• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern monster town: reboot romance thing CS

Main
Here

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
CS

N A M E

A G E
18 + (keep it max 700, cuz there are some reason)

G E N D E R

S E X U A L I T Y

H E I G H T

S P E C I E S

A P P E A R A N C E

O C C U P A T I O N
Even Monsters need jobs

P E R S O N A L I T Y
(Doesn’t need to be long or anything just enough to assess things

B A C K S T O R Y
(Just a small amount of backstory you don’t need to reveal everything here)

C R U S H (S)
(Probably a good idea to have at least one?)
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
(Good idea to talk with everyone so at least some of our characters have connections and the like)

N A M E
Sarcove Torlin

A G E
18 (looks) 424 (yeah real age still a young snek)

G E N D E R
Male

S E X U A L I T Y
Bi

H E I G H T
14 meter long

S P E C I E S
Lamia (naga)
A P P E A R A N C E
1573680260127.jpeg

O C C U P A T I O N
Security guard

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Sarcove tries to maintain a strong imposing image most of the time, unless it’s cold that when he starts acting like a totally clutz and speaks exactly what’s he is thinking, he can be a total softy although you wouldn’t know it unless you had seen him cold or he used you and a heater (yes snek hugs), oh he also has a sever dislike for wearing shirts since he find them all itchy only wearing a super puffy jacket when it’s cold to try and keep a, little warmer. much of this comes to the fact he never actually had a childhood thusly he craves affection.... and loves giving it out too.

B A C K S T O R Y
Sarcove like any naga was born form a guardian ritual so that he would protect some important place or artifact, in sarcoves case his summoner had entrusted him with a magical pendant. Five years lasted his summoner completely disappeared from town leaving the young naga along with whatever natural skill and knowledge the summoning imparted on him spending the next sixty or so years in the basement of what is now his home, eating whatever and whoever opens up the basement. After a family of three just disappeared the mayor took it upon himself it go check on this, having to know the summoner rather well and assuming it was some sort of trap or magical creature they had left behind, and well the mayor was right.
C R U S H (S)
neela- Because she’s such a soft smol warm bean
zexion- even though he’s sarcoves main employer he reminds him of his summoner a lot hence the crush.
neela- a good friend accepts his... very touchy-feely nature and is also super warm
zexion- works for him as restaurant security stable job
Yumi- know the barista rather well
mayor- had worked for him on and off over the years as security, they're somewhat “close”
maria- know her through Yumi... she needs hugs... and sarcove is happy to give them
daniel- close friend of his, had suggested he move to sundersburg during a short time when he had been trying modelling

Last edited:
N A M E
Thalia Glass

A G E

G E N D E R
Female

S E X U A L I T Y
Bi-Sexual

H E I G H T
5'4"

S P E C I E S
werewolf

A P P E A R A N C E
1575244087893.png
Human Form: Has an athletic build due to military training. Black hair and bright blue eyes. Thalia also has a little bit of a tan from being in the sun
1575244579960.png
Wolf Form (Pure white coat. Her eyes change to a bright amber color)

O C C U P A T I O N
In the military but is currently just on call.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Thalia at first comes off as remote but is just due to her training from being in the Marines. It takes her a minute to snap out of her sergeant mode and once she does she is a very friendly person. Her wolf like personality can come out while she is in her human form which is why she joined the military. When in wolf form Thalia can get be a little aggressive due to the fact that her wolf instincts can take over. Full moons are the hardest for her because if she transforms during a full moon she tends to be super aggressive and it's not something she can control.
Thalia also doesn't take kindly to those who try to order her around due to the fact that she is used to ordering people around. She does listen to those that have more strength than she does as well as rank.

B A C K S T O R Y
Thalia lived in Sunderburg for most of her childhood. With her father as the head of the wolf pack she had been trained for combat both in her wolf and human form since she was first able to shift. The only things she really remember from her childhood in Sunderburg was her father's training and the constant threat of neighboring packs. Thalia's mother was killed when she was ten. She doesn't know all the details about her death except for the fact that it was due to conflict with a neighboring pack. This led her to be the only child of the Alpha in their pack. This began to cause some problems because there was internal conflict about a female eventually leading the pack and not to mention the neighboring packs wanted to take out the family line. Due to this constant threat her father sent her off to military school where she enlisted right after graduating.

Thalia does return to Sunderburg when she has time. After all she needed to keep up relationships with pack and prove her worth. Currently Thalia has taken a partial leave (does desk work not field work) due to the festival and has been home for about a month now. Currently lives in her fathers house and helps with pack duties.

C R U S H (S)

OPEN TO RELATIONSHIP
Sachiko- Thalia befriended the fox spirit when she was younger and frequented the forest.
Wildr- Thalia has know Wildr for most of her life. He is one of her closest friends and even though they don't see each other as much it has stayed that way.

Last edited:
N A M E
Sachiko (Sachi) the Fox Spirit

A G E

G E N D E R
Female

S E X U A L I T Y
Bi

H E I G H T
5'6"
S P E C I E S
Kitsune Spirit
A P P E A R A N C E
1576017955515.png
Her current fox form is shown in the picture.

Sachiko's true form
1579059740074.pngIs as big as an elephant (couldn't think of a good description for how big her true form is)

O C C U P A T I O N
Owns/Runs the souvenir shop

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Sachiko plays off the fact that she is considered a luck spirit. Before her powers where sealed, those that were graced with her presence we granted good luck and fortune. She used to love bringing fortune to those that were poor and needed help but once she got betrayed she turned a bit sour, especially towards humans. It's not as though she wouldn't befriend a human but it would take a lot to gain her trust. Sachiko likes to mislead people into thinking they will get good fortune if they buy from her store. She also likes to use her illusion magic to trick those who come close to her shrine where she lives.

B A C K S T O R Y
Sachiko is a fairly young fox spirit at only 700 years old. Her home is the forests that surround the town and if you go deep enough into there lies a shrine to the fox spirit. In older times people from all over would come and visit, giving offerings to the fox spirit to grant them luck and fortune. It was something she thoroughly enjoyed and she loved seeing them be happy. For three hundred years Sachiko brought fortune to the towns that bordered her forest but it was around this time that there was a human that visited her daily. She eventually grew found of the man and when she placed her trust in him it turned against her. Little did she know he was there to seal her for other towns didn't like the prosperity she was bringing. Her powers where sealed into an orb that to this day she has yet to find. The only thing she is now able to do is shift into a smaller version of her true form and some of her illusion magic. It was due to this that Sachiko has had a hatred for the human race. It has since calmed to a certain extent but she still enjoys playing tricks on them. Very few humans have been able to even get close to her emotionally.

Currently Sachiko owns and runs the souvenir shop. She uses the fact that she is a lucky fox spirit (despite not having her luck powers) to sell lucky charms as well as other merchandise.

C R U S H (S)

(give me dem relationships)
Thalia- Even though the werewolf is half human she grew frond of the wolfing during her time when the girl was younger. Thalia would frequent her forest when running around in her wolf form.

Last edited:
N A M E
Yumi Rolakami

A G E

G E N D E R
Female

S E X U A L I T Y
Straight

H E I G H T
5'8

S P E C I E S
Neko/Catgirl

A P P E A R A N C E
Nekogirl.jpg

O C C U P A T I O N
Barista

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Generally shy, diagnosed with general anxiety disorder, goes into monthly heat.

B A C K S T O R Y
Raised by a Nekomimi family in Nagoya, Japan; Yumi was one of four children in a litter, with her two brothers and one sister staying in japan to help the family. Yumi, however, wanted to follow the American dream, so she set out, and travelled to monster town.

C R U S H (S)
TBA
TBA

N A M E: Wildr Steel

A G E: 24

G E N D E R: Male

S E X U A L I T Y: Heterosexual

H E I G H T: 6’ 3"

S P E C I E S: Werewolf

192321f2b4ed21c40c67c36959086f9c.jpg

0578c67fe82661c503c4664cf89460e3.jpg

O C C U P A T I O N: In the Military/Special Ops

P E R S O N A L I T Y: Usually the quiet type but knows how to have a good time. Wildr has a hard time expressing most of his feelings however and it usually takes a lot for him to crack under pressure. He is the type of guy to try and analyze people to get a better understanding and make sure he doesn’t say the wrong things…he’s so good at it however that most people think he has the ability to read minds. He is caring and doesn’t like to interfere with others' happiness, that doesn’t mean he isn’t a tough person. He is one of the toughest, strongest, and most courageous people and is a big help to everyone he is acquaintances with. Lastly, he is a zen person always staying calm cool and collected even in his wolf form, quite the opposite of his friend which is one of the only ways she is able to be stopped in such a state.

B A C K S T O R Y: Wildr was born and grown in a place called Sunderberg where he was constantly abused by his father and older siblings, they called him weak…they tortured his mother right in front of his face. He had to find an escape growing up and so he did…he was pretty badly bruised after his suffering and run-in with his father and ran into a girl who was around the same age, another pup named Thalia. She took him into her family and he grew up alongside them properly by gaining the pack's trust. Wildr and Thalia were a duo after that point and so almost everything together causing him to fall for her, Wildr knew that he needed to continue to impress her and so he trained harder than he ever had before. They joined the military together and he climbed through the ranks becoming slightly higher in rank than her and moving to a covert special ops team. When he came back he learned that his father was still terrorizing his family and mother and he tried to get him killed but...he was stronger now...a new him...Wildr didn't have much trouble taking care of him now that he was older. He made his old home safe. Later in life Thalia decided to move into town and so he followed weeks after getting things settled and trying to enjoy his less stressful life...maybe he could even find a way to show Thalia his feelings for her.

C R U S H (S): On his Closest Friend Thalia.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S:
Thalia - Is his best friend and one he wishes he could be more with but tries not to be so obvious about it. He has a feeling she doesn't like him in that way.

Sachiko - Someone he hasn’t seen around too much but he knows about her and has met her a few times, they are chill he guesses.

main-6-1160x675.jpg
Maria O'Kelly
Age Been dead longer than she can remember (700 years) - died in her early 20s
Gender Female
Sexuality Straight - Bi-curious
Height 5'4"
Species Banshee

Occupation Floral Shop Owner
Personality She's a bit of cry baby and can seem over sensitive. She can often be seen wandering alone the streets at night. For many years she's been quite lonely and isn't confident socializing with people. She's very introverted and soft spoken.
History In life she was due to be married in a shotgun wedding since she was pregnant and due to give birth any moment. During the ceremony she had went into labor. She ended up passing during labor due to complications but the child lived. Until recently she looked over her family line. being there when ever one was to die. She'd try to warn them. About 50 years ago the last of her bloodline died off due to the last of kin dying young due to disease. She was wandering awhile before settling down and opening a floral shop in this strange little town.

Crush open
Relationships Yumi- Roomate, Neela- frequent customer

Last edited:
latest
N A M E
Neelakleokannah "Neela" Nox

A G E
Actually 300 years

G E N D E R
Female

S E X U A L I T Y
Anyone and anything!

H E I G H T
5 ft

S P E C I E S
Oni

O C C U P A T I O N
Apothecary

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Neela is extraordinarily curious. She loves experimenting with all sorts of potions and concoctions so you never really know what is going to be in stock. She's bubbly and excited and friendly with just about everyone, even if they don't particularly want it. Her favorite things in the whole realm are food, booze, and being playful and she would never hold herself back from indulging in something sweet - people included.

B A C K S T O R Y
Nobody really knows when or how Neela arrived in the little town. If we're being honest, she probably doesn't even know. She just showed up one day and instantly made her little shop of horrors (and wonders) a staple. She has something for everything from stomach aches to broken hearts and beyond. She even runs a mystery potion special each week! Most of the time people don't turn into toads. Her little shop is always stocked with snacks and drinks, although it's a total eclectic mess or, as she would call it, organized chaos. Feel free to stop in for a potion or just a chat!

C R U S H (S)
Hehe, that's a secret!

She is a regular at the florist's shop since Maria sells many of the herbs and plants she needs for her concoctions and medicines.
Sarcove is also a good friend of her's. Being a demon, she emits a lot of body heat which is good from him when it's chilly. Also, hugs!

Last edited:

Guo Zexian
Buddha's Temptation

BASICS
Name
: Guo Zexian
Sexuality: Demisexual Demiromantic
Height: 6' 3"
Species: Metal Golem
Voiceclaim: Shingaki Tarusuke

latest

PERSONA
"Everything has an upside, and finding that is time well spent."

Zexian is a very sharp-witted, strict and shrewd individual with a desire for everything within his reach, his greed known to have no bounds. He's a stern man, more so with the people close to him, because he expects them to be the very best they can be. As the owner and head chef of a highly successful restaurant, Zexian possesses business acumen and impressive keenness in management affairs, as well as a mastery over the culinary arts. While he may seem hard to get along with, he's very caring towards the people he's taken under his wings, and is ruthless to those who may bring them harm.

BACKGROUND
It seemed like only yesterday that it was born—the result of years upon years of studying, refining, perfecting the techniques to creating the pinnacle of magical constructs. Its father was a skilled artificer, one of, if not the greatest, in fact, but compared to his capabilities, the unnamed golem was far more taken with his qualities as a person. He was loving, kind and thoughtful, the sort of person that could put angels to shame. He raised his creation like his own child, watching it grow into something—no, someone more than anyone could have expected. They would spend hours together, and everyday was filled with happiness. At least, they used to be, once upon a time.

Its father was captured and executed for assisting with the rebellion that planned to overthrow their country's corrupt monarchs. Even before it happened, the man had long predicted this ending for himself, but that didn't mean that his only child would share his fate. Knowing that his capture was imminent, he sent the golem away across the ocean with nothing but a pouch of gold, the clothes on his back, and a name—Guo Zexian.

"Crushes? The relationship between myself and others is—to be frank—one of business. Although... I wouldn't be adverse to love if I ever find the right person..."

Relationships:

Sarcove Torlin - The two have an employer and employee relationship with one another. In this way, Zexian watches over him as one of the people under his wing, even if only temporarily, and considers him a good man.
Neelakleokannah Nox and Sachiko the Fox Spirit - Long-time patrons of his restaurant, Zexian's treats them as his good friends. He makes sure to speak to them every time they decide to pay the place a visit.
Alexandre Dominal - Zexian considers him to be one of the people he looks after. He makes sure that the other is doing well and fusses over him a lot.

Last edited:
CS

N A M E
Alexandre Dominal

A G E

G E N D E R
Male

S E X U A L I T Y
Straight/Heterosexual

H E I G H T
5’ 11”

S P E C I E S
Human

A P P E A R A N C E
1578987747501.png

O C C U P A T I O N
Shrug “Eh. Former Army Reserve, until the...incident. I managed to scrape by, and I’m currently interning as a geneticist. Why? Do you need to know? ...I suppose you should know I’m also a part time alchemist and tinker. Artist as well, though I’m not that good.”

P E R S O N A L I T Y
“What do you need to know? I may have my troubles, but…” Weak grin. “I can survive. "If you’ve seen what I can do, my occupation, yadda yadda… It seems like I can do a lot. Not really. I was never that good in the ROTC. Always picked on for being scrawy. Asthma didn’t help.. But enough about that.” Alexandre is a well-rounded individual, but he’s not the most physically fit person, due to his original sickly health and current health issues.

“I’m an ametuer artist, Manga being what drew me to it in the first place, before working on comics, then finally settling on landscapes. Trust me, I’m no Davinci or Michelangelo.” While technically true, Alexandre is a better artist than he lets on. He may not be a master, but he’s no novice either. He is particularly adept at noticing details… More on that later.

“My interest in alchemy and tinkering comes from, well, now it comes from the fact that it’s entertaining to think of new ways I can manipulate materials. I’ve always enjoyed Steampunk… W-what? No, I didn’t say anything.” Alexandre is also adept at just, well, playing around with stuff. He sees what he wants an object to be and the drive to make it be so.

“I’m alright with being a geneticist; I guess I decided to become a geneticist after...well, what happened with Viola. No one deserves to live like that, to be denied a chance to enjoy what life has to offer.” Alexandre, although being very quiet and moody, actually is very concerned for other people’s well being and their happiness. Even if he is self-depreciative of his efforts to help others.

All in all, Alexandre is an intelligent, driven individual who’s greatest assets are his imagination and Eidetic memory. (permanent/photographic memory) He’s not very athletic, and he is very self-depreciative, almost bordering on self-depressive at times. Despite this, he still believes others have a chance at happiness.

His entire life is practically shaped by his bad luck. And the precious bouts that he HAS had good luck.

B A C K S T O R Y
“So. Let’s start with the trainwreck of my life, shall we?”

“So. My birth. I was born to an Alice and Cademus Dominal. I was the second child out of three- my older sister was two years older than me, my younger brother one year younger. I don’t remember much from those happy times. And they were happy. They had to be. And then the fire at five.”

“It was… terrible. And of course I was the only survivor. Half my face was practically ripped off from a fallen chunk of timber. I inhaled the smoke, and that ended up damaging my vocal chords. My left arm had third degree burns on it. Yeah. A wonder I survived. Thanks for pointing out my luck.”

“As it was, mother had her parents. My grandparents. And plenty of sympathies. ...That aside, I owe my grandparents a lot. They scrambled lots of money together to help pay for hospital- and eventually apothecary- bills. Helped my face heal, though, the scars are still here, aren’t they? Hah… That being said, he managed to keep me from going blind, though one eye would still be milky white, and the other a pale yellow- guess that's what happens to a light brown. Oh, and everything would have a certain.. glow around them. Sort of like thermal x-ray vision super-heroes have? Except, mine didn’t see through walls.”

“So, I moved into a quiet neighborhood. A suburbs, yeah? With a forest on the right of my back yard, neighbors on the back side, left side, and across the street. We were on the edge of the neighborhood, but there were still people next to us. And that’s where I met Viola. I was seven. She was six.”

“She also had Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome. So, what if she was slightly mentally impaired? It was still the greatest thing in my life when we talked through the fence in our backyards. Hell, she was the reason why I came outside those days. It even came to the point where we visited each other on little play dates. ...I don’t know how many times I had to wrap her fingers and stop her lips from bleeding. ...And then came that day. ...I don’t want to talk about it. N-needless to say, Viola… wasn’t..alive..anymore."

“A-anyways. Fast forward to middle school. Or rather, through it, and most of high school as well. Oh, yeah, I was bullied the crap out of middle school. But in high school, I met someone I called a friend. He could be considered a jock, really. He wasn't the archetypal dummy, though. He was cunning as they come...- I really never knew why he befriended me, but Damien always insisted that I shouldn’t need to know in high school. Heh. He kept most of the bullies off of me then. It helped when my grandfather died due to old age. He was a real friend, Damien was… We had some good times.”

“Coincidentally, we joined the same college when we graduated. Me? All honors. Scholarships. I decided to join the ROTC in order to keep my life disciplined. Damien also joined ROTC. Said that since we were going to the same college together, we might as well go through ROTC together too. I didn’t complain. Wish I saw the signs.”

“Two years later. The Incident. ...I won’t go into detail about that either. ...However, Damien committed suicide, and at first, evidence pointed strongly against me being a murderer, or at least a bystander/accomplice to his suicide. The situation resolved, but I was asked to leave the ROTC. Hah. Should’ve seen it coming. ...And no, I sincerely believe that Damien never meant to implicate me with his death. I don’t want you ever slandering him ever again, do you hear?”

“No ROTC. Some of my scholarships were revoked. And, to top it off, grandmother had lung cancer. My luck was raising its head again. I struggled along for one or two more years, before finally getting an internship at this place called Eidolon Co. at Sunderburg. So, here I go. Let’s see how this turns out.”

C R U S H (S)
Alexandre has some ties to Neela, whom he grudgingly admits helped teach him a few things about alchemy.
His relationship with Guo Zexion is... strange. It almost seems as if the two bicker like Zexion is the parent and Alexandre is the child. That being said, Zexion is genuinely concerned for Alexandre, and Alexandre can't help but appreciate it (even if he doesn't want to admit it.) back.

I can edit when more stuff happens. :) I hope.

Last edited:
N A M E: Depending on Gender it's either Daniel or Danielle Espen. Danny works for both.

A G E: 177

G E N D E R: Any

S E X U A L I T Y: Is into Females

H E I G H T: Humanoid Male Height - 6’ 5”, Humanoid Female Height - 5’ 9”, Creature Height - 6’10”

S P E C I E S: Changeling/Shapeshifter

2cd5a4d5447f208c84f81ae9daed077f.jpg

169ec4d4a27db210c1e5328467e4d940.jpg340dc2845d068edd62ea6963a2f8648e.jpg7823e43b8c368522415780cd5825116c.jpg

O C C U P A T I O N: Model

P E R S O N A L I T Y: Danny is Romantic when it comes to people they have interest in, they will do what they can to express their feelings and can sometimes be seen as Manipulative because of certain actions. They are a very strategic thinker and like to analyze situations before just acting upon them. Sometimes they enjoy pulling pranks on people and just being funny. They aren’t fearful of anything really and just enjoy being people rather than being themselves since they are fearful people wouldn’t like their true appearance.

B A C K S T O R Y: Danny doesn’t really remember where he was born…it’s been so long, to be honest, but amongst their time being around they’ve figured out a ton of things they enjoy but most of which leads to them gaining attention from others, just the feeling that people give from just enjoying their looks or just from the entertainment they bring as a being makes Danny immensely happy. To get the most positive attention they decided to get into modeling and succeeded on many levels of it, some professionally, some on social media, and some as an actual sort of celebrity. They enjoyed the attention so much but needed a smaller place to lay low from all this attention, everyone needs a break ya know. As they searched for a new place to stay they decided on this little town and now continue their modeling their and just decided they wanted to enjoy life and maybe find someone to settle down with…it’s always easy to please someone's preferences when you like them.

C R U S H (S): On a cute banshee named Maria, Danny doesn’t know too much about her but something about her seems to interest them.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S: Sarcove - Close Friend (Was the one who suggested this town and did a bit of modeling back in the day.)

Last edited:
N A M E
Haroun El Oksory

A G E

G E N D E R
Male

S E X U A L I T Y
Straight/Heterosexual

H E I G H T
6'0"

S P E C I E S
Jackal/Anubis Wendingo

A P P E A R A N C E
0f3d1874fe403f42db18c68341c072f8.jpg

O C C U P A T I O N
Undertaker

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Even before the incident Harun known for being very doghry, a special kind of straightforward characterized by an honesty and openess in intentions behind actions, although he took it to a rather rude degree. He won't beat around the bush and if he has an issue with someone he'll tell them even to their face. Despite that he's very open to meeting anyone and will offer the shirt off his back for any of his friends.

B A C K S T O R Y
Haroun was born the eldest of four children, the son of a tour of a guide and a school teacher from Luxor. He dropped out of high school and went to work on board one of the cruise ships that dotted the Nile to help his father make ends meet. One day he was late getting back from one of the outings, tearing down the bedouin tents and making sure everything was in order was his responsibility. There was no room for him on the buggies so he made the trip back to the ship on foot. Something ancient and evil sensed him and before long he was bleeding out on the sand, yards away from civilization. Whatever that thing was it made him one of them. He came to later filled with an insatiable lust for blood and flesh. His bloodlust took over and the next thing he was aware of was blood on his hands and copper in his mouth.

C R U S H (S)
None yet

None yet

Last edited:
WIP

N A M E

A G E
18 + (keep it max 700, cuz there are some reason)

G E N D E R

S E X U A L I T Y

H E I G H T

1579218929501.png
S P E C I E S

A P P E A R A N C E

O C C U P A T I O N
Even Monsters need jobs

P E R S O N A L I T Y
(Doesn’t need to be long or anything just enough to assess things

B A C K S T O R Y
(Just a small amount of backstory you don’t need to reveal everything here)

C R U S H (S)
(Good idea to talk with everyone so at least some of our characters have connections and the like)

Attachments

• 1579183211143.jpeg
    1579183211143.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
original.jpg

Name: Xavier Wood
Species: Human
Sexuality: Resident poly, pansexual, kinkster
Height: 6'3"
Occupation: Drummer in a fairly well known and death metal band, Nocturnal
Personality: Is you're typical bad boy; one night stands, drugs, alcohol, smoking cigarettes by the dumpster. Definitely wouldn't want to bring him home to your mom. Dark, brooding and mysterious; at least upon first glance. Of course he's all about sticking it to the man, but behind the typical bad boy persona he's quite easy going. When He has a light-hearted yet cynical sense of humor and deep down is a bit of a romantic. But don't let that fool you, he's still ALL bad boy.
History:
Xavier was born and raised in this odd little town. Because of this he grew quite comfortable with the people and beings that resided in it. But it seems father from the town his calmness about the monsters wasn't shared. Havjng his childhood friends be monsters who may have felt resentment he soon adopted their 'stick it to the man' mentality. Obviously not good influences but they were his friends. As a teen he got really into music and took up drumming. He even got really good at it. He got his friends into music and it wasn't long before Nocturnal was born. They were a garage band doing covers. Then their own music. They've slowly gained more and more popularity, becoming a fairly well know death metal band.
Relationships:
Sarcove- buddies and hired security
Crush:
Tbd

N A M E
Vree

A G E
G E N D E R
Slime (looks male tho)

S E X U A L I T Y
Slime (bi)

H E I G H T
6’2 can make slime tentacles up to 2 meters long

S P E C I E S
Slime
A P P E A R A N C E
5E2F821F-B3A4-49EB-88DC-BEE34E01DAC5.jpeg

O C C U P A T I O N
Chef
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Vree and a extensive love of food, like really he’s a food critic to a fault, and generally prefers to get a “taste” of a person he meets to tell more about them not hard really when a handshake will do, aside form rigorous critique of food, vree’s generally layed back on most other thing even if the situation seems life threatening or not he kinda just shrugs it off and get on with his day.

B A C K S T O R Y
there was not much to say about Vree he's an old slime that used to be a traveller going from place to place and eating people... things and food... yeah..
he had settled in sundersburg a few years ago with the dream of starting up a little cafe and cooking food, after all his experience with eating it.. maybe letting others try it would be a good idea right?
C R U S H (S)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back