• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MakoHaru And Other Yaoi Ideas *Updated 12/19* REACHING DESPERATION

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin

So, I would love a MakoHaru rp and I have a lot of ideas for aus, pairings, and plots. Any of these can work with MakoHaru or we could use our own characters in our own universe. Here are my rules and ideas.

1. I only rp uke

2. I'm open to every ideas

3. Mpreg is always open

4. a couple sentences to a paragraph would be nice, enough for me to go off of

5.Swearing is allowed

6. No smut, intimate moments will require a time skip

Bold is what I want. If in Italics it means I do not mind either.

Also in the case of a MakoHaru Rp, I would like to Rp Haru!

Misc Ideas

Neko/
owner

Prince/Knight

Prince/Peasant

Prince/Relative

Siren/Pirate Captain

Mermaids, Alpha Beta Omega Verse **

Famous Person/Normal Person

Ruler/Prisoner

Bandmates

Best Friends (Childhood friends, the awkwardly adorable rp)

Scientist/Creation

Water Spirit/Earth Spirit

Model/Actor

Cafe Owner/ Firefighter

Vampire/Half Vampire (Possibly child hood friends in a clan with the vampire being yandere)

Murderer/Victim

Actor/Fan

Professional Swimmer/Coach

Teacher/Student

Teacher/New Younger Teacher

Teacher/Single Parent

Therapist/Insane Person

Person Who Lost Their Memory/ Childhood friend that became their lover

Assassin/Target

AI maker/AI

Baker/Firefighter

Victorian Age- Servant/ Rich Person

Victorian Age- Rich person/ Other Rich person (That they trade with)'s son

online stars- long distance relationship

Homeless AU

Recovering Drug Addict/Drug Addict

Psychologist/Patient

Prisoner/Prisoner (where one is getting protection from the other by doing intimate deeds for them)

Cheating Ideas

Married Man/Young Lover

Father/Child's Best Friend

Father/Baby Sitter

Best Friend/Best Friend's Boyfriend

Husband/Wife's Little Brother

Drama Ideas

Dying Teen/ Doctor

Dying Teen/Best Friend **

Human/AI

Human/Vampire

Cop/Criminal

Cop (Or firefighter, person in the military, authority figure)/Insane Person

Sex Worker (Stripper, Prostitute)/ Cop [There will be no smut, time skips will be in place of intimate moments]

Military worker/Partner

Homeless Person/Rich Person

Rich Student/Smart, Poor Student

Bully/Bullied

Hybrid/Normal Teen **

Mute Person or Blind Person/Normal, kind college student

Arranged marriage

Ideas that could be combined with any of the above or each other

Uke is a cross dresser/demisexual/transgender

Forced Relationship

Mpreg

Homosexual Friends/ Family

Hybrid Verse

Alpha/Beta/Omega Verse

Illegal Relationship/ Frowned Upon Relationship

Age Gap

Cheating

SoulMates

Ideas:

Mermaids: In this universe, which can be alpha, omega, beta, my character will be a omega and yours an alpha. (This can be mpreg) Our characters live in an underwater village and when mermaids turn sixteen their first heat arrives and many teens pair into mates, our characters are best friends and somehow end up mated, despite the fact my character didn't want to be mated. The two are up for an awkward time as their friendship transitions into a relationship.

Dying Teen/Best Friend: (Can be mpreg) My character is dying and tries to hide it, though his best friend finds out and becomes upset. Your character, the best friend, finds out my character likes him, and despite not having any feelings for him your character decides he'll go out with mine. My character tries to talk your character out of it, but your character is determined to do this, and after a while he starts to fall for my character.

Hybrid/Normal Teen: My character is a hybrid and your character is an average teen, Hybrids are hated and forced to live in their own villages with no technology and poverty. Your character one day meets my character, maybe him and his friends went to see what a village was like and met my character. The two fall for each other quickly, but when their relationship is found out all hell breaks loose. (Mpreg possible)

Drunk/Best Friend: My character and your character are best friends, maybe they like each other of for drama maybe one doesn't or both don't at first. The two go to their first party and either a. My character gets drunk or b. They both get drunk. In both scenarios they have intimate relations, either both drunk or my character drunk and yours taking advantage of that fact (though they may not have had cruel intentions). The two have to deal with the aftermath of that night. (Mpreg possible)

Childhood friends meet up and have a fling, not realizing who the other is until after. When they find out the news they try to figure out how to pick up the pieces of their broken relationship and decide if they want to be more than friends now.

Twins (Not identical) were separated when their parents split up, they meet later in life and fall for each other, not realizing who the other is until they are already in a relationship and either talk about their family OR, for more drama, go to meet the other's parent. The two know that they can't leave each other, they care for each other too much, so they have to learn how this new relationship is going to work. (Things I would like to incorporate, but not necessary: Alpha/Omega and Mpreg)

werewolf/boyfriend -- The two character just got together and then your character gets bit and turned into a werewolf, he tries to hide it and find out how to control it, in the process he forgets his one month anniversary with my character. My character had waited at the place they were going to have a date, only for your character not to come, after that he becomes upset with your character. It's up to you if your character comes clean after this or if he continues to try and hide it.

Cop/Best Friend Victim -- As a teen your characters best friend went missing (Either before he confessed or after they got together) Due to this, your character becomes a cop. When another person goes missing in a case similar to your best friend's, your character finds a slip up and is able to find who took his best friend. To his surprise as well as his horror, his best friend is still alive, but suffering the consequences of being tortured and taken advantage of for so many years.

Fortune Teller/ Customer- When your character goes to a fair with his friends they decide to check out a fortune teller's booth. My character is the fortune teller and starts the readings as usual until he is at your character. In order to read someone, my character has to hold their hands, and when he grabs your character's hands he finds out that they are soulmates. My character tells yours this and your character can either be skeptical or believe it. My character doesn't try to push anything but does try to convince your character. The two start to spend time together, your character finally deciding to 'give it a chance' and claims that they're just spending time as friends... until they both start to fall deeply in love with each other.

Prison

My character was framed for murder and sent to jail, there they ended up meeting your character who is one of the toughest prisoners in there and practically runs the prison. Your character was attracted to my character, which was a surprise since they weren't attracted to anyone else at the prison, and as result gives my character a choice: get protection from your character but become 'theirs' (so they have to do whatever your character wants, including romantic things) or have no protection and basically be beaten and taken advantage of by other prisoners.

Angel/demon

My character became a fallen angel and is lost in the human world, your character sees my character and decides to make my character their prisoner. He takes my character to hell and though at first he may hurt and take advantage of my character, they soon begin to fall for each other.

Prince

My character was born a prince, but when he began to grow older, he was not the strong handsome man their parents wanted, instead he was slim, feminine, and beautiful. As result, when my character wasn't even a teen, his parents forced him to instead be a princess. If he tried to disobey them he would be hurt so eventually he just gave in and accepted his fate. With this, your character can either be a prince that my character is being married off to, a knight to guard my character that my character falls for, or a peasant my character falls for.

OR

Similar to Prince

In victorian times our characters were in an orphanage together, your character gets adopted and the two promise they'll meet again. My character makes sure to get adopted by a lady who knows the family who adopted you. She had wanted a girl but took my character. She says that in order for my character to see your character, my character needs to become a proper lady becuase your character would become a gentleman and only be with a proper lady. How my character is trained to become a 'proper lady' is not pleasant, but when my character comes of age the two see each other again at a ball made for my character​

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your ideas! How about drug addict x social worker or doctor? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back