• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Monsters, Music and Superstars

Let's try to kick this off as soon as possible though.

I need my fix of humorous supernatural fun!

Mind if I play one of the band's lead song writers who thinks a bit too highly of herself?

Having lived through the 70-90s music scene makes one think themselves as the only member of the band to have the required musical talent and vision to write mega hits :9

So yeah, sassy punk Vampire incoming.

Vampunk said:
Mind if I play one of the band's lead song writers who thinks a bit too highly of herself?
Having lived through the 70-90s music scene makes one think themselves as the only member of the band to have the required musical talent and vision to write mega hits :9

So yeah, sassy punk Vampire incoming.
Yessssssssss

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]Yessssssssss

[/QUOTE]
Just so you know, the bassist is THE most important member, being responsible for the driving rhythm and the overall feel of the song!

Or so she'll tell you... often.

Lead Guitarist-bassist rivalry

Vampunk said:
Just so you know, the bassist is THE most important member, being responsible for the driving rhythm and the overall feel of the song!
Or so she'll tell you... often.

Lead Guitarist-bassist rivalry
Oh my god, hell yes!

"That's an interesting notion, albeit with some truth to it... However, can you carry an entire song with a bass alone? I don't think I've ever heard something like that... On the other hand, I can think of many songs which are composed of only guitar and vocals alone, so...

*Strums guitar and sings-*

I think your argument is invalid~"

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]Oh my god, hell yes!
"That's an interesting notion, albeit with some truth to it... However, can you carry an entire song with a bass alone? I don't think I've ever heard something like that... On the other hand, I can think of many songs which are composed of only guitar and vocals alone, so...

*Strums guitar and sings-*

I think your argument is invalid~"

[/QUOTE]
Please, keep the same amount of sass and we've got the perfect mix for our roleplay^^

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]"Yes mister boss sir man boss mister sir man sir everything is fine at the pop star residence just like the weather outside isn't the weather lovely wouldn't you agree wow look at those clouds"

[/QUOTE]
That killed me. Even though I'm already dead.

Edit: I've had a major headache these past few days. Must've been that drunkard I ate last week. Anyways, I'll get cracking on my character sheet today~.

Question: Male? Female? Both?

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I forget, where do you guys want to start the RP?

Are they already semi-well known? Still assembling and trying to land their big hit? Drowning in fans?

Aryel said:
The under dog route seems the way to go. IMO. :3
Thought so too seeing that them keeping their identities secret would get progressively harder the more famous they got^^

Ye.

Oh, Also, I forgot to mention this in my CS: Wendigoes have the ability to mimic any sound or voice that they have heard, which is an asset in luring prey into their mouths.

So, @Aryel I think it'd be fun if Aether and Allen had something going together with that. Not romantically, but maybe like a kind of partnership, so they could both work together to lure in food? Or maybe a competition, where in order to see who's voice abilities are superior, they have a competition where they see how many people they can lure to their deaths within a week.

Only if Rose can be the most considerate of the bunch and not look kindly on all these tracks they have to cover up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back