Montresor Thérnardier

Stormyface

CADIA STANDS
Name: Montresor Thérnardier

Sexuality: Straight as an arrow. You can't pass your skills along without children, can you?

Species: Dark Elf

Appearance: 
cow___unnamed_dark_elf_thief_by_dreamingred.jpg

Body Type: Lithe, like a gymnast.

Weight: 165 lbs

Height: 6'0"

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black

History: Montresor was born into a rather... interesting family. His parents had made themselves rich off of stealing from corpses during various past wars (a few of those corpses happened to have keys to very comfortable noble houses) so thus, Montresor was raised with a thief's thinking and a noble's resources and manners. He and his sister were kicked out of the family after being found embezzling family funds. Don't misunderstand, his family was proud of their evil genius, it's just that the police forced their hand.

Personality: Sociopathic. Montresor works for his own benefit, and no crime is too atrocious for him to commit. The only reason he keeps himself out of trouble is so his sister Crimson won't have to live in the streets--or worse--get sent to an orphanage.

Powers: Montresor has a rather unique talent. Specifically, he can copy the various powers and talents of others for his own use. The catch is that the power/talent has to be used against him first. Catching fireballs and throwing them back at those upstart mages never gets old.

Other: Carries a sword, several smoke bombs, concealed knives, and a Derringer two-shot. For sure he's going into that tower, even if there's no treasure, it's free housing.

@JustAlexandra

(I should probably do one for Crimson, too... but I don't want to have to look up that BMI chart again)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stormyface I rarely find myself reading a whole character sheet. Usually I skim over it and read the important bits to make sure it's not OP, but I actually read all of yours! I would be very interested in a character for Crimson, but you don't have to. You really don't have to look for a BMI chart haha. I usually just make the weight/body type stuff up based on what I think it should be. 

ACCEPTED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back