• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl at Dusk

chewy91

Everyone and Everything is John. But John is Jeff.
Name-

Age-

Gender-

Orientation-

Job-

Mate-

Dislike-

Like-

Magic((Yes/no// And what type.))-

Personality-

Bio-

Appearance-

Last edited by a moderator:
Name- Kate Golde

Nickname- Golden

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Orientation- Straight

Job- Gardening

Mate- Not yet... -w-

Dislike- Rude people

Like- Drawing, reading, ice cream, fish, and friends ^w^

Magic((Yes/no// And what type.))- Not really MAGIC, but she can make potions and such with the herbs she grows in her garden.

Personality- Calm, quiet, but fun once you become her friend

Bio- Father was killed in a battle with the humans, and my mother was taken by them.

Appearance-

Other- Rose's older sister

Name- Rose Krystal

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Orientation- Straight

Job- Defense

Mate-N/A

Dislikes-Noise/Insects/ Being surprised/Traitors/Drama/Humans/ Hot days

Likes-Quiet/Forest/Reading/ Honesty/Fighting/Practice swordsmanship/Hunting/Breaking the rules

Magic((Yes/no// And what type.))- Yes// Dark

Personality- No patience/Quiet/Calm/Defensive/Shy/Easily Irritated/Strong-Willed

Bio- Has been through liars and traitors. Enough to make self not trust anyone. Father was killed in a battle with the human race, and mother was taken from our tribe by humans. Sister is the only family that has left ((Kate)). Lives alone in a dug out den made with magic and its a few miles away from our tribe. I'm rarely in the main area where the tribe is. Only coming to have short talks with the Alpha and collect my daily food. When I'm not with the tribe I'm out defending or out on my little perch on a small mountain.

Appearance-

GoldenWolf said:
Name- Kate Golde
Nickname- Golden

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Orientation- Straight

Job- Gardening

Mate- Not yet... -w-

Dislike- Rude people

Like- Drawing, reading, ice cream, fish, and friends ^w^

Magic((Yes/no// And what type.))- Not really MAGIC, but she can make potions and such with the herbs she grows in her garden.

Personality- Calm, quiet, but fun once you become her friend

Bio- Father was killed in a battle with the humans, and my mother was taken by them.

Appearance-

Other- Rose's older sister
Accepted

Name-Marcus Fang

Age-19

Gender-Male

Orientation-Straight

Job-Hunter

Mate-Eh..no

Dislikes-Getting dirty, rain, and gore

Likes-Really enjoys hunting alone, beaches, and trees

Magic-Nope

Personality-Quiet, but not as patient. Known for getting angry easily, with a very thin temper but can control it most of the time. Somewhat friendly and cautious with strangers.

Bio-An orphan who never met his own parents, leaving him in a somewhat solitary state, as he was never really raised on the "Go out and make new friends" policy, instead, he was taught to focus on his hunting skills. Living alone gave him a sense of responsibility, so he likes to be neat and clean always.

Appearance-

tumblr_m85rv9Rhjb1qbekrvo1_1280.jpg

Bumblebee said:
Name-Marcus Fang
Age-19

Gender-Male

Orientation-Straight

Job-Hunter

Mate-Eh..no

Magic-Nope

Personality-Quiet, but not as patient. Known for getting angry easily, with a very thin temper but can control it most of the time. Somewhat friendly and cautious with strangers.

Bio-An orphan who never met his own parents, leaving him in a somewhat solitary state, as he was never really raised on the "Go out and make new friends" policy, instead, he was taught to focus on his hunting skills. Living alone gave him a sense of responsibility, so he likes to be neat and clean always.

Appearance-

Accepted c:

Bumblebee said:
Name-Marcus Fang
Age-19

Gender-Male

Orientation-Straight

Job-Hunter

Mate-Eh..no

Magic-Nope

Appearance-

That's Ame from Wolf Children (*U*)

Not a big anime buff, but since that is a good one, the name does seem kinda familiar, though I just picked the cleanest pic on google images.

Bumblebee said:
Not a big anime buff, but since that is a good one, the name does seem kinda familiar, though I just picked the cleanest pic on google images.
I actually was going to ask if my character could have a crush on your character but then I got distracted

Name- everyone just calls her Strike, but her actual name is Gwendolyn Strij'e

Age- 18

Gender- Female

Orientation- Straight

Job- Defense

Mate- none (but has a crush on Marcus)

Dislike- humans, summer and when her bangs get in the way

Like- fall, apples and patrolling alone

Magic- Yes, Ice

Personality- Shy around others, doesn't talk much, kind, caring, silent on her feet and usually goes by unnoticed by anyone till she talks, doesn't have hardly any friends, but when it comes to protecting everyone she can be swift and powerful

Bio- both of her parents where slaughtered when she was a baby, so she never knew them...and grew up, tending to drift away from everyone else till she took an interest in Marcus

Appearance-

ec5611eda6045b981b4fd70bc9ce2294.jpg

Ac

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Name- everyone just calls her Strike, but her actual name is Gwendolyn Strij'e
Age- 18

Gender- Female

Orientation- Straight

Job- Defense

Mate- none (but has a crush on Marcus)

Dislike- humans, summer and when her bangs get in the way

Like- fall, apples and patrolling alone

Magic- Yes, Ice

Personality- Shy around others, doesn't talk much, kind, caring, silent on her feet and usually goes by unnoticed by anyone till she talks, doesn't have hardly any friends, but when it comes to protecting everyone she can be swift and powerful

Bio- both of her parents where slaughtered when she was a baby, so she never knew them...and grew up, tending to drift away from everyone else till she took an interest in Marcus

Appearance-

ec5611eda6045b981b4fd70bc9ce2294.jpg

[/QUOTE]
accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back