jun rushed them off... did he interrupt something? He felt odd, awkward even. He couldn't just hightail it now though. He was in the middle of conversation. The two girls fluttered away, leaving Max, Mizuno and himself. His attention directed back to Mizuno. The question threw him a bit off guard. Did she hear their conversation in the classroom? Was it really that obvious?

"Order? No, no. They asked. Ueda-chan was feeling down, so they thought I could cheer her up." Only a partial lie. Maybe. Okay, it was mostly untrue. His smile faltered as he rubbed the back of his head. "I know..." he finally said after a moment's pause. "But... they're my friends." Whether he actually felt that they were his friends or if he felt he had to say they were his friends was up for debate. His eyes shifted away, trying to think of something to change the topic of the conversation. "Are we supposed to head to homeroom? Or is there an assembly again today?"

Max laughed. "To be honest, after what happened... I totally forgot what I was doing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back